Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Picasso video course really good, but so expensive.Anyone?  (Read 4399 times)
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

will sell for one last person, hit me up.
Have you even sold anything yet? You give out so little information that I really doubt that anyone has taken you up on this offer.
Besides, this isn't the correct section of the forum if you want to sell something like this.

Also, what are you charging for this? You're basically just reselling this guy's idea's etc.

Yeah, this is so true! he even not made those videos. He only try to reselling it again with small fee. What a nice move.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

will sell for one last person, hit me up.
Have you even sold anything yet? You give out so little information that I really doubt that anyone has taken you up on this offer.
Besides, this isn't the correct section of the forum if you want to sell something like this.

Also, what are you charging for this? You're basically just reselling this guy's idea's etc.

Yeah, this is so true! he even not made those videos. He only try to reselling it again with small fee. What a nice move.

I am just giving opportunity to get the course much cheaper, as very few could afford 0.5btc, which is about $7k at the moment...
Be more positive
cryptopauly

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

I'd be willing to share the videos with people in exchange for the signals.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

I'd be willing to share the videos with people in exchange for the signals.

videos are much more valuable, as signals isnt so good. but its up to you guys.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

just think about that 0.5 BTC now, back in june it want that dig of a deal bot now is a bit sum of money
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

just think about that 0.5 BTC now, back in june it want that dig of a deal bot now is a bit sum of money

yeah, its really big amount of $. you or anyone if interested could get from me for much smaller amount. Wink
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

okay. This will be the last message here and I will delete all thread, so you wont be able to get this course for such cheap anywhere, so be fast and take last copy. For the last person I will give 3 very good crypto trading courses which cost alone $3k. Just PM me and I will give more info about delivery ,about the price and bonus products.

get video course much cheaper and especially while btc price is a low at the moment, dont miss such opportunity.
jsoodan
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

I would rather take tips from youtubers that have a lot of subscribers and positive reviews and do my own research.

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=X
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

I would rather take tips from youtubers that have a lot of subscribers and positive reviews and do my own research.

sure man. it's also a way to learn how to trade ! Wink
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

Still for sale guys, get it while btc price is low at the moment.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

No one would get this ridiculous expensive video course for sure. 0.5 btc might be cheap on todays price but people are accumulating cheap coins as of now while its still cheap and wasting up their bitcoins into these videos wont really be worth it at all. Same question as eternalgloom asked above. have you make any sales yet? I doubt theres none for sure.

kukelka (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

No one would get this ridiculous expensive video course for sure. 0.5 btc might be cheap on todays price but people are accumulating cheap coins as of now while its still cheap and wasting up their bitcoins into these videos wont really be worth it at all. Same question as eternalgloom asked above. have you make any sales yet? I doubt theres none for sure.

I absolutely agree with you, 0.5btc is a lot of money and not worth to pay for video course, this is why I am offering this course for only 0.03btc which is really cheap considering that you investing in yourself, in your knowledge.

I am not selling this course to make a lot of money, very less are interested, but i have made few sales. I am selling this to give opportunity to get this much cheaper instead paying ridiculous amount of money.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

still selling this product. I won't be selling this forever so i suggest you to be quick and buy it, as video course is really nice and cheap compared for how much its selling originally.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

I absolutely agree with you, 0.5btc is a lot of money and not worth to pay for video course, this is why I am offering this course for only 0.03btc which is really cheap considering that you investing in yourself, in your knowledge.

I am not selling this course to make a lot of money, very less are interested, but i have made few sales. I am selling this to give opportunity to get this much cheaper instead paying ridiculous amount of money.
I think that the forum has more than half of the participants, who themselves got information and studied what subsequently gave them good results in the work. And at the same time, please note that, without any expensive video. So I want to say that this video was made in order to also earn a user in the crypto currency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

last message in this thread. If you want to get this course very cheaply, its your chance. PM.
This offer will be open for few more days.

Thanks
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is a professional trader and making a huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He has closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also, he has training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and signal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

From fb feedbacks, it seems good service, but anyone has heard about him?
Maybe someone is in his group or have training and can share his experience?

UPDATE

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.
As for now, this guy and his service looks nice so far Wink

UPDATE. Video course is really nice, learned a lot of things, but signals really not worth, its just my opinion...i have made money only from one signal and it was KMD, all the rest was not good signals.

Actually, if anyone is interested I could share videos for small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.
https://i.imgur.com/Ujep6WX.png

I am selling it for just 0.04btc, so hurry guys to grab this while btc price is low at the moment.

you can ad me on skype:
markosvald40@outlook.com

no one can monopolize Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is in the hands of each individual.

even though the whales play in it they must be too when it comes down to panic.

so I do not believe the capital of 0.5 Bitcoin can manipulate the market.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Hey,

Recently saw one guy called Crypto Picasso, seems he is a professional trader and making a huge amount of money by trading crypto currency. He has closed fb group where nice info is delivered. Also, he has training videos about trading which cost 0,5btc and signal group which cost the same - 0,5btc

From fb feedbacks, it seems good service, but anyone has heard about him?
Maybe someone is in his group or have training and can share his experience?

UPDATE

bought video course and signals too. Videos are pretty good, have implemented some techniques and made some really nice trades.
Have signals for about one week now and i impressed. One of the signals was to buy KMD, so bought it and sold for nice 60% ROI.
As for now, this guy and his service looks nice so far Wink

UPDATE. Video course is really nice, learned a lot of things, but signals really not worth, its just my opinion...i have made money only from one signal and it was KMD, all the rest was not good signals.

Actually, if anyone is interested I could share videos for small fee, so i could build my bankroll and trade with bigger amounts. just let me know.

I am selling it for just 0.04btc, so hurry guys to grab this while btc price is low at the moment.

you can ad me on skype:
markosvald40@outlook.com

no one can monopolize Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is in the hands of each individual.

even though the whales play in it they must be too when it comes down to panic.

so I do not believe the capital of 0.5 Bitcoin can manipulate the market.

I totally agree with you, but this have nothing to do with manipulating the market Wink I just sharing very valuable course for some small fee, whats all Wink
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

I think due to high demand of the public and limited sources. In the principle of law of supply demand and  price analysis once the demand rises and the supply is low the price is really goes to a higher value.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

I've never heard of it before, I trade Bitcoin relying on a free telegram group and I always filter out altcoins which is good to buy.

When trading is in charge fee, and now must enter a paid group, ahhhh come on man!
This is cryptocurrency for good, not for evil.
kukelka (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

last message in this thread. If you want to get this course very cheaply, its your chance. PM.
This offer will be open for few more days.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: