Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay Support is non existent  (Read 860 times)
SimonJones (OP)

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:17:02 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 04:32:24 PM by SimonJones

I asked for a refund of Rs. 200000 which I paid and was deposited on 7 June 2016 (same day) but because of some KYC problem, I was unable to buy Bitcoins. I asked for a refund on the June 9 and received a reply on June 14 saying

"Your order has been processed. Please check Zebpay app again.
Really appreciate your business and support."

There is nothing in the Zebpay except that I can see the Rs 200000 and am unable to use it. I sent 2 more support tickets on 17 June and 22 June but no reply yet and no money refunded.

Why is it they can take my money immediately but takes forever to refund with a pathetic support? Amazon is a much bigger company but you can receive replies to your tickets in a few hours. Zebpay is just badly managed.

*For KYC : They wanted 6 months bank statement. How can I send my bank statement that can be misused to a company with such pathetic support?

Edit : Received the money today after the thread was posted and closed my Zebpay account.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zebpaysupport

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Zebpay - Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

Please PM your Zebpay mobile number or share your ticket number here, we will look into it immediately.

Regards
Zebpay team

Zebpay Cryptocurrency Exchange. Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptos Globally.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:23:44 AM

I am facing same issue even though my bank and ZebPay bank is the same - HDFC Bank. 

I made an IMPS (instant) transfer of Rs. 50,000 from a bank account which was not my registered account (by mistake) so the transfer was rejected. Now they say it will take up to 7 working days to refund my money. This is a little much, considering IMPS is INSTANT!

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

I am facing same issue even though my bank and ZebPay bank is the same - HDFC Bank.  

I made an IMPS (instant) transfer of Rs. 50,000 from a bank account which was not my registered account (by mistake) so the transfer was rejected. Now they say it will take up to 7 working days to refund my money. This is a little much, considering IMPS is INSTANT!

Just an update: Today being the 7th day, I was waiting patiently for refund to arrive, and even checking my ZebPay support website for an update. Sure enough an update came, but not in the form of a refund, rather a fresh automated email saying my refund was being processed and could take upto 7 working days from today.  Huh

i picked up the phone, 20 mins and 2 dummies later, I got a supervisor on the line, who was just as dumb. He only seemed to understand me when I said that if my refund was not credited by 5pm (Wed), they would be receiving a letter from my attorney. He said they would get back to me.  I waited all day.  At 4:55pm I received an SMS from my bank saying my account was credited Rs. 49,990.  No "getting back" happened from ZebPay's side.

After holding onto my money for 7 days, ZebPay stole Rs. 10. IMPS transfers are free (and would like to once again mention that ZebPay and me share the same banker - HDFC Bank, so technically it is a transfer within the same bank, which is again - free!).

Shame on you ZebPay.  Embarrassed

karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:54:25 AM

Just an update: Today being the 7th day, I was waiting patiently for refund to arrive, and even checking my ZebPay support website for an update. Sure enough an update came, but not in the form of a refund, rather a fresh automated email saying my refund was being processed and could take upto 7 working days from today.  Huh

i picked up the phone, 20 mins and 2 dummies later, I got a supervisor on the line, who was just as dumb. He only seemed to understand me when I said that if my refund was not credited by 5pm (Wed), they would be receiving a letter from my attorney. He said they would get back to me.  I waited all day.  At 4:55pm I received an SMS from my bank saying my account was credited Rs. 49,990.  No "getting back" happened from ZebPay's side.

After holding onto my money for 7 days, ZebPay stole Rs. 10. IMPS transfers are free (and would like to once again mention that ZebPay and me share the same banker - HDFC Bank, so technically it is a transfer within the same bank, which is again - free!).

Shame on you ZebPay.  Embarrassed

their phone support is shit af , all dumbs.
you cant imagine what happened with me , the guy on phone didnt let me connect to his supervisor , just repeated "whatever info ill give supervisor will give the same " for atleast half an hour like a robot . fucker i wanted to kill that bastard .
zebpay makes people frustrated .
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

I haven't come across with any problem for deposit and withdrawals on Zebpay. When one of my referral deposited 6000 through net banking which wasn't allowed and a mistake from his side, I contacted Zebpay through Twitter, they replied fast enough. Contacted me by themselves and took all the details, matter was resolved as soon as they got the payment. They are active on Twitter n will probably give u solution in one tweet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

Hi hope its happened on 2017 not in 2016 . Even I got stucked more than year not even refunded if it 2017 please edit and make it 2917 otherwise people get confused in your statement as I did.
chaks2186

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:13:05 AM

Hi All

Same issue with me, I made a withdrawal request from Zebpay Rs.11000 on 8th Dec 2017 and till now the request is under processing, its been 10 days i raised tickets, made calls (each call waited 20 mins to get a customer care guy on line and all i hear is "technical issue" ) and every call is Rs.2/min

Very pathetic service and really beginning to feel they r cheating and looting people money in the name of Bitcoin.

no proper explanation from them for the delay despite taking 10 days.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I am pleading them literally to refund all my money and i can bid a permanent good bye to  zebpay cheaters forever

I am even conveying my experiences to all my friends so that they don't invest in Zebpay  at all.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

Hi All

Same issue with me, I made a withdrawal request from Zebpay Rs.11000 on 8th Dec 2017 and till now the request is under processing, its been 10 days i raised tickets, made calls (each call waited 20 mins to get a customer care guy on line and all i hear is "technical issue" ) and every call is Rs.2/min

Very pathetic service and really beginning to feel they r cheating and looting people money in the name of Bitcoin.

no proper explanation from them for the delay despite taking 10 days.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I am pleading them literally to refund all my money and i can bid a permanent good bye to  zebpay cheaters forever

I am even conveying my experiences to all my friends so that they don't invest in Zebpay  at all.

Strange , for me i did my first withdrawal with ZebPay and received exactly within 1 working day as per their terms .

parth_gupta

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

I had asked for a refund of Rs 12,500 as money was sent to their old bank account no ( The bank account account no keeps on changing and I accidently sent money in that account). I created tickets, sent mail and after long, I got a reply that money will be refunded within 7 working days. Even after 7 days today, there has been no reply from zebpay and the amount has not been refunded.

They are no longer replying to mail/tickets and the contact no mentioned on their website is non existent.

They take money immediately, but while giving it back they don't even care to reply. Pathetic support system from zebpay.

shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

These issues are common with old exchanges. Though old exchanges come with huge trust factor, you should give new exchanges a try as well for following reasons:

1) There are less users in new exchanges which means you will get faster support.

2) Some of the new exchanges like Kucoin also offers a lot of rewards to users. This exchange shares about 90% of trading fees with the users.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

I think this is an exceptional case and now they are the best exchange to buy and sell Bitcoins in India. This is because:

1) They have  a fast and smooth app which makes buying and selling Bitcoins as easy as placing order for Pizza.

2) It is one of the most trusted Bitcoin exchange in India. You cannot trust new exchanges especially if you invest huge amount.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: