Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:21:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BBQcoin.org Official Thread  (Read 18563 times)
talvivaara

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:24:17 PM

I know this is a minor thing and not arguing about using wordpress on your site... but something about the blog.-prefix that makes the site look sloppy.
Might want to consider removing it so it would be just http://bbqcoin.org/ or even better yet https://
Nice that someone picked this project up as it's now the beginning of BBQ-season here in Scandinavia. Cheesy

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:55:18 PM

I know this is a minor thing and not arguing about using wordpress on your site... but something about the blog.-prefix that makes the site look sloppy.
Might want to consider removing it so it would be just http://bbqcoin.org/ or even better yet https://
Nice that someone picked this project up as it's now the beginning of BBQ-season here in Scandinavia. Cheesy

You are right and I am going to work on it. The blog thing was a side project but then ended up being the main site. Improvements to its look are on the table.

I also have some other side projects for BQC that will help to support this coin even more.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:33:08 AM

Were are 50% of the way through the complete website overhaul of BBQcoin.org to bring it in line with the others but still having a dry sense of humour but not over the top.

This coin has become serious now and needs to to treated as such.

The Dev team that did a great job with the new client update are now involved in the website changes.

If only the other BBQcoin thread could get locked as Cubox has nothing do to with this coin any more and we are now the ones working hard promoting and developing this coin.

A single thread makes it more simple, or just use the bbqcoin.org forum.
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:55:44 AM

Were are 50% of the way through the complete website overhaul of BBQcoin.org to bring it in line with the others but still having a dry sense of humour but not over the top.

The Dev team that did a great job with the new client update are now involved in the website changes.

If only the other BBQcoin thread could get locked as Cubox has nothing do to with this coin any more and we are now the ones working hard promoting and developing this coin.

Why not throw together a Bootstrap site? They are pretty enough and look more professional then a blog. It only requires basic html/css knowledge.

I could possibly build a bbqcoin.org website with bootstrap, I've used it before on my own websites.
bigdaub

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:56:14 AM

Any thoughts on the possibility of putting together a leadership/management team. I know we have a Dev team but they are responsible right now for everything. We could operate it like a non-profit board breaking up responsibilities and tackling major projects/issues in unison. I would love to discuss this more with others. It has been an idea that has been bugging me the last few days. 
dotcoin.info

Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:08:36 AM

great.

but the price seems shitty.

egersh

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 07:55:16 AM

If it hits another exchange it should go back up.
egersh

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:58:27 AM

It just hit Vircurex! Price has already rebounded a little bit on Bter.
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 07:20:05 AM

I'm happy to see BQC @ Vircurex!
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:10:03 AM

hell yeah vircurex!

while your at it maybe consider a new logo too. i'm not a fan of the current one Smiley
maybe make it a contest like others have done here or so...
imjson

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:13:23 AM

Thanks

Tittiez

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:57:52 AM

Market is bullish as fuck.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:15:07 AM

I hope that it getting added on Vircurex, like I previously announced has helped any doubters about me and the whole bbqcoin.org dev team.

We are pushing for more.
dotcoin.info

Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:26:26 AM

I hope that it getting added on Vircurex, like I previously announced has helped any doubters about me and the whole bbqcoin.org dev team.

We are pushing for more.

we need payment app and get more merchants.

so the current price will seems ridiculously low when we look back several month later.

caish5

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 11:31:23 AM

We are pushing for more.
Good work!

Bitvolcano YAC, BBQ and WDC P2Pools at http://bitvolcano.com
schnebi

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:36:48 AM

We are pushing for more.

we need payment app and get more merchants.

so the current price will seems ridiculously low when we look back several month later.

But even with this ridiculously low price: BBQ is at a profitability level of over 90%. I think thats not bad after all.

By the way, my P2Pool is up and running absolutely smooth waiting for miners. Heres the announcement. So start mining instantly:

Pool is runnning great, but more hashing power is needed to find blocks:

crypto-coins.de:8900

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u bHYTWj7CXDLngpZgbK1dyN2cPXGv5pJx41 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8900

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8900

Pool Fee ist 1 %

talvivaara

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:03:49 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 12:59:13 PM by talvivaara

Now all that's needed to rise the price is to people to hold on to their coins instead of all these low price dump-/panic-sales and see some rise on difficulty.

Or atleast BBQ coins are the most tasty out of all cryptocurrencies. If the value drops I'd rather have useless BBQ-accessories than mouth full of feathers or be living on lite. Would also be awesome if more restaurants would adopt to using BQC.

Go on, mine and dine, stop selling out on trades and the profit shall follow! Cheesy

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:58:42 PM

I am working on an advertising concept that could draw in new users. A very cheesy one.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:48:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQbYvA1IHs

Even Lara is after the BQC now.
layerz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:35:03 PM

Really happy that things are continuing to move forwards for BQC, mining is still at a reasonable diff so still a good time to solo mine or jump on a pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: