Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 10 BTC for a period of 1 year anyone offering?  (Read 568 times)
ayurvedicurea2growtaller (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

Hi I am looking for 10 bitcoins for 10 months, how do we go about it?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Read the rules, put up valid collateral that is 120% of what you're asking, or lock this thread.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:59:18 PM

Valid collateral or get out of the lending section and go look at the rules first
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:47:41 PM

If you have at least worth 120% with valid collateral, possibly you can get a loan. However 10 months is a long time, and in case the price of the collateral drops, the lender could lose everything so you need to error multiple times the original loan amount of collateral. So if you have a one, lock this thread please and make a better post at Long Term offers. If not, do not even bother and just close the thread.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

Yeah, I don't think this guy has anything to give as collateral, he's just here to troll the forum. Mod should instaban this kind of accounts and not really give them any more chances. It just gets stupid some times.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:55:32 AM

Yeah, I don't think this guy has anything to give as collateral, he's just here to troll the forum. Mod should instaban this kind of accounts and not really give them any more chances. It just gets stupid some times.

I agree that mods should ban this type of account, but that is unlikely to happen.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:58:16 AM

Wow...that's not how you go about it for sure.  If you truly are new to this space, you should start by learning the forum rules and etiquette.  This is one of the most valuable forums you'll run across in your lifetime; you can find an abundance of profitable information here and encounter unbelievable opportunities....This space is on the forefront of a digital revolution....more millionaires have been made here than, probably, any other forum on the planet....Don't mess that up....mind your p's and q's, participate, and start learning.  This is no joke my friend; it's serious stuff....the more you learn, the more you earn.  Don't squander off the opportunity!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: