Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me best coin to keep for long  (Read 4955 times)
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:50:19 PM

The best coin to invest and keep for long term aside from Bitcoin would be NEM/XEM. That's one coin worth to invest, it's project and development is good although it's price is currently stable around the range of $6000+ til $7000+ but it is not the same as some other coins who are always pumping and dumping.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Yesterday's BTC power-show influenced Stratis to go down i will try to collect some at lower prices, because i doubt it will go much more down. Cool
Im out of Cloak for now, it was really good movement, but now i believe we will have chance to collect it at 200k level again.. Lips sealed
ZCL was dumped to 50k and now again 100k, i failed to collect it lower. Embarrassed
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

waves
stratis
lisk
litecoin
boscoin
exscudo
coindash
antshares
peerplays
steem
siacoin

thats the good list i can tell you

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
so98nn (OP)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

Thank you very much for your worthy suggestions. It is always lovely to have such worthy responses so one can make decision based on all suggestions.
As per comments, I am going to invest in WAVES and STRATIS, maybe IOTA too.

I see what this is.  Relative noob starts topic that's been done 1000 times.

Noob to Jr. Members (probably alts) pile in to shitpost.

Anyone notice this pattern?  This is why this forum chronically has a donkey dick in its mouth.

You want a coin to hold "for long"?  Bitcoin.  Say it 10K times and act accordingly.  You can try your shitty luck with shitcoins and you might get lucky, but in the end they're all crap.  You didn't really want the answer to this question, which you could have used the search function for.  I see exactly what this is. 

Why don't you use some mind-relaxing exercise to lower your frustration. It is pretty nuisance to use search option when you need info about latest coins trend and being in cryptocurrencies world, I can expect from you that you know about volatility and how one coin which is promising today may not remain hot enough in 3-4 months.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

I choose ethereum, I never regret when I choose ethereum to be my investment, because after decreasing of price in the market. Here we are it was increasing again and I think we can't stop it.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

Now obviously eth was a exception and getting such a huge increase like eth in a short period would be really hard and as for now i don't see any coin which is able to achieve this. But if you want you can hold a coin called xmr it had a price of 10-15$ at starting of year and is currently at 45$ so you can expect a 100$ maybe by febof 2018. Eth is also not a bad option for doubling.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:24:13 AM

Stratis, patientory and ethereum classic. Especially stratis I thought it will be +$100 in the following years. Its more than ethereum
ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

Bitcoin, hands down
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

I can only suggest the coins which i am holding and have full details on them, ICN, ICOB, VSL, TIME, this are some coins whose project are very good and for long term they are very good.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

Bitcoin, hands down
Bitcoin, but who knows when will scalability problems be fixed..BTC will go down again in august.
I choose ethereum, I never regret when I choose ethereum to be my investment, because after decreasing of price in the market. Here we are it was increasing again and I think we can't stop it.
ETH is going down and you will regret once when his value becomes only fragment of today's price.
Stratis, patientory and ethereum classic. Especially stratis I thought it will be +$100 in the following years. Its more than ethereum
Actually STRATIS is way better than ETH but people don't realize this yet. It is good time for entering, but for a long term.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:59:26 AM

I would say, Decred (DCR). Very stable, almost immune to pump and dump rides and appreciating very nicely, has a very active and stable community behind it.. It is about 150m-200m marketcap, a lot more room to grow.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

Hey,
I am looking for some cryptocurrency to invest for a year. I will make a paper wallet and get back coins after year.
Please suggest me which coin to go with. Just don't give random suggestion for signature spamming. Also don't suggest coins which are booming for short term.
Last year Ethereum worth hardly $12 which is now $350. I am looking for something similar.

Litcoin has the potential to go that far. Also keep Eth safe if you have any.
Aeternity (AE) coin is also a good option and certainly have the potential to go past 200$ after a year and is similar to ETH but is not on the exchange for trading yet probably they will start trading Ae in a couple of week.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

Keep an eye on ETC also as many people are kept talking about this ETC coin. Right now even China people are concentrating on ETC coin, a lot of people are showing interest towards ETC. There are many other coins like Steem, STR, XEM, XRP, SC etc.

superskillz

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:20:23 PM

Viacoin, Siacoin, or Antshares

Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

My expectations for Antshares are extremely high.
We will see. It is the Chinese Ethereum.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:09:03 PM

Invest in Icn and vsl, both coins are best for long term investments and growing rate is incredible. and yeah don't forget to invest in ETH it will be the next currency after bitcoin as Eth grows.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

I took a bit of ESP minutes ago.

the idea look promising, and the coin is dirt cheap
wawaTwice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:34:54 PM

For long-term, supposing the market keeps increasing (As Cryptocurrencies market cap already reaches 100+b market cap it will take more and more time to get better profits, + with the huge increase of ICOs the money is spread over too many projects), I think IOTA is a must hold. Of course, it is already 1b market cap but the internet of things will surge in the mid of 2018. Plus IOTA is already a well-advanced project.

Besides this, privacy and anonymity are also something you should look for in cryptocurrencies. So I think looking at the great projects that involve anonymity and privacy is a good choice
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

Waves is the best coin to keep for long, then Ethereum, then Status.

The growth of Status will rise with ETH and vice versa because Status (SNT) aims to connect ETH with "the real world".

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:37:52 PM

For long-term, supposing the market keeps increasing (As Cryptocurrencies market cap already reaches 100+b market cap it will take more and more time to get better profits, + with the huge increase of ICOs the money is spread over too many projects), I think IOTA is a must hold. Of course, it is already 1b market cap but the internet of things will surge in the mid of 2018. Plus IOTA is already a well-advanced project.

Besides this, privacy and anonymity are also something you should look for in cryptocurrencies. So I think looking at the great projects that involve anonymity and privacy is a good choice

The best anonymous coins of the future are Monero (XMR) and CloakCoin (CLOAK)

Forget Zcash, might be good for day trading but besides that it's overrated.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: