Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Letyouearn defaults me ~.033 btc and failed to respond  (Read 528 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:07:09 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 08:14:43 AM by lottery248

disclaimer: this has been happening since late 2016 i was still using my old mobile phone to contact him, but since the new phone is replaced, i lost almost all of the transaction. do not tag who i am accusing at this moment, because i have just gotten the update from him.
i really have to say a sorry for breaking the relationship between you and me in case.

amount scammed: .033 BTC in that equivalent
profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358450
transaction: i lost all of them (because i did not backup by mistake)

what happened: it is all come from the day of i wanting him to buy me a serial code of No Limits Coaster Software; since that software won't allow me to use bitcoin, and i trust him that will but with his credit card and then buy for me. that time, $90 (professional version as i wanted) was more than .07 BTC. AFAIK i only had made .05 installments for him. later, he requested for another .01 loan from me due to a certain problem from friends. after that, from skype, i lost all the replies from him for more than 2 months, as i suspected that he was not even giving me any updates. however, due to the price rise of bitcoin, originally he would default me more than .07 btc including a SD card i have last shipped to him, decreased to .033 BTC

additional notes: i requested Letyouearn to grant me a ~1.1 BTC for me to assemble a new computer, he said he would complete that but needed to ask his friends to take a 10~20 BTC loan from them to repay the debts he is defaulting here. however, since June 8th he is never been replying my chat records and even said "every time you call me to ask for the repayment". he did only provide little proof as follows about friend's  update (please help me translate if you can):

i will be updating this thread for more information. note that i want his honesty about what exactly happened to what he is owing me, rather than simply demanding him to repay me immediately, i understand he has problems during this process, but never been that long in my experience.

the 1.1 BTC is not relevant in this accusation.

edit 1: as a campaign manager, if you see his negative tag in the trust, you trust them, and it is exactly referring this accusation, please kindly ignore those red and approve for enroll, in order to increase the chance of repayment/resolution.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:19:25 AM

Translation :-

Kya status h kuch btao na - What is the status, please tell me

Abhi Nagpur aaya hu - I'm currently in Nagpur

Toh aaj kaam hoga? - will work finish today

Nahi bhai Monday ya Mangal ko - Not today, brother either monday or tuesday

pakka? - Sure

Hope it helps...
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:21:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441037.0

Kindly post your response here about my issue

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

low amount but scam is a scam.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: