Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the difference between Actions and Activities in this forum?  (Read 386 times)
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

I have more posts than activities.  What do I need to do to increase my activities number?

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:48:31 PM

I have more posts than activities.  What do I need to do to increase my activities number?

Not be lazy.  Your question has been asked hundreds of times - try a Google search.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:10:43 AM

Not be lazy.  Your question has been asked hundreds of times - try a Google search.  Smiley

I did, but did not find the answer.  Now that I searched again with different keywords and something came up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+is+the+difference+between+Actions+and+Activities+in+this+bitcointalk+forum%3F&rlz=1C1AOHY_enUS740US740&oq=What+is+the+difference+between+Actions+and+Activities+in+this+bitcointalk+forum%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57.10119j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:29:24 AM

Its not action rather it should be post. Search: what is the difference between post count and activity count at bitcointalk.org.

Surely you will get the result you've been looking for.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

For you, the ability to read posts that are called "Newbies - Read Before Posting"

You should also start by understanding what you're asking. There is no such thing as an "activities number" in this forum.

Knowledge will set you free, you just need to seek it on your own before you ask obvious questions. You've been around long enough to know better.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:36:35 AM

The ratio of the posts and actions are not the same, your posts are for everything you comment in this forum while the activities are once everyday then after two weeks it'll add on your profile.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

Its not action rather it should be post. Search: what is the difference between post count and activity count at bitcointalk.org.

Surely you will get the result you've been looking for.
The ratio of the posts and actions are not the same, your posts are for everything you comment in this forum while the activities are once everyday then after two weeks it'll add on your profile.

Thank you you two for your help.

(It is incredible that some others people would rather spend the time typing to lecture others than to offer real help.  By the way, I did try some searches before I initiated thus post!)

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:11:00 PM

(It is incredible that some others people would rather spend the time typing to lecture others than to offer real help.  By the way, I did try some searches before I initiated thus post!)
People are sick of answering the same questions over and over again when said question has been answered on a stickied thread in this subboard.

It is incredible that some others people would rather spend the time typing passive aggressive comments than to read the threads that are pinned to the top of the subboard.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: