Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wordpress bitcoin payment module for trezor.io wallet  (Read 281 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

hi i have website where i use wocommerce for selling some product ..is there any wordpress module or plugin which i an use for taking payment directly to my trezor.io hardware wallet ..or any WordPress plugin for blockchain.info wallet ..so that i can directly get payment to my wallet other then using any payment processing company
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

hi i have website where i use wocommerce for selling some product ..is there any wordpress module or plugin which i an use for taking payment directly to my trezor.io hardware wallet ..or any WordPress plugin for blockchain.info wallet ..so that i can directly get payment to my wallet other then using any payment processing company

What version of wocommerce are you using? Actually it is not so important. I can install for you  bitcoin plugin for 220 usd. Nothing less. Delivery in 12-14 hours, it dependsd of my free time.

Let me know
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

What version of wocommerce are you using? Actually it is not so important. I can install for you  bitcoin plugin for 220 usd. Nothing less. Delivery in 12-14 hours, it dependsd of my free time.

Let me know

so basically there is no free plugin or option to do this ..we have to go for custom module which need to be made .. right
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:31:03 PM

I am afraid there is no such free plugin which is compatible with trezor.io or blockchain.info, you need to create one custom plugin using their API. However, there is one plugin which I found would help you perhaps:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-woocommerce-bitcoin-altcoin-payment-gateway-addon/
Though this is a third party plugin, but they send the money to your wallet within half an hour. Do check the commission rates they charge and if is feasible, you may give it a try.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:37:52 PM

I am afraid there is no such free plugin which is compatible with trezor.io or blockchain.info, you need to create one custom plugin using their API. However, there is one plugin which I found would help you perhaps:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-woocommerce-bitcoin-altcoin-payment-gateway-addon/
Though this is a third party plugin, but they send the money to your wallet within half an hour. Do check the commission rates they charge and if is feasible, you may give it a try.
This is what i'm use in my one of ecommerce website selling some product its work great but still not tested yet if i'm receive lots of traffic..
Try to check their official thread here in forum you can contact the owner and i think its free not a commission..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043437.0

I also have a bitpay for alternative and most of the woocommerce out there using bitpay instead for real business..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:02:27 AM

You cannot get a free plugin unless trezor or blockchain provides one. They do provide the api, which will be something at hand to integrate with any website.

However, there are some other online payment processors like bitpay, spectrocoin etc, which provide this service. You can check through all the plugins tagged with bitcoin here and see if you can find one suitable.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/bitcoin/

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

This is what i'm use in my one of ecommerce website selling some product its work great but still not tested yet if i'm receive lots of traffic..
Try to check their official thread here in forum you can contact the owner and i think its free not a commission..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043437.0

I also have a bitpay for alternative and most of the woocommerce out there using bitpay instead for real business..

thank you for the information and i have check that already as they not direct all third party plugin

You cannot get a free plugin unless trezor or blockchain provides one. They do provide the api, which will be something at hand to integrate with any website.

However, there are some other online payment processors like bitpay, spectrocoin etc, which provide this service. You can check through all the plugins tagged with bitcoin here and see if you can find one suitable.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/bitcoin/

yes i do know that as they don't have it but i don't find any paid version also for this wallet payment processor ..i try to find any paid plugin also if there is not free one available but that also not there ..

bu after that and in this i found we have to go for custom module making ..so the cost mention able is quite high for me ..hope any lower cost developer i can find ..

CryptoWoo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

Hi there,

check out www.cryptowoo.com. It's not free but it can do exactly what you want and a lot more.

Additionally, I am actively maintaining the code and have an average support response time below 8 hours.

Also feel free to have a look at the demo store (http://demo.cryptowoo.com) and get back to me with any questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: