Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is a rat poison?  (Read 2662 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Justsomething that came to my mind after reading this thread:
The filthy rich elite is living at the expense of the masses, like rats that are stealing grain from the cows and pigs in the barn. Bitcoin being compared to a rat poison makes the whole thing kind of funny, don't you think? Bitcoin reaching astronomical prices will mean less money and power in the hands of the elites, a better distribution of wealth, less grain for the rats. Sadly, Warren won't live to see it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

well after this point it doesn`t matter whether it is x person or y person and as an investor I always ignore this kind of sayings because they are saying the same shits since the beginning of the previous year and btc has proven itself.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

I have no idea who Charlie Munger is but people are claiming he was the one who said that and not Warren buffet. I also see no difference personally, just because he is a legendary investor, It doesn't make his words 100% true, he could be right or wrong just like anyone of us, It will take time to know for sure. It's no secret that some people are trying to spread FUD though and no one should take it seriously.

I also read that Charlie Munger is the one who said that. Every person has their own freedom to speak. I think it is good when someone bubble about bitcoin because people will get more interest to bitcoin. But I think bitcoin is not a rat poison. Bitcoin can't be compare with poison because poison is a bad thing. Bitcoin is not a bad thing at all. It's normal if something big and great has opponent that will make bad statements to against it. 

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
StigHelmer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

This is a 94 year old man who couldn't install microsoft office on his own computer if his old salty life depended on it.

Who in the hell cares what he has to say about one of the most advanced and widespread reaching inventions since the internet?

The whole investment community acts like him and stupid Buffett are like Master Splinter - I have said it many times, the way they amassed their wealth was not exactly breathtaking - they used vast resources to take big risks and then when it worked out for them they went around telling everyone to be conservative investors and just wait a million years and it will work out.

As an investment professional I cannot tell you how annoying it is to have to hear about these two idiots every single day. Imagine you are a sysadmin or cryptographer and have to hear about what an amazing person stupid steve jobs was every day. He invented a big trapped "ecosystem" that forced you to pay more money for one mouse button. Shut up already jesus horatio christ on a crutch.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

This is a 94 year old man who couldn't install microsoft office on his own computer if his old salty life depended on it.

Who in the hell cares what he has to say about one of the most advanced and widespread reaching inventions since the internet?

The whole investment community acts like him and stupid Buffett are like Master Splinter - I have said it many times, the way they amassed their wealth was not exactly breathtaking - they used vast resources to take big risks and then when it worked out for them they went around telling everyone to be conservative investors and just wait a million years and it will work out.

As an investment professional I cannot tell you how annoying it is to have to hear about these two idiots every single day. Imagine you are a sysadmin or cryptographer and have to hear about what an amazing person stupid steve jobs was every day. He invented a big trapped "ecosystem" that forced you to pay more money for one mouse button. Shut up already jesus horatio christ on a crutch.
Yeah, people who are stupidity about the technology won't give a shit about this system can change the world, change the future.
They just simply want to do it in the classical way than changing into the better one.
Sometime i do hate these kinds of people but then i feel sorry for them and no more hatred.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

Reading all those posts on a matter I find not really controversial reminds me how childish we can be sometimes. I don't understand such a debate...let anyone say whatever they wanted to say about Bitcoin because eventually as years would go by Bitcoin can always vindicate itself.

Bitcoin is not perfect and in fact Bitcoin is not for everyone. There are people who don't believe in Bitcoin and that is perfectly fine. There are countries who are threatened by Bitcoin and so they block Bitcoin and that is fine with me. Without these people, Bitcoin can go on and on. In fact, having people who are not really helping Bitcoin can even add more problem and pressure to the boat we are in.

However, I find it refreshing how people in Reddit can get so emotional over something about Bitcoin. That is actually good as we need an active, bubbly, loyal and defensive community around Bitcoin.
exactly Bitcoin as the years pass by that is how old and strong the blockchain is becoming, let them say and debate what ever they want, bitcoin is moving faster and stronger
irinalevina456

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

I invest every deposit for about 2-3 months then try to take everything off if it has the investment to contribute further.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

If bitcoin is thought to be a mouse drug, then people taking bitcoin will die. But in contrast I see them getting richer, their lives better. It is not true to say that bitcoin is a rat drug. Rather, bitcoin is a prescription.
These are just rumors and stupid stunts to demoralize and destabilize the power of bitcoins. But don’t worry, people have already known what all is good and what all is bad. They never underestimate the potential of bitcoins from which they can earn a huge profit ratio. People here in this crypto world are dying just to buy bitcoins, they aren’t getting any harm from bitcoins.

adlsai

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Bitcoin is not rat poison. Bitcoin is a gift for those who are passionate and truly eager to invest in the Cryptocurrency market. However, there are various sources of information that cause negative publicity about the Crypto market as well as Bitcoin. If you feel confident enough, do not hesitate to let Bitcoin harm you. Bitcoin will bring good things to your life in the future.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

I do not believe bitcoin is a rat poison. I don't know, how bitcoin is a rat poison. Dear guys, Please explain....
Mine the Architect

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

well rat poison doesn't wake me up in the morning to see a bigger wallet, but in some sence it is like a rat race. but in the end are we getting rich or poor?
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

If bitcoin is thought to be a mouse drug, then people taking bitcoin will die. But in contrast I see them getting richer, their lives better. It is not true to say that bitcoin is a rat drug. Rather, bitcoin is a prescription.

Completely , perfectly agreed. Bitcoin is not a lethal stuff for human beings. On the other hand,  Bitcoin is making people rich and give people some priviliges in life. That's why bitcoin cannot kill humans . Bitcoin give perfect life to them for sure,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

If you want to make it in the bitcoin world you can not hear what people say or you will fail with opponents and such. Cool
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

I do not believe bitcoin is a rat poison. I don't know, how bitcoin is a rat poison. Dear guys, Please explain....

I mean don't take it literally. Maybe what the OP means is that bitcoin can make or break a certain people because its involves money. We investment our money on the market, and you will hear people putting it everything and if something goes wrong and you end up with nothing, it will "psychologically" kill you with depression and mental breakdown because of your lost.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

There is a lot of negative news about bitcoin before. Perhaps more is said in the coming year. They do not know the technology but they are experienced with bitcoin, it's not like said by people who do not know in detail. Cool
NENL

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are under constant attack all the time. If Bitcoin is rat poison then so if the £€¥$¢ etc.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I do not think that's important, most big people are always in the public spotlight. And everything that comes out of the mouth of a great person, will always be debated by the public.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

Bitcoin a rat poison? More like a life saver to most people here. The rich and (not so) famous can say whatever they want about bitcoin but none of it would matter. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, they’re not. Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Every person should have their own opinion on any kind of investment and not always it can be positive. Everyone must decide and learn to trust intuition where to invest their money. I trust bitcoin not looking at bad or good reviews.
I think you're right mate,maybe its just depends on how people approach the existence of bitcoin but for me bitcoin have so many advantages in which it enable to help us escape the curse of poverty.Bitcoins existence gives us the opportunity to become successful someday.Our society need this new trend of currency inorder to help our fellowmen to lift up their way of living.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: