Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nervous for Elixir! (price Spec)  (Read 276 times)
bpchill12 (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

Ive been a big fan of elixir and think the devs are doing a great job but the price is volatile and keeps dropping now and i dont have shaky hands and I definitely wont pull my money out of this project but I was wondering what are your guys's expectations for elixirs price at the end of 2018?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Ive been a big fan of elixir and think the devs are doing a great job but the price is volatile and keeps dropping now and i dont have shaky hands and I definitely wont pull my money out of this project but I was wondering what are your guys's expectations for elixirs price at the end of 2018?
Elixir is not a worthy project so we don't expect anything in this coin. But this year end it will reach 2 to 3 USD is possible because number of altcoins are available in the market and continuously launching the altcoins also so future possibilities of this coin is indeterminant. So better you should exchange this coin is the right decision. I am just predict the previous value this coin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Elixir is not a worthy project so we don't expect anything in this coin. But this year end it will reach 2 to 3 USD is possible because number of altcoins are available in the market and continuously launching the altcoins also so future possibilities of this coin is indeterminant. So better you should exchange this coin is the right decision. I am just predict the previous value this coin.

hmmm... well i disagree, i think it will easily clear the $2-3 mark, i think EOY the price will be between $5-10. 40% of batches haven't been used (been 40% for a while now) which signals to me strong faith in Elixir. Once the app is complete this summer Elixir will have more traction and something to actually market.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

I wouldn't say it is unworthy. It is waiting for the product to be launched. When it does, market will determine if people will start using it or not. Doing zero marketing without product is completely OK and I prefer this route rather than making bombastic annoucements on Twitter that new update will be posted in few hours etc.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

I wouldn't say it is unworthy. It is waiting for the product to be launched. When it does, market will determine if people will start using it or not. Doing zero marketing without product is completely OK and I prefer this route rather than making bombastic annoucements on Twitter that new update will be posted in few hours etc.

you can earn money by just lending and its literally better than salt in every way
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

I can't agree with you!

ELIX is one of the best small-cap projects around. Devs are active and the projects is developing fast. Crowdfunding and Lending are two very profitable niches.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

pretty much undervalued coin but not surprise since the team is not investing enough funds in marketing. however project has a huge potential. According to their roadmap we are going to see an app through the ethereum blockchain to test its basic functionality.......so more patience fellas.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

Elixir reminds me of Ark. Team is super active and talk a lot with their community. Almost no marketing and newbies dont understand it yet.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

The price dropping is not peculiar to ELixir project alone, people need to understand that the space is changing and you need to be holding tokens you only believe in so when the price dumped you are confident this is just a blip that it will retrace the price back, if I'm checking the price of my portfolio daily I don't know how I will feel
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

ELixir is a good project to hold for long-term. Short-term, the entire crypto market is still weak
in price so it is time to accumulate the good coins.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Elixir reminds me of Ark. Team is super active and talk a lot with their community. Almost no marketing and newbies dont understand it yet.
Same situation with Stratis even. Enough people know about it. But how many do not even represent what is it. And same with many good projects. Without marketing Elixir have chance to die in own development
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

I also think that it will be worth more that $5 in the future, but I think we will need time until end of 2018. Maybe we will see the price in Q1 2019, but sure is that it will hit this price sooner or later!
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Elixir is still a very crude product and therefore can not take its place in the market. He needs to develop the release of his product, then it is possible interest from investors and a small increase. In the meantime, this is only a prospect.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Yup getting nervous myself. Invested in it when it was at least twice the current price. Lost 50% in this investment. Although I'm sure the price will rebound but one can never predict anything in the crypto world. And the way other coins are failing, it is making me sweat.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Elixir is still a very crude product and therefore can not take its place in the market. He needs to develop the release of his product, then it is possible interest from investors and a small increase. In the meantime, this is only a prospect.

TRUE, you nailed it Wink
But it could be a longterm invest!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

Yeah, the price is very volatile, i regret not selling my coins when the price went to almost 3$ for 1 Elixir.
However, i still think that when the bull run will start , the price of Elixir might reach again it's ATH price.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: