Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are these services allowed?  (Read 2865 times)
gho5tex (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:09:23 AM

Hi there,

I am selling accounts / GC on other forums I am a trusted member / seller.

I just wanted to know if we're allowed to sell accounts on here or do services such as: Flights / Hotels.

Vouches will be given, and I also have people that can vouch for me in a Skype group and other forums.

Let me know, thanks.

I Sell:
Hotels, Expedia, Jetblue, Ulta rewards, Jersey Mikes
Flight booking service.

Need proofs? Just ask and I will post.

Thanks!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

for sales of accounts i think it is not allowed as they are cracked and are not actually yours, for example selling MSDN accounts and keys was prohibited and would've landed you negative trust but i'm not sure if it happens now so i recommend you don't promote these types of sales in the marketplace.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

All relevant rules are in the sticky thread in Marketplace here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629.0

For your specific case:
1. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden.
and
Selling invites is allowed, but there are some restrictions in order to prevent people from selling accounts and invites obtained through hacking. In order to sell invites or accounts to invite-only sites, you must:
- Have some history here, with more history being required for trades of invites/accounts in bulk. Or,
- Have substantial history on reputable invite trading forums such as torrentinvites.org which prohibit selling hacked accounts. Or,
- Be vouched for by someone from one of the above two categories.
(from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134779.0)

If you follow those rules, you should be fine.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

Not talking about the rules of the forum, but since you are dealing with airline tickets what are the federal regulations and how do they change your business.  Having nothing to do with crypto, the airlines have some obvious thoughts about airline safety and terroism and the like. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

Not talking about the rules of the forum, but since you are dealing with airline tickets what are the federal regulations and how do they change your business.  Having nothing to do with crypto, the airlines have some obvious thoughts about airline safety and terroism and the like. 

I do not know what their internal procdeures are as far as passengers, but they have the control when the tickets come through them and the third party companies are supposed to send the name and place of origin for all sales within 90 minutes.
Just curious what you have run into since you are basically selling a seat on a plane to an anonymous person.  Either way, the airlines will get them at the airport and fully profile them based on who knows what criteria.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:02:27 AM

for sales of accounts i think it is not allowed as they are cracked and are not actually yours, for example selling MSDN accounts and keys was prohibited and would've landed you negative trust but i'm not sure if it happens now so i recommend you don't promote these types of sales in the marketplace.

For the record, if this is forum rules we are talking about, this is wrong. Not sure why nobody else pointed it out. MSDN accounts and keys are sold pretty often in the invites and accounts section of the forums right in this subsection. As far as I know, none of them have gotten banned or even warned.

Quick link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0

You have nothing to worry about, but do know that scam attempts are quite common in these forums and that you should be careful who you give vouches to and who you do business with. Finding a reputable escrow service would probably be best, as people won't trust you much either. There are many individuals with positive trust in the forums offering this service for little and sometimes no fees.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:50:57 AM

Hi there,

I am selling accounts / GC on other forums I am a trusted member / seller.

I just wanted to know if we're allowed to sell accounts on here or do services such as: Flights / Hotels.

Vouches will be given, and I also have people that can vouch for me in a Skype group and other forums.

Let me know, thanks.

I Sell:
Flight booking service.

Thanks!

Yes, you are allowed to sell accounts here and there is a board specially for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0
However, you are solely liable if you breach any law of your country or the laws of the country from where your buyer is.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:41:51 AM

I am selling accounts / GC on other forums I am a trusted member / seller. you can sell your legitimately obtained Giftcards on this forum.

As regards the flight tickets and hotel reservations; you can sell that as well but you need to proof to people that you are legit and the buyers of your product shall not be embarrassed for what so ever reason that have to do with the ticket you sold to them.
gho5tex (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:40:52 AM

Alright guys, sounds good.

These are cracked but they do work.
The worst that would happen?  Is a canceled flight but if you do it right---successfully confirmed.
Will you get stop at the airport? Nope. I already booked and sell accounts with no complaints.

I will also be using these for myself to travel in the states.
I may not be active here, because I cant be active everywhere but I am trusted on many sites.
Freebies are always given, where do I post them?

I sell services, giftcards, and accounts of all sorts.

https://selly.gg/u/hmubro
Skelder

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:07:44 AM

Yes they are allowed, as long as they're not obtained illegally,
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

The worst that would happen?  Is a canceled flight but if you do it right---successfully confirmed.
Will you get stop at the airport? Nope. I already booked and sell accounts with no complaints.

I may not be active here, because I cant be active everywhere but I am trusted on many sites.

Hold on, I'm about to change my answer now based on the new information you have given us. You mean that the flights/hotels were not legitimately obtained? I see no way you legally, yet illegitimately buy or sell flight tickets or hotel bookings. The reason selling MSDN accounts isn't against the forum rules is because while they break Microsoft's ToS, they are not illegal. For hotels and flights, however, I assume they are carded, which is obviously illegal, and illegal activity is not allowed in the forums. I do not fully know to what extent or how much proof is needed to get banned, but do keep that in mind. You might want to consider taking your business somewhere else.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

Hold on, I'm about to change my answer now based on the new information you have given us. You mean that the flights/hotels were not legitimately obtained? I see no way you legally, yet illegitimately buy or sell flight tickets or hotel bookings. The reason selling MSDN accounts isn't against the forum rules is because while they break Microsoft's ToS, they are not illegal. For hotels and flights, however, I assume they are carded, which is obviously illegal, and illegal activity is not allowed in the forums. I do not fully know to what extent or how much proof is needed to get banned, but do keep that in mind. You might want to consider taking your business somewhere else.

I don't think they are carded because there are dozens of sellers across a few different btc sites offering them. I would assume these gift cards have no pin and are brute forced with checking the balance to find a valid number
PokemonGoArena

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

I Sell:
Flight booking service.

Thanks!

At what price you sell these, I think would be better if you can provide a rough idea in % of the actual cost

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

I don't think they are carded because there are dozens of sellers across a few different btc sites offering them. I would assume these gift cards have no pin and are brute forced with checking the balance to find a valid number

In my post I was referring to the flight and hotel bookings for the most part. However, brute forcing gift card is basically also stealing. Now, I am no lawyer and do not know the legality of this practice, so all I'm saying is that if it is considered to be illegal activity by the forums staff then this thread could potentially get trashed and OP could end up getting banned. It's just a warning more than anything.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: