Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Brand New Xperia XZ Premium  (Read 480 times)
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

Hi,

I know there’s geniuses out there that are quite good at e.Whoring and SE’ing. At the same time, there’s then more trolls and scammers every day that passes. This is for the geniuses so all things will go through a trusted escrow, of course. Geniuses will not have a problem with this and we will get a trusted escrowee on the forum.

So, Sony has just released their new Sony Xperia XZ Premium and I would like to buy one. But I need it for as a good price as possible. I don’t know and don’t care how you are SE’ing it from Amazon or whatever but don’t want my name to be figuring.

My requirements are the following:
1.   Since I live in Sweden it should be done in Europe to not to have pay customs fees and taxes. Or if it’s not within Europe you may have an idea on how to omit this anyway.

2.   The specification for the phone:
https://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/phones/xperia-xz-premium/specifications/
•   Xperia XZ Premium
•   Deepsea Black
•   Dual SIM

3.   A plus would be to get some accessories with it as well. These are:
•   Style Cover Stand SCSG10
•   Quick Charger UCH12W
•   Charging Dock DK60
•   Hi-res headset MDR-NC750
•   Bluetooth(R) Headset with Speaker SBH56
•   microSDXC 256GB (great quality)

So, hit me with your best shot!  Grin

The Dude

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:23:30 PM

You might get more interest if you state how much you are willing to pay for this brand new phone. I'm a little bit confused by your use of the term "SE'ing", what does it mean in this context? It's good you are only accepting escrowed products, but that is going to drive the price up too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

You might get more interest if you state how much you are willing to pay for this brand new phone. I'm a little bit confused by your use of the term "SE'ing", what does it mean in this context? It's good you are only accepting escrowed products, but that is going to drive the price up too.

Thanks for the reply, don't even now what SE'ing is, jut picked it up from reading on the net LOL

The Dude
PokemonGoArena

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

Its "Social Engineering" I guess  Roll Eyes

Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:33:16 AM

Who are you, a fortune cookie teller?  Grin Grin
If it is a crime to pay less than original value I think you're in the wrong forum quite frankly.
And the opinions about you are not flattering.

By the way please explain what your statement exactly mean "to pay less than the value of this phone".
So tell me what is the exact value of the phone so I would know and see if I can afford it.

By the way you seem a very bitter person to accuse others of being shady. Most often people who mentions this kind of accuse are either mentally instabile or pretty shady themselves. I think both are a good description of you especially the latter since from reading opinions about you, you're not a person I would trust or anyone else should.

Lastly LOL, who do you think you are?

/AJ

The Dude
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Who are you, a fortune cookie teller?  Grin Grin
If it is a crime to pay less than original value I think you're in the wrong forum quite frankly.
And the opinions about you are not flattering.

By the way please explain what your statement exactly mean "to pay less than the value of this phone".
So tell me what is the exact value of the phone so I would know and see if I can afford it.

By the way you seem a very bitter person to accuse others of being shady. Most often people who mentions this kind of accuse are either mentally instabile or pretty shady themselves. I think both are a good description of you especially the latter since from reading opinions about you, you're not a person I would trust or anyone else should.

Lastly LOL, who do you think you are?

/AJ
I accuse you of being shady by wanting to buy a stolen phone, "social engineering" is having someone steal the phone from a retailer or get it for way less then it is meant to be sold for causing a loss for the retailer. Your discount is coming from someone's loss and you are encouraging that activity to give them a profit. You can go on newegg.com and use Bitcoin and buy this phone or use purse.io and get it new or used (if one is around used yet since it is so new) and get a discount for using Bitcoin.

For the opinions about me my trust can pretty much refute that, and lastly I think I'm someone who will call out shitty actions on here and yours is a shitty action.

LOL this is coming from someone that has comments like the following. It's about you:

Promotes the publicly proven betcoin.ag scam for his own financial benefit = criminal offense!

Betcoin.ag
- Did not pay a crystal clear won $400,000 Betsoft jackpot
- Publicly make false and misleading statements in their "Terms of Service" section
- Has no juridical valid "legally binding agreement" and hide the name of the operator!

In case of embezzlement/fraud, you likely have no legal recourse.

I'd be embarrassed if I was you.

I suggest that you get your shit together before accusing other people. A shitty action is your modus operandi scammer.
Read again what I have wrote earlier and keep your comments to yourself please. No one is asking you about your personal opinion and you may go to your mother to complain. How dare you to tell me what I should buy or where.

And stop cheating and scamming other people.

The Dude
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

So why do you scam other people and even buy views on YouTube. You're just a cheap scammer and all of a sudden your scamming my posts.

We all heard you now. You got your point through. Are you feeling better now?

Now move on to scam and pest others. Or buy some more YouTube views and continue scamming.

The Dude
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

So why do you scam other people and even buy views on YouTube. You're just a cheap scammer and all of a sudden your scamming my posts.

We all heard you now. You got your point through. Are you feeling better now?

Now move on to scam and pest others. Or buy some more YouTube views and continue scamming.
oh you mean the 1k views I bought years ago for a dead channel to see how it worked on getting it on suggested side bar, yeah keep digging weird how you don't mention the 5 BTC+ I've  done in trades with zero issue. Weird you don't mention the scammers I've brought to light, I wonder why? I have been here a long time and people trust me enough to not even require escrow, I doubt with your integrity the same will happen. Good luck on buying your stolen phone, hope the IMEI gets blacklisted on you.

LOL a scammer discussing with another scammer about shady actions. 2x LOL

The Dude
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: