Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Picasso video course really good, but so expensive.Anyone?  (Read 4392 times)
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

Still looking for one guy who would grab video course. PM Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdlr

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:49:49 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 10:01:59 AM by jdlr

Crypfoo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:55 AM

I've purchased the signals and the webinar from Picasso. The webinar is great but can seem repetitive at times (and audio quality not great on half the vids). The signals can be fantastic periodically. Better than any other signal service I've tried and more consistent so I would definitely recommend. The best thing about his service is you are actually learning as you go from him which helps you become much more independent and imo keeps you very engaged. The new site he made is also beautiful.

If you have any questions about it feel free to message me. If you are looking to sign up, please use my reference: http://www.app.bitstofreedom.com/r/showmethecrypto
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:25 PM

guys, last copy(link) would be sold and after last person grab this, i wont sell this anymore. hurry up.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:02:23 PM

ok guys. as the btc price increased a lot, i will sell this video course for much cheaper. just contact me.
Take opportunity to get this for much much cheaper, instead of paying 0.5btc which is about $5k ....
PM.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:53:59 PM

Most signals posted are benefiting those who are posting the signals themselves. They have accumulated said crypto-asset and are waiting for all their loyal followers to buy in and pump it for them. Good luck people.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Most signals posted are benefiting those who are posting the signals themselves. They have accumulated said crypto-asset and are waiting for all their loyal followers to buy in and pump it for them. Good luck people.

true.
contrabit

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

okay. This will be the last message here and I will delete all thread, so you wont be able to get this course for such cheap anywhere, so be fast and take last copy. For the last person I will give 3 very good crypto trading courses which cost alone $3k. Just PM me and I will give more info about delivery ,about the price and bonus products.

PMed you
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

okay. This will be the last message here and I will delete all thread, so you wont be able to get this course for such cheap anywhere, so be fast and take last copy. For the last person I will give 3 very good crypto trading courses which cost alone $3k. Just PM me and I will give more info about delivery ,about the price and bonus products.

PMed you
replied.
bbqnub1

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

Why would a good trader share his strategy? Its a zero sum game ppl
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:29 AM

Why would a good trader share his strategy? Its a zero sum game ppl

he is not sharing, but selling. i guess to make more money
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is professional trader and making huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He have closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also he have training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and singal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

From fb feedbacks it seems good service, but anyone have heard about him ?
Maybe someone is in his group or have training and can share his experience?

UPDATE

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.
As for now, this guy and his service looks nice so far Wink

UPDATE. Video course is really nice, learned a lot of things, but signals really not worth, its just my opinion...i have made money only from one signal and it was KMD, all the rest was not good signals.

Actually if anyone is interested I could share videos for small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.

you can ad me on skype:
markosvald40@outlook.com

Can you share an intro video so we can at least have some idea of what we'll be buying...
And do these videos actually have something additional from what is already present on various platforms like blogs and video series on youtube about trading in general and in crypto too?
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:03:05 AM

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is professional trader and making huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He have closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also he have training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and singal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

From fb feedbacks it seems good service, but anyone have heard about him ?
Maybe someone is in his group or have training and can share his experience?

UPDATE

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.
As for now, this guy and his service looks nice so far Wink

UPDATE. Video course is really nice, learned a lot of things, but signals really not worth, its just my opinion...i have made money only from one signal and it was KMD, all the rest was not good signals.

Actually if anyone is interested I could share videos for small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.

you can ad me on skype:
markosvald40@outlook.com

Can you share an intro video so we can at least have some idea of what we'll be buying...
And do these videos actually have something additional from what is already present on various platforms like blogs and video series on youtube about trading in general and in crypto too?

hey man,

The price of this course is 0.5btc if you buy directly from owner, so this already tell that videos are really very valuable and informative.
You can check facebook group called 'bits to freedom' to learn more about the author of the course and to get feedbacks before buying the course from me for much cheaper.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

Never heard of him. I'm personally a member of altcointrader.co , which costs 0.2btc to enter, and I can definetly vouch for their service.

Are you kidding me? Sorry for your loss. 0.2 bitcoin not small amount just for technique.
Technique or strategy can be learned by ourselves from any source without spend a cent of money.
And also his strategy will not sure suitable to style of trading.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Never heard of him. I'm personally a member of altcointrader.co , which costs 0.2btc to enter, and I can definetly vouch for their service.

Are you kidding me? Sorry for your loss. 0.2 bitcoin not small amount just for technique.
Technique or strategy can be learned by ourselves from any source without spend a cent of money.
And also his strategy will not sure suitable to style of trading.

never heard about altcointrader so cant tell about quality of their service or products.
I have watched many free youtube videos ,have bought many paid products for learning trading and actually crypto picasso video course is really nice with tons of useful info. But yeah, i agree with you that there are plenty of good info for free in youtube for example.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Three dollars instead of ten thousand?
This is a joke?  Grin

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

kukelka (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

Three dollars instead of ten thousand?
This is a joke?  Grin

sorry, what you mean? Wink
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I want these courses for 3 dollars !!!  Cheesy

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

kukelka (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

I want these courses for 3 dollars !!!  Cheesy

i will think about it Wink
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

If what he teaches is really useful in this trade will be a good course we should remove 0.5 Bitcoin to buy it. We can earn more than what we spend to buy this course.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: