Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I CAN CREATE ECOMMERCE/AFFILIATE/DROP-SHIP WEBSITE WITHIN YOUR BUDGET.  (Read 282 times)
eni1 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:25:45 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 11:17:13 AM by eni1

Hi,am a freelance ecommerce web designer and Logo designer. I can make you Ecommerce/Affiliate/Dropship websites at low cost (in BTC) within 24-48hrs at this time,time frame for the task might increase as i have more clients.

You will have your website's demo(to have a view of what your site will look like once its live) before you make payments.

PS:can also integrate bitcoin payment gateway in the created site if you want

If you're interested or have any questions, Reply or PM me.

Thank You!

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach | eCommerce Business Developer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:31:10 PM

Hi guys,

This is for Store owners and and intended store owners.
I have over 8years of drop ship business experience,created few store's on shopify for personal business while some was for clients.

i'll like to give out an opportunity by listing out my Major drop shippers/Suppliers that ships worldwide within just 3-5 working days(GUARANTEED)
i have a major drop shipping supplier and other two major retailers if you will like buy in retails,prices are relatively low,you could get a nice pair of ladies heels for as low as $8 - $10 and sell off for as high as $40 and above if you like.

This is no scam,i have a running drop ship website already thats been active for more than 2 years but recently paused due to the fact that i couldn't go on with customer demand(short of cash )so i diverted to another business.this is just the only reason am giving out my years of expersince for a low charge in Btc.

you can ask me any question,pictures,my store,back-office,sales before i got it paused. whats so ever question.

pm if you'll like to take this offer

it will cost $100 BTC BTC

Will the dropshippers first send the items to a buyer and take payment after buyer receives the goods or do we have to pay them first? You can understand, if the dropshipper fails to deliver the goods after receiving payment, it will be a two fold loss as the website owner has to pay back the buyer even apart from the collateral damage to the site's goodwill.
eni1 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:38:29 PM

Hi guys,

This is for Store owners and and intended store owners.
I have over 8years of drop ship business experience,created few store's on shopify for personal business while some was for clients.

i'll like to give out an opportunity by listing out my Major drop shippers/Suppliers that ships worldwide within just 3-5 working days(GUARANTEED)
i have a major drop shipping supplier and other two major retailers if you will like buy in retails,prices are relatively low,you could get a nice pair of ladies heels for as low as $8 - $10 and sell off for as high as $40 and above if you like.

This is no scam,i have a running drop ship website already thats been active for more than 2 years but recently paused due to the fact that i couldn't go on with customer demand(short of cash )so i diverted to another business.this is just the only reason am giving out my years of expersince for a low charge in Btc.

you can ask me any question,pictures,my store,back-office,sales before i got it paused. whats so ever question.

pm if you'll like to take this offer

it will cost $100 BTC BTC

Will the dropshippers first send the items to a buyer and take payment after buyer receives the goods or do we have to pay them first? You can understand, if the dropshipper fails to deliver the goods after receiving payment, it will be a two fold loss as the website owner has to pay back the buyer even apart from the collateral damage to the site's goodwill.
the dropshippers are known manufacturers and Suppliers, once your customer orders from your platform,your customer pays you then you go ahead and make purchases from their website,input your customer's address and you keep the change(the amount difference ) they accept different payment methods and ships out within 2days and all shipped orders are trackable.
Delivery is 100%,requesting for more proofs will be better,dropshiped with a major supplier for more than 2 years and have been shipping with them,can send you my store's admin shipped out orders if you want. there's nothing to hide about this
i hope have been able to answer your question?

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Shopify Expert | Website Designer |eCommerce Coach | eCommerce Business Developer
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

From what I understand reading your lengthy post is, you want to sell your established website which you were using to make money taking orders, and placing them to drop shippers to fulfill the orders.

Can we have your website url, traffic and previous sales data please in the case of you are willing to share. Without them I guess no will be able to evaluate the worthiness of your website.
eni1 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:05:36 AM

From what I understand reading your lengthy post is, you want to sell your established website which you were using to make money taking orders, and placing them to drop shippers to fulfill the orders.

Can we have your website url, traffic and previous sales data please in the case of you are willing to share. Without them I guess no will be able to evaluate the worthiness of your website.
Hi, my post is explanatory enough i think  Smiley,am not selling a drop ship website but the link to suppliers and drop shippers in fashion Niche from my current and past experience is the business.

i currently run www.mycelebritylooks.com which is complete drop-ship retail store but not for sale!

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
eni1 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

I edited the post because some members got confused so i had to just make it clearer.
Thank you all.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: