Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:17:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING TEAM TO CREATE NEW COIN  (Read 623 times)
natural999 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

Hey guys!
im gonna try to keep this as short, and direct as possible.

My name is Ty, and i'm a young man from Vancouver, BC who is currently residing in Montreal.
I make my living day trading on the forex market, and recently got into crypto after making a few bucks on some ETH i bought last year.
I keep seeing BS coins, all premined pretty much, with a bunch of fancy words to impress feeble people.
I see ICO scams time and time again.
I see whales, manipulating the market.
I see unrealistic aspirations, coupled with greed and stupidity.

SO WHAT DO I WANT TO DO ABOUT IT?

make my own coin, that is simple and straightforward

I recently downloaded a failed shitcoin/possible scam called "credits". It was simple, straightforward, and most importantly, allowed anyone to easily mine with one command.

Thats what my plan is. Id like to rewrite a bit of the code, and use the exact same tech that CRDS used, minus the fuckery.

everyone involved early will Pre mine only 25% of coins. 15% for us, the other 10% for bounites and whatnot.

The coin will be amazing in her simplicity. The wallet will Hold, Send, Recieve, Mine, and be blockchain based, , maybe add in some sort of gui tracker too down the line, to show value against other coins/fiat

WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER

I am a marketing guy. My coding skills are lame, so that wouldn't be my role. I do however have common sense, which is a surprisingly rare trait it seems.
I'm also a popular guy, and will have no problem getting a ton of friends into the coin, even if they are paying 1c or something like that. But mainly i will be marketing all day. NOT shilling. i repeat, NOT shilling or memeing. Although basic, the aim will be for a fair, basic, and HONEST coin, where people can feel safe parking their money.

I will also personally be the one to put up real cash (ill commit to no less than 5kUSD at this point in time, but 10BTC would be what id like to give it in regards to volume once and if it hits an exchange, and im fully capable and willing to take that chance) Id also be open to destroying the coins bought with this money. To further entice early hands.

I work from home, and am able to work on this all day, in regards to marketing and getting people involved.

I'm also willing to pay for and run multiple full time mining rigs, as well as rent servers to run master nodes. Coins mined through this will be split up among coin holders, on a dividends system, on any coins held in the same address for 45 days or more. This (correct me if im wrong) will also serve inflation. So your everyday user can make money from mining which will be very simple, or by simply HODLing Wink

I don't and wouldn't consider myself above anyone else, and feel like ALL major decisions would be made via a vote, which consists of a "board" of the 100 top holders, as well as a random 500 wallet holders, that get chosen at random, every 6 months.
I feel like this would help keep everything honest, and fits right in with the whole by the community for the community theme.

VERY open to suggestions.

WHAT I NEED

Devs
Web designers
Someone to design a name/logo
Great minds wanting to help and take part however they best can!

From what i gathered the guy who changed to code to make the CRDS coin, was some villager who couldn't code to save his life, and literally changed a couple lines.
so technically, i don't see this being very hard.

What are your thoughts? Personally im ready to rock right away, and cant wait Smiley

If we get some guys on board, i feel like next step is making a slack and getting this ball rolling.

Whos in?

blazerculj

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

I can help with logo if you want... Tell me what you need?
valduz10

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

I am a dev from Germany and I am in, send me your skype id or slack channel and we can chat.
sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

Interested in helping you with this. Not a dev but can help in other ways.
natural999 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

AWESOME!

Heres the slack i just made. https://newcointhinktank.slack.com

In regards to questions about what i need, Im not looking to direct anyone. I just have an idea, and some money to put into it.
I feel like making a name and logo needs to be one of the first things done tho. So we can get rolling on a website and start marketing. So id say just start brainstorming, and we will try to make something stick ASAP.

Again, i just want to reiterate that I am not looking to be the "creator" or have any position of power. Im just trying to round people up who like my idea, and want to be involved just as much as i am, however they can.

This is the first post ive made about this, so thus far we would all be credited with being the creators Smiley
natural999 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

Im having a really hard time replying to messages, as im a new account im thinking. Its making me wait a few minutes before each reply.

ANYONE WANTING TO TAKE PART, JOIN THE SLACK. YOU DONT NEED TO SEND ME YOUR RESUME OR ANYTING, JUST ANNOUNCE WHAT YOUR WORKING ON, AND THEN DO YOUR THING Smiley

Every contributor will be added to a private group chat, and this will be our "board" to start.

natural999 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

DM me for slack invite.

or email tylerstock@live.ca

invites will be sent out without delay.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:13:45 PM

If you need more marketing help I am a pro in digital marketing & entrepreneur, and have built numerous successful brands in the online space. I would love to be apart of this.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

whats the purpose of this coin? What will it do?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
natural999 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:43:18 PM

Hey everyone! just wanted to update you on the bit of progress the few of us in the slack have made so far.

HERES WHAT WERE THINKING

a website, similar to youtube, except where "jobs/tasks" can be posted/fulfilled either openly or privately, and then verified either by video proof, or submitter approval.
this can be adult oriented, simply for entertainment(think dares or puppetmaster), or something as menial as needing someone to do some work for you, no matter how big or small, granted no one gets hurt who doesn't willing choose too.

we will accept the top 5 coins on our site/platform which will be converted to our coins to be used on the site as a form of payment for task/job or tip/subscription to regular content providers.
this will also allow payees to cash out privately via top 5 cryto currencies, or a email transfer/wire/paypal if they prefer.

our coin will be openly traded.

thats about where were at, we would also like to incorporate an offline wallet with mining and or staking capabilities.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN TAKING PART. DM ME YOUR EMAIL FOR SLACK INVITE. OR EMAIL ME AT TYLERSTOCK@LIVE.CA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: