Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any chance bitcoin to rise up to $5000 this year or a fatal crash?  (Read 1537 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

there are still 6 more months left on the calendar and we are still pretty low on the price when it comes to the real value of bitcoin.
also lets not forget that we will have SegWit activated this year and that is like an end to a long debate and the blockage on the rise will be removed so you should expect another big bull run this year after the SegWit activation which can very well lead to $5000.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:15:07 AM

Hello all experts, what do you guys think about it? Is there any chance for bitcoin the digital currency to rise up to the level of $5000 this year. I just read a news and now they are saying bitcoin speculators are the new day traders which definitely means the volume is rising and so are the traders.

depends on many things so we can't really tell right now.
for example if the SegWit (in other words the scaling solution) is delayed more and things get stalled again we may see some more rise but small.
if it goes through and finally gets activated properly (meaning with majority support) then there will be a big price rise and $5000 becomes a possibility.
if things get out of hand and we end up with a chain and community split then there is a good chance we see a big drop instead.

Yepp I agree. Everything is possible again. Doom and gloom, moon and beyond or something in the middle.
I tend to moon and beyond. At least for a short while, when SegWit gets finally activated. And it will! However things may change a few months later when it's all about the hardfork again.
All in all the second half of this year won't be boring. So better buckle up!!
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

Hello all experts, what do you guys think about it? Is there any chance for bitcoin the digital currency to rise up to the level of $5000 this year. I just read a news and now they are saying bitcoin speculators are the new day traders which definitely means the volume is rising and so are the traders.

depends on many things so we can't really tell right now.
for example if the SegWit (in other words the scaling solution) is delayed more and things get stalled again we may see some more rise but small.
if it goes through and finally gets activated properly (meaning with majority support) then there will be a big price rise and $5000 becomes a possibility.
if things get out of hand and we end up with a chain and community split then there is a good chance we see a big drop instead.

Yepp I agree. Everything is possible again. Doom and gloom, moon and beyond or something in the middle.
I tend to moon and beyond. At least for a short while, when SegWit gets finally activated. And it will! However things may change a few months later when it's all about the hardfork again.
All in all the second half of this year won't be boring. So better buckle up!!

Everyone is talking about SegWit for a while.. dunno but IMO it could made effect already, so I'm thinking there would be nothing special when it will finally happen, the speculation already happend few times  Grin
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

It is completely possible. People have said that the $2000 level was impossible to achieve when bitcoin was in $1300 and they said that bitcoin was in a bubble. Look at where we are now, comfortably above $2000 and $1300 seems like an excellent opportunity to buy in.

Though I do think that bitcoin is running out of fuel here. There is only this much money that speculators have to put into bitcoin and we've seen major resistance at the $3k level. Even if we do get close to $5k before the end of the decade, it's probably not going to be this year.

Fatal crash? Can't see it happening. $2000 is a real hard floor for dumpers to break, hard fork or not.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:01:26 AM

5000$ this year is possible but all of the outcome is depend on the august, many people is optimistic that bitcoin will become better and I believe the segwit is going to save bitcoin and bring bitcoin to its domination again, if everything work smoothly then 5000$ is not an impossible number
shashko

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

5k $ this year wont happen maybe 3k $ okay but 5k $. I think it will hit 5k $ at 2020

jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

I am waiting for that increase. It is possible. We are facing some solutions laid on the table right now and if the activation of segwit ends well then $5000 would be a piece of cake. Bitcoin could go even higher than that since we have more demand than yesterday. More and more people are getting hooked by Bitcoin and we have some countries in the process of legalizing Bitcoin. It should be take off time any minute now.  Cool Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

When the activation of segwit this coming August would impact the community [and price] positively then it is possible that achieving the 5000 dollar mark this year. This is due to engagement of more investors to Bitcoin because of the successful segwit activation. Hopefully that it will be a stable increase and not a bubble.
mountainview

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:19:28 AM

This year $5000, it isn't possible, as the movement of Bitcoin depends on August 1st. However achieving $5000 price in another 6 months is impossible.
Fatal crash wouldn't happen as many countries are thinking of legalizing it.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

5000$ this year is possible but all of the outcome is depend on the august, many people is optimistic that bitcoin will become better and I believe the segwit is going to save bitcoin and bring bitcoin to its domination again, if everything work smoothly then 5000$ is not an impossible number
actually since beginning bitcoin invented there is always two sides ,
bitcoin could become the leading world payment system , or failed become nothing ,
so it's not a new thing that people keep speculating so wild about the price ,
what is more important for me is about how bitcoin could be adopted by a lot of people , not about price only.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

If we successfully pass the Segwit and the hardfork I'm pretty sure bitcoin will skyrocket as well as the other crypto-currencies. People are selling nowadays  due to the uncertainity of what will happen after the fork,but smart guys who know what is this all about hodl their bags.

Some of you guys said that it is impossible to reach $5000 this year. I believe that nothing is impossible in the crypto-world and as I said above if Segwit successfully passes we should easily see btc price surging past the $5k milestone.  Wink
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

If we successfully pass the Segwit and the hardfork I'm pretty sure bitcoin will skyrocket as well as the other crypto-currencies. People are selling nowadays  due to the uncertainity of what will happen after the fork,but smart guys who know what is this all about hodl their bags.

Some of you guys said that it is impossible to reach $5000 this year. I believe that nothing is impossible in the crypto-world and as I said above if Segwit successfully passes we should easily see btc price surging past the $5k milestone.  Wink

I have seen many speculation that are saying that after the Segwit takeover and the split, even though this is risky we can surely reach not even the $5000 mark but even the $10,000 mark value we can surely see and the promise for fees to be very small even though price are high, if we can see this then I think Altcoins would never surpass bitcoin anymore, even though I have a doubt about this it is still good to really think positively that bitcoin would be great and the efforts of the many people that have invest in bitcoin would not go to waste.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

cryptocurrency price quite unpredictable and as far as i know that rare to see the exact predictions regarding bitcoin price but i do agree with most people that it depend on the results of Segwit and the hardfork itself and if the results good i think $5000 is not impossible even bitcoin will reach more than that amount for next year
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:55:01 PM

Fatal crash shouldn't be a issue now as bitcoin will have a hard resistance at a fatal crash and price will recover within few days but the price reaching 5k would be too much as from starting of the year bitcoin has increased by 160% already so a price of 4k would look more logical. Never say never predicting a rise is pretty hard as market has changed a lot over the years.
anga3636

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

5k $ this year wont happen maybe 3k $ okay but 5k $. I think it will hit 5k $ at 2020
Initially, to consider lethal crash is nonsensical as there is no reason for having that idea. Bitcoin in the previous a half year has become much fame and is believed to be what's to come. To hit $5000 then again is suggestible yet it isn't unlikely right now judging from the market. Most likely it will ascend in cost to $3000 or all the more yet $5000 is still not a plausibility seen by many individuals.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: