Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me get the Blockchain password  (Read 325 times)
LouisNguyen (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:26:03 PM

For some reason I personally lost 12 security characters when creating a Blockchain account. I have now forgotten my login password for this account and still have some Bitcoin in my account. Can someone help me on this issue? Is there a way to get back the password?
Please help me. I feel so bad and stupid.
Thanks everyone !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

No, sorry, without the 12 phrase from your blockchain.info's wallet you can't recover your bitcoins there unless some blockchain.info staff help you here if you still have the email and the Wallet ID the one that use to login in your blockchain account, then maybe you can start to contact their support  on their site, or contact them via their social media accounts such as facebook and twitter.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

The only options are through the site if there are any left to you.  If it was a local wallet, then perhaps you could do something, but online there is little to do if the site itself does not help.  Try exporting saved passwords and form information, it probably isn't there, but it can't hurt.  There are always methods to get back in throughp32 a site, just not sure what the blockchain sites verification methods are.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

I think its still impossible to recover if you don't have the seeds to recover your blockchain wallet..
Did you try to contact the support? or contact them in facebook you can found here https://www.facebook.com/blockchain
Try to ask them maybe there are some solution to get your account to recover..
I saw same issue before just new and i think he still not recover his wallet because he forgot where he save seeds..
So next time be careful when saving seeds because its really important.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

the only way is try to remember your password, since there is no way to recover it, as they mentioned on their site (link on the bottom) that they can't help their costumers to recover their password if the costumers have lost the password or 12 word wallet recovery phrase. I recommend you to contact their support, hoping you can access your account again.
The link : https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/211205343-I-forgot-my-password-What-can-you-do-to-help-
crypto-recovery

Activity: 19
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

The Blockchain.info staff can't help you get your password back -- it isn't stored on their servers.  And, because Bitcoin is distributed, Blockchain isn't able to simply put your BTC in a new account on your behalf (even if they wanted to).

Your only solution is to recover your password.  We published an article to help walk you through the process of finding reasonable password guesses and manually testing them: https://cryptoassetrecovery.com/blog/recover-lost-blockchain-password/

Hope it helps!

Take care,
Chris
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

The Blockchain.info staff can't help you get your password back -- it isn't stored on their servers.  And, because Bitcoin is distributed, Blockchain isn't able to simply put your BTC in a new account on your behalf (even if they wanted to).

Your only solution is to recover your password.  We published an article to help walk you through the process of finding reasonable password guesses and manually testing them: https://cryptoassetrecovery.com/blog/recover-lost-blockchain-password/

Hope it helps!

Take care,
Chris

That is already explained above I am not sure why you are using the thread to make this post when the thread is dead. I know that you have made this post yesterday and I do not think I am also doing right to answering for your stupid move.
When there is any thread already answered and dead. Keep digging that thread unnecessarily will not be tolerated by the forum rules bro. Avoid next time what you doing now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: