Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Picasso video course really good, but so expensive.Anyone?  (Read 4399 times)
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

:/ please share it free for everyone. we use internet now. everything should be free sir

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:48:18 AM

:/ please share it free for everyone. we use internet now. everything should be free sir

such valuable info cant be free my friend, sorry.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

will sell for one last person, hit me up.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

Have you even sold anything yet? You give out so little information that I really doubt that anyone has taken you up on this offer.
Besides, this isn't the correct section of the forum if you want to sell something like this.

Also, what are you charging for this? You're basically just reselling this guy's idea's etc.

odez999

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:08:51 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 11:21:16 PM by odez999

This all is ripoff more or less ... DEAL WITH IT . Even if 50% of them are profiiting it does not mean it is not ripoff. Pure gambling ... where house (them) always wins, so prepare to be ripped off.
Like someone said before .. by sharing their "knowledge" and growing subscription base .. they are basically betting against themselfs ..(if it worked in the firsplace) .. long run ...

It could have sense ... if they were not greedy ... For example ... They were on something but it takes a lot of capital to profit big time .. so lets make subscription user base .. And it might work as long as their  sub. "pool" do not become whale to big for market trends to ignore ... That could have sense ...

But that bring us to another question .. if your bilance after a year ..two ..three .. five whatever will be FOR SURE 200% 500% or whatever of inntial input.. Why big boys with the money do not want to invest in you in the firsplace !?

The answer .. coz it aint work that way ...
It is basically an scam wraped up in modern times ...
If you learn something in the process (stock alchemist wannabe videos ) ..well good for you Cheesy

And please with that "eliot" waves theory ...
"There is a standard joke shared by technical analysts that if you were to put twelve Elliott Wave practitioners in a room, they would fail to reach an agreement on wave count and the direction in which a stock is headed."

asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:48:13 PM

Why is everyone always willing to buy signals? Why you don't want to learn by yourselves and earn that money.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

Why is everyone always willing to buy signals? Why you don't want to learn by yourselves and earn that money.

Because most people don't have a single clue to begin with, or they have tried to grow their trading skills themselves, and have failed miserably, and thus are desperate to 'succeed' in trading. At the end of the day, it's their money and their decision to buy signals, or a subscription service that will point them at what to buy and when to sell. These people should stay far, far away from any type of investment or trading, because in their case it's just capital destruction.
cryptoni4n

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is professional trader and making huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He have closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also he have training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and singal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

From fb feedbacks it seems good service, but anyone have heard about him ?
Maybe someone is in his group or have training and can share his experience?

UPDATE

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.
As for now, this guy and his service looks nice so far Wink

Actually if anyone is interested I could share videos and signals for some small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.

Hey Kukelka,
PM me please.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

still selling for one more person. PM Wink
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:33 PM

video course is still available for only one person, after i will close this thread and wont share it anymore, be fast.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:23:36 AM

Anyone interested to get full video course? Hit me up, i can share for much smaller fee.
Course is really good and with plenty of good info and techniques.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:16:52 PM

I truly wonder. People are always looking for the easy way out and just don’t want to do any work.
These guys who even call these signals are the same guys who switched from pump and dump groups with the awareness that people are now wiser with the idea of pump and dump being scammed.

Check telegram and you will see a lot of them. These guys are only after making profit for themselves, they tell their followers to buy and hold at certain price and once the price shoots up, they dump and leave the users at the mercy of themselves and in making their own decisions to sell at loss or hold longer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:14 AM

Have you even sold anything yet? You give out so little information that I really doubt that anyone has taken you up on this offer.
Besides, this isn't the correct section of the forum if you want to sell something like this.

Also, what are you charging for this? You're basically just reselling this guy's idea's etc.
Instead of the OP to just admit that the so called Picasso has taken so much from him with nothing to give back and he is trying to recover at least little of the funds back by selling the material, he is here forming something that won't help anyone.

I guess he will have to visit youtube to see the number of free videos and strategies available online and how people win even bite a lid to purchase what he has. I learnt all my trading from youtube and anyone who is looking for signals from people without doing his or her own research is doing himself more harm than good.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Instead of the OP to just admit that the so called Picasso has taken so much from him with nothing to give back and he is trying to recover at least little of the funds back by selling the material, he is here forming something that won't help anyone.

I guess he will have to visit youtube to see the number of free videos and strategies available online and how people win even bite a lid to purchase what he has. I learnt all my trading from youtube and anyone who is looking for signals from people without doing his or her own research is doing himself more harm than good.

You are partly right Wink You are correct that signals are really not worth the asking price and I dont suggest to buy any signals from any person, because you could learn the techniques by yourself and start doing profitable trades.

You are incorrect about that i want to recover money from paying picasso for video course. Yeah, i paid him and i got really good video course which I really doubt you could find similar info on youtube for free. Why I am selling it? There are two reasons. First is because I want that people could more easily afford to buy it. 0.5btc is really high price and not many people can afford it, so i am selling for much lower. Second reason why I am selling is because I want to increase my trading budget much faster Wink
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:28 AM

Need to start trading with bigger bankroll, as I already doing about 95% trades which are profitable.
So I need one more person who would buy the course from me !
dossantosleite

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

after using signals for few month i decided to not follow anymore, as later signals wasnt so good and i decided that i can trust only one person - myself. I really suggest to get video course and learn trading by yourself instead trusting some signals.
PM'ed about the course. check it.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

after using signals for few month i decided to not follow anymore, as later signals wasnt so good and i decided that i can trust only one person - myself. I really suggest to get video course and learn trading by yourself instead trusting some signals.
PM'ed about the course. check it.

true. replied.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

you always guys can find me on skype:
markosvald40@outlook.com
cryptopredict.me

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

If you want real and profitable signals try our service cryptopredict.me

https://genialseo.com
Best SEO Services from real experts
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

If you want real and profitable signals try our service cryptopredict.me

i dont think there is any good signal provider. its much better to learn trading yourself instead of trusting sone servise
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: