Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 02:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update of missing funds with ShapeShift  (Read 250 times)
gamaman990 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

Did some trades in ShapeShift 3 days ago but never received anything from them. Logged a case, and after 3 long days' waiting, finally received a good news, at least it sounds line one, from the company about the funds frozen in limbo. They claimed all locked up ETH funds and related tokens have been sent out. Sounds great! But my wallet is still quiet. Still no funds coming home. Looks like my wait has to continue. Undecided
gamaman990 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:38:32 AM

Update: ShapeShift has started looking into my cases. It turned out a few transactions were actually completed but the payments were delayed and buried in the deposit history unnoticed. Other cases are also being handled by them. Slowly got my confidence about ShapeShift back.
sock_info.doNOT.send.$

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

I know how that feels to wait for someone "trusted" to make things right. You will probably be OK with this one.

p.s.  AFAIK, ShapeShift was originally presented as a type of "vending machine" for popular coins. (i.e.) They load the system with alt coins (& BTC) ready to be purchased with other coins & "everything settles" completely right away.

What happened?
Did that (simple, basic idea) change?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: