Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is a rat poison?  (Read 2660 times)
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

There are various sources of information that cause negative publicity about the Crypto and Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin is not a rat poison. Bitcoin is a gift for those who are passionate and really want to invest in the Cryptocurrency market.

The presence of Bitcoin gives us a chance to be successful someday.
Bitcoin will bring good things into our lives in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

I have no idea who Charlie Munger is but people are claiming he was the one who said that and not Warren buffet. I also see no difference personally, just because he is a legendary investor, It doesn't make his words 100% true, he could be right or wrong just like anyone of us, It will take time to know for sure. It's no secret that some people are trying to spread FUD though and no one should take it seriously.
Bitcoin is because as a national currency we buy it using the national currency for usd and then buy it to trade it, it is a tool to earn a hungry income for investors, you can use it It is not a poison
akjsdhaj1

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is not a poison, this time to judge,
But now, Bitcoin is still a good investment product, which is a good opportunity for investors.
dorofee

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

****5*****

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6iubil/warren_buffet_said_bitcoin_is_rat_poison/

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.

All those statements are being proved wrong by the consistent growth of bitcoins. I will not be surprise if he himself has invested billions in crypto.
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Reading all those posts on a matter I find not really controversial reminds me how childish we can be sometimes. I don't understand such a debate...let anyone say whatever they wanted to say about Bitcoin because eventually as years would go by Bitcoin can always vindicate itself.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

Calling bitcoin rat poison is a bit extreme. But at the end of the day, we are all entitled to our own opinion. We can’t please everybody.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

****5*****

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6iubil/warren_buffet_said_bitcoin_is_rat_poison/

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.

I don't understand why their are some people always criticize saying negative information about bitcoin. Why they hate bitcoin...in fact a lot of good opportunities that we can get in bitcoin through investing our money and in return we can get more profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:28:52 AM

****5*****

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.
It does not really matter who said that, what it matters is if it is true? And that is not the case, bitcoin is the cure to the sick economic system but those that benefit from it do not want it to change since they are getting incredible profits out of it, they see very clearly the potential of bitcoin to change the economic system and that is why they are so against it to the point of throwing at it such a ridiculous insult.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

A lot of old negative Bitcoin threads getting bumped today.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

****5*****

I don't understand why their are some people always criticize saying negative information about bitcoin. Why they hate bitcoin...in fact a lot of good opportunities that we can get in bitcoin through investing our money and in return we can get more profits.
i think because bitcoin uses a decentralized system, in contrast to the current bank system, plus the government has not had a good policy with cryptocurrency, so there will be many who want to drop it
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

I haven't heard about this topic. This seems to me a nonsense childish topic as others would call it. How controversial is bitcoin after these? Did it change the price of bitcoin? How many rats were killed? The best thing to do now is to move forward and not to take this seriously. This only adds to hot heads. Maybe ut would be better to dismiss this at once.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

No no, Bitcoin is the rat poison. Warren Buffet is the rat.

I mean if you want to play that game. Personally, I respect Warren Buffet a lot, but it doesn't mean he has to be right about everything. It's fine to think somebody is smart and value his opinion yet disagree on something.

You will not be able to collect much useful information in life if you stop listening to smart people on the first thing that don't fit your worldview.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

It's not surprising Warren Buffett is skeptical of Bitcoin. He is a numbers guy. He doesn't invest in any companies that have not been profitable for 10 years running, and he makes a decision after carefully looking at the fundamentals of a company, including its profit margins, debt, competitive advantage. He is a smart investor. It's one thing to get lucky on any investment, it's another to consistently pick winners like Warren has for decades. It's not a secret. He is a safe investor, a patient investor. It has paid off for him. He wouldn't have become a billionaire by jumping on every bandwagon that comes along, even if that means he misses some great opportunities. He sticks to what works. So, just because you disagree with him, you cannot deny his credentials, and it should be obvious why he would dismiss crypto currencies in general.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

No no, Bitcoin is the rat poison. Warren Buffet is the rat.

I mean if you want to play that game. Personally, I respect Warren Buffet a lot..

Schizo.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schizo

If i may: You love his money.

Does the expression "grandfathered in" ring a bell ? That is when your tales becomes the truth.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

Some people give bitcoin poisonous substances like mice, but I do not think like you, you can have different views and thoughts as well as you may have different preferences but do not say bitcoin is the drug poison
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

bitcoin does not seem to be just like poison but bitcoin is more like an addiction that makes people become addicted because it can benefit very much.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

There are many debates that we hear about bitcoin (bad or good) but we cannot stop the bad news when it's been cluttered. Many  negative people  that want bitcoin to break down and get bad information they need to say bitcoin scam. But because of the fakes account in social medias the positive trust for bitcoin is in the less.

Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Every person should have their own opinion on any kind of investment and not always it can be positive. Everyone must decide and learn to trust intuition where to invest their money. I trust bitcoin not looking at bad or good reviews.

Nice answer, and yes, since opinion in the net is very open and we have the freedom to voice out, we can say our opinion in a certain topic or issues in the society, so if you are the reader don't focus on some negative ideas focus on things that might help you decide for your future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

I have no idea who Charlie Munger is but people are claiming he was the one who said that and not Warren buffet. I also see no difference personally, just because he is a legendary investor, It doesn't make his words 100% true, he could be right or wrong just like anyone of us, It will take time to know for sure. It's no secret that some people are trying to spread FUD though and no one should take it seriously.
Warren Buffet has always told people not to invest in things they don't understand.  In that case, I suppose he's following his own rules by not investing in Bitcoin.

But he really needs to set himself some boundaries as to what he says about it.

What he actually did call Bitcoin is a "mirage" and argued that it didn't have intrinsic value.
who knows if that story teller warren buffet dont invest in bitcoin?this is anonymous and we dont know who's investing or not and i believ that buffet is just making statement to clean hes hands about bitcoin but on the other hands hes earning or benefits in our community here
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

bitcoin is not a rat poison, because work in bitcoin is very petrified people who do not have a job, and also bitcoin will grow, do not argue that bitcoin rat poison.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: