Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:22:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding out if I have an additional account  (Read 257 times)
gogelpot (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

Is it possible to find out if I do have an additional account with Faucet Hub under a different user name?
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

Is it possible to find out if I do have an additional account with Faucet Hub under a different user name?

That is kind of a funny question. So you have more than one account  in Faucethub. If you forgot your username, just reset the password using your email, you will get the username. Two accounts in Faucethub = two different emails. You can also search for Faucethub activation emails to get your usernames. For further help you can contact mexicantarget.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

If you are asking "would faucet hub find out I am using two different accounts (to gain ref commission)?"
Then yes, if you are using the same device and internet connection, they can.
But It doesn't matter that much as your claim is based on your IP
and
ref commission can be an issue in future and the faucethub has warned about it as well.
But again ref commission is included in the total expense of a faucet and faucethub is not taking any actions about it yet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

This is something that's been a big issue.

People create 1 account, then for some reason forget their login details, create new account, try adding address which is already added, then they contact support saying someone took their address.

PM me with your email and I'll tell you if you have a 2nd account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: