Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] Helios Protocol - Parallel blockchain smart contract platform ✅ ✅  (Read 21044 times)
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 07:52:12 PM by coin physicist

For more bounties, check out bounty page at https://heliosprotocol.io/airdrops_bounties.php

Note: Please refresh the page if you don't see the images above.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

reserved for portuguese translation
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

It will be nice to see the team. I understand that it is self-funded, but yet still people should know the team it is a fundamental thing. Who knows that you will not dump some allocation to the exchange?

And I just wondering how many funds do you estimate to build an entire ecosystem? From where you have those funds? Thanks
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

It will be nice to see the team. I understand that it is self-funded, but yet still people should know the team it is a fundamental thing. Who knows that you will not dump some allocation to the exchange?

And I just wondering how many funds do you estimate to build an entire ecosystem? From where you have those funds? Thanks

We are still building the team. The team will be posted once we have all of the positions filled. This is a very early announcement post. We plan on uploading the prototype to github before ramping up marketing. We understand that we have to build trust before anyone will want to get any tokens. That is one of the reasons why we aren't even asking for any money. Because we expect people to be skeptical until later in the project.

We have some self funded capital to fund the initial progress.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

We are still building the team. The team will be posted once we have all of the positions filled. This is a very early announcement post. We plan on uploading the prototype to github before ramping up marketing. We understand that we have to build trust before anyone will want to get any tokens. That is one of the reasons why we aren't even asking for any money. Because we expect people to be skeptical until later in the project.

That's great! Because if you are self-funded, it means you really have interest on developing this project.
Unless, you are like those projects that deceive users and when they find good timing to dump, they dump.
Hopefully that would not be the case here. So good luck to your developments!
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:59:36 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 09:14:04 PM by coin physicist

Next generation of blockchain + DAG. Coming soon!

Links to Discord and Telegram:

zinkcity

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

I really like the simplicity of the design and branding. Well done. Looking forward to see the website
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

I really like the simplicity of the design and branding. Well done. Looking forward to see the website

Thanks!

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Tbh I'm very bullish on the projects like yours. I have participated in self-funded project called BLUE protocol, which has been airdropped to the community, no ICO. They are building a really amazing protocol for the newcomers to stay safe from scam. I wish you guys gain the trust of community, I like your honesty.

If it is an early announcement I would like to contact with the team for the localization of the project (I can represent it to the Russian community.) Please feel free to contact me on telegram @Dasengineer.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

I have read the whitepaper. Your brand is great!
If this protocol works perfectly, this project will be a great success this year.
I will keep an eye on your updated information.
Good luck!
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:08:49 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:31:55 AM by mprep

Tbh I'm very bullish on the projects like yours. I have participated in self-funded project called BLUE protocol, which has been airdropped to the community, no ICO. They are building a really amazing protocol for the newcomers to stay safe from scam. I wish you guys gain the trust of community, I like your honesty.

If it is an early announcement I would like to contact with the team for the localization of the project (I can represent it to the Russian community.) Please feel free to contact me on telegram @Dasengineer.

Will do!

I have read the whitepaper. Your brand is great!
If this protocol works perfectly, this project will be a great success this year.
I will keep an eye on your updated information.
Good luck!

Thanks for the support! We are in rapid development and will have a prototype out by July where we can prove that the protocol works.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

That's great! Because if you are self-funded, it means you really have interest on developing this project.
Unless, you are like those projects that deceive users and when they find good timing to dump, they dump.
Hopefully that would not be the case here. So good luck to your developments!

Another thing I should mention is that the 2nd and 3rd year of team tokens are locked in the token smart contract. So there is no way for us to access them until then. Also, we are giving away 3/4 of the tokens as bounties, airdrops, dApp incubator etc... So we won't have a huge amount left to dump even if we wanted to. Hopefully that inspires confidence.

Really great to know that!
This might be a long-term project. But you need to be fast in terms of development.
Currently, projects are sprouting like mushrooms.
You will always have a competitor no matter what. And sometimes a copy cat.
So I hope your dev team will always be active in communicating to the users here regarding your updates.
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 09:15:24 PM by coin physicist

percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Very interesting project; bullish on Feynman avatar'd devs.

coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 09:13:11 PM by coin physicist

muhuhun

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Does this project really do not do ICO? This project has good aims. I cheer!
hhohl

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

Do you need translations in Spanish? I can work on that Smiley
iv4nph

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:33 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:32:23 AM by mprep

Awesome project! wish all the best to the team!

btw if you guys want a translation in Vietnamese i could be of help
coin physicist (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:33:15 AM by mprep

Do you need translations in Spanish? I can work on that Smiley

We will eventually. Come join our discord so we can let you know when we need some translation: https://discord.gg/M6GH37P

Does this project really do not do ICO? This project has good aims. I cheer!

The project definitely didn't have an ICO.

btw if you guys want a translation in Vietnamese i could be of help

We don't need translations yet, but you can come join our discord and we will let you know when we do. https://discord.gg/M6GH37P

blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Helios Protocol - HLS has been added to https://trade.extoke.com 
100% FEE FREE TRADING BY EXTOKE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!!!

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: