Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 10:37:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for a developer to create a Criptocurrency.  (Read 247 times)
herry36

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

I am looking for a developer to create a Criptocurrency with Bitcoin sources. I have a good budget available. Contact me via private message. Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

Nail the spelling first, and you might get somewhere. It also helps from an investors perspective to understand a bit more about your current experience. The amount of these posts we read per day... if you where/are serious, make it thorough.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

Hahha! These newbies getting into " CRIPTOCURRENCY " are too damn funncy. Atleast get your spellings right mate.

Crypto is filled with scams, not surprising. That's why its essential to look through all the bullshit!
herry36

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

I'm sorry if my spelling is incorrect. I do not have a good knowledge of English. But the concept remains: I'm looking for a developer to create a Bitcoin-like currency.

Regards.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 952

What, What, What !

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

I'm sorry if my spelling is incorrect. I do not have a good knowledge of English. But the concept remains: I'm looking for a developer to create a Bitcoin-like currency.

Regards.

Language barrier is easy to work with, My Team and I can help you out with what you need, check US out Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1906497.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.