Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC dump/buying coming?  (Read 1353 times)
taner32

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

i think one or two weeks later coming pump. it s like sinus graphic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

I hope that im not wrong, but it looks like bullish flag pattern on the chart, targeting around $60
how come?
if that is the case, why nobody buying?
This is just a tactics, relax a bit, LTC still wants to go to moon.
ok, pattern breaking, Im about to sell all my litecoins.  Undecided will reload [if it gets] lower
This will be probably mistake, because it is a trap next stop will be over 0.02 and you won't get too many chances.
Volume on LTC is really slowing down.
Everyone is just watching and waiting to make their move.
Not sure if this is headed up or down...
Now it is turn to go up, we already had depressive dumps..Your insecurity won't be rewarded.

yeah, but its slower then i anticipated, with more risk on the downside now. Im already out by now, so it can go up..  Grin
Im looking for another opportunities now. will come back to ltc leiter, after it makes breakout on the upside, or goes deeper down.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

I hope that im not wrong, but it looks like bullish flag pattern on the chart, targeting around $60
how come?
if that is the case, why nobody buying?
This is just a tactics, relax a bit, LTC still wants to go to moon.
ok, pattern breaking, Im about to sell all my litecoins.  Undecided will reload [if it gets] lower
This will be probably mistake, because it is a trap next stop will be over 0.02 and you won't get too many chances.
Volume on LTC is really slowing down.
Everyone is just watching and waiting to make their move.
Not sure if this is headed up or down...
Now it is turn to go up, we already had depressive dumps..Your insecurity won't be rewarded.

well, now we can tell it got lower after all, but its not in my buy area yet.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

Don't worry this is small shake, you can sell now its ok but it can happen that you wont have better chance for buying. This time it won't go to 0.01 forget it..0.015 is our line of defense. Do not forget that our respectable developer now working in full time so many task wil be done much faster. Cool
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

Don't worry this is small shake, you can sell now its ok but it can happen that you wont have better chance for buying. This time it won't go to 0.01 forget it..0.015 is our line of defense. Do not forget that our respectable developer now working in full time so many task wil be done much faster. Cool

I haven't read anything about the developer though. But yeah, I would have still like to buy it and hold on it for time being. If you are correct, then the price could you higher as you have predicted. I'm not worry at all, as I have said, will still get some and hope the price goes higher in the next  days to come. I will be selling if I fell I'm going to be trap. Just saying.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

In my opinion, because at this time altcoin prices are down, the most appropriate thing you are to hold it. Do not rush to sell it now or do dump. All that done it can cause you big loss. Do not worry even panicked to sell it. Just observe the ups and downs of prices, and follow some channels that address altcoin issues and predictions ahead. So it's not the right thing to do if you do a dump. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: