Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CLOSED ] My withdrawal STR from poloniex status "Error" my ticket is ignored  (Read 831 times)
Glory90 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:40:33 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:13:12 AM by Glory90

8 days ago I made Lumens (STR)  withdrawal from poloniex.
And bad event hit me, transaction status: "Complete: Error" (no TX id, and I not received my withdrawal).

After that incident I immediately create a ticket support #256972 , But the result is very disappointing, until now my ticket has not been replied by the support and my withdrawal status is still an error.

I don't work and only earn money from trading crypto currency, i also have a small capital (the withdrawal is my entire capital).

I feel ignored by poloniex, maybe for poloniex this is only a small value, they don't want to understand how suffering people like me.
Im worried if my lumens (STR) withdrawal error is long in process.
About the events lumens (STR) to be held on the 27th, we never know the impact of the event with the price of lumens (STR).

Currently my ticket has not been given a response since 8 days.

For friends here who know the staff or owner of poloniex please help me to report this incident,
I have no income in these 2 days, I can only hope that god has a good plan for this incident.

My hope for crypto currency market:
Service and honesty are essential for common progress
If market support like this maybe many people who hesitate to join the crypto currency.

Thank you for reading my thread.
God Bless You

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glory90 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

And on this 8 days there has been no reply or action from the poloniex, this is really crazy

xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:45:41 AM

I think Poloniex are currently having problems with their altcoin withdrawasl. Message them everyday so they would hear you out, I have a friend who also withdrew his Ethereum and I think it's more than 10 days and still haven't replied him, he constantly message them and still waits to get a response from them.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Glory90 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

My withdrawal is already process on July 19th
I waited from 22 June to 19 july (about 27 days).

This is crazy 27 days withdrawal my status complete; Error (can not be canceled).
He just responded after 27 days, What kind of service is that?

I experienced a huge loss of value and also my time runs out of having to try to contact him via twitter and even create threads in some forums.
I will never use his service again.

Even need a hard effort so that my ticket in response, repeatedly I sent him a tweet

bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

My withdrawal is already process on July 19th
I waited from 22 June to 19 july (about 27 days).

This is crazy 27 days withdrawal my status complete; Error (can not be canceled).
He just responded after 27 days, What kind of service is that?

I experienced a huge loss of value and also my time runs out of having to try to contact him via twitter and even create threads in some forums.
I will never use his service again.

Even need a hard effort so that my ticket in response, repeatedly I sent him a tweet

Did they give you a reason for the huge delay in their reply?
Lambent333

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

Please upvote for support

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/911mv8/poloniex_ignores_the_user_rights/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: