Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ClaimWithMe 🏆 Most Paying Faucet Of All Times 🚀 13,890sat/min 🔥 Free Bitcoins!  (Read 287833 times)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:23:50 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 09:41:34 PM by Coiner_

I am on multiple faucets, no one take as much as you (1k to 10k max) and guess what ? they are still here years later. So MAYBE it's viable without crazy fees ...
Those faucets pay nothing compared to CWM. Seriously, how much are you earning with those multiple faucets?

Moonlitecoin: 361K litoshis
Freebitcoin: ~6.4K satoshis (lost quite a lot when I was interested in the MultiplyBTC thingamajig).
Coinpot's Bitcoin Combo: 18.5K satoshis (just claiming, and I only found out about bonusbitcoin and bitfun about 2 days ago).

* And I've lost 7.4K satoshis to Xapo

Here's the thing, I'd rather (and do) claim every 5 minutes - 60 minutes and be 100% certain I'll get my earnings whenever I click "withdraw" without having some fudged new rule popup that'll require me to spend my earnings and restart hoping a new popup doesn't await me in the next 10 days. It's also very nice to know that those "multiple faucets" will still be around on 1 August.

CWM is barely 22 days old and they've already "stolen" 2 BTC, changed their rules and effectively quintupled the withdrawal limit for people unwilling to deposit.

at the moment, if you dedicate a little time (much less than on "multiple faucets") it is really possible to get a lot from CWM, even without paying. You can use that opportunity or continue to complain  Roll Eyes

~29 days and this is assuming it still exists by then.

I don't think CWM is here for years, but it's a decent chance. Some people are risking and investing, some get millions of satoshi already. And once again, it is still possible to get much absolutely for free.

Save for the ~29 days of clicking.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whisperit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:24:46 PM

And why are people bumping this thread for the heck of it.  Don't you think these "newbie" users must be getting something from the admin of this BS site, or do you think it is actually the owner of the site that bumps the thread under false pretenses?
No need for admin I think, you just bumped it yourself  Cheesy

ALTCOM: ATp2WZnreToLEAepgLhc8ZLT1KxvUBoVLq
Coiner_

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:34:06 PM

[ -- snip --]

How so?  The codes are only valid for those people's accounts...

Again Jaerin why do you insist on sticking up for this site?  You must have some connection with it.

It won't be shocking if that's one of the admin's other accounts. After all, the current and official one already has a negative trust.

I have a post history feel free to read through it.

Perhaps but I've seen someone impersonate a person and their entire friend base for months.

It's just as likely that you're vested in some other project and only care to tear this one down.  I don't think that's true, but I can speculate about it just like you can.

Browse through the early pages of this thread before they started showing their true colors and way before you came here, you might stumble upon my posts.

You guys seem like you feel slighted because you didn't get your free earnings, but instead of moving on you just keep putting more into it.

I'm sure you'd love for us to move on and stop pointing out the issues. And I'm 40+K away from their previous withdrawal limit, feeling slighted is hardly a factor.
whisperit

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:38:26 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 09:48:36 PM by whisperit

CWM is barely 22 days old and they've already "stolen" 2 BTC, changed their rules and effectively quintupled the withdrawal limit for people unwilling to deposit.
2BTC accident bugs me a lot, you can't really trust a person who just ignores the disappearance of 2BTC, without any comments or attempts to explain that.

I don't really have a problem with that particular change in rules, I mean, they are still here, go and claim, especially since you are claiming somewhere else every 5 minutes anyway. Ok, I won't be repeating myself here.
And I didn't claim when I reached my first 150k anyway, kinda stupid with those fees (IMO and all that), so it didn't really affect my behaviour on the faucet (and it wasn't targeted towards users like me).

what will happens next? we will find out soon.

Coiner_

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:45:26 PM

2BTC accident bugs me a lot, you can't really trust a person who just ignores the disappearance of 2BTC, without any comments or attempts to explain that.

Fixing that issue might help their credibility but it appears it's not a priority for them.

And oh, I said 5 - 60 minutes referencing the limits of Moonbitcoin and Freebitcoin not that I claim every 5 minutes every time.
Jaerin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

[ -- snip --]

How so?  The codes are only valid for those people's accounts...

Again Jaerin why do you insist on sticking up for this site?  You must have some connection with it.

It won't be shocking if that's one of the admin's other accounts. After all, the current and official one already has a negative trust.

I have a post history feel free to read through it.

Perhaps but I've seen someone impersonate a person and their entire friend base for months.

It's just as likely that you're vested in some other project and only care to tear this one down.  I don't think that's true, but I can speculate about it just like you can.

Browse through the early pages of this thread before they started showing their true colors and way before you came here, you might stumble upon my posts.

You guys seem like you feel slighted because you didn't get your free earnings, but instead of moving on you just keep putting more into it.

I'm sure you'd love for us to move on and stop pointing out the issues. And I'm 40+K away from their previous withdrawal limit, feeling slighted is hardly a factor.

I don't care what you do honestly.  Keep calling it a scam over and over all you want.  Just seems like a waste of time to me that is probably just as much work as the clicks to get to the 550k payout level.  At least then you might get something from it other than whatever you feel by tearing it down.

Where have I told people to do anything other than look at the risk and decide for yourself if you want to do it?

Why would I be mentioning the risk of it failing if I was supposed to be promoting its success?

I'm a freebie user that started after the rules changed and I'm sitting at like 15k satoshi and wasted my first 30k on an inactive referral.  Nothing lost but a few clicks.  Like all these sites I only browse them in chrome in a VM so even if it is malware ridden piece of shit all I do is revert to snapshot and it's all gone.  All the popups just pop to separate tabs in my setup so not sure why you seem to find it so annoying.  The most annoying thing is having to solve like 5 recaptcha which is nothing if it ends up paying out.  If not then it is like all the other free stuff for nothing effort sites that have died over the years, little risk for little reward.  I find it no different than investing in a shitcoin that might never pan out, but with this there is nothing but clicks to use.

As for your other faucets, congrats you made a whole $9 for all your efforts on those.  Seems like a logical place to spend some time.  This one at least seems like if all continues to go as the math works out you could be making 4BTC/month.  I doubt it will last that long, but nothing to lose.
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

I don't really have a problem with that particular change in rules, I mean, they are still here, go and claim, especially since you are claiming somewhere else every 5 minutes anyway. Ok, I won't be repeating myself here.

what will happens next? we will find out soon.

From my experience, it goes like this : many people are tempted and invest in it. The free part is the teaser, as is the social media and also this thread. By doing so it creates a general feel good with the customers (that is what we are). Announcing changes of the rules  goes via social media, not on the storefront. And so it goes unremarked at first. Then they rip one or two paying customers, knowing that their complaints will be drowned in disbelief by the sheeple. And then suddenly everything disappears overnight... . Now for me, no problem I am still busy building up to my Mars planet, Lol, I hope to get on Mars (and back with some revenue) before it goes into black hole...  . And then all those that paid for it and did not ROI will weep and that is the largest part. I would like to know where this business is registered, I have a suspicion I think I know where... .

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Coiner_

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:07:23 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 09:19:02 AM by Coiner_

I don't care what you do honestly.  Keep calling it a scam over and over all you want.

I also couldn't care less about what you do in your own time but hey, this is the second time you're attributing to me something I haven't done. You're not helping your credibility at all.  

Just seems like a waste of time to me that is probably just as much work as the clicks to get to the 550k payout level.  At least then you might get something from it other than whatever you feel by tearing it down.

Yeah, "Please purchase Mercury before withdrawing".  Wink

Where have I told people to do anything other than look at the risk and decide for yourself if you want to do it?

You mean where you've (subtly) asked people to stop pointing out the issues with your beloved faucet? How about every other post?

Why would I be mentioning the risk of it failing if I was supposed to be promoting its success?

200 words on its awesomeness and 10 on its potential failure which you attempt to rationalize away as "nothing lost". So balanced.  Roll Eyes

All the popups just pop to separate tabs in my setup so not sure why you seem to find it so annoying.  The most annoying thing is having to solve like 5 recaptcha which is nothing if it ends up paying out.  If not then it is like all the other free stuff for nothing effort sites that have died over the years, little risk for little reward.

Because it does not pop up to separate tabs (and even if it did, it is also annoying) but attempts to redirect me to btcpop.co and hashblock.net both of which which I have happily blocked, as well as every other site any faucet redirects me to.

I find it no different than investing in a shitcoin that might never pan out, but with this there is nothing but clicks to use.

Investing in a "shitcoin" in the same way I've invested in CWM is not nearly equivalent. My very presence on CWM's site is me paying them. Participating in the airdrop/signature bounty of a "shitcoin" does no such thing.

As for your other faucets, congrats you made a whole $9 for all your efforts on those.  Seems like a logical place to spend some time.

It's far more logical to set your foundation on concrete than beach sand but how would you know.

This one at least seems like if all continues to go as the math works out you could be making 4BTC/month.  I doubt it will last that long, but nothing to lose.

You keep repeating that despite it being wrong every time. Good job.

---

Now for me, no problem I am still busy building up to my Mars planet, Lol, I hope to get on Mars (and back with some revenue) before it goes into black hole...  . And then all those that paid for it and did not ROI will weep and that is the largest part.

This. This so much.
Brutt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

They are requiring the purchase of a planet before allowing me to withdraw. This is a red flag.
6 days of hard farm you can buy Mars. 10 more days and you get back what you paid for the first your planet.
kolla1990

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:14:45 AM

Account ID: 5f571716
Transaction hash:d0e73a1c8fdc635dc79c07653d011bbbcc156b29e10d4168d637ce3ee655c7e1

planet
Name: mars
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:34:29 AM

is it still paying?

Are you no longer paid without upgrading?

No, he is not.  You have to buy at least Mars to get paid.  He changed the rules in the middle of the faucet.

Excuse me, why are people still posting withdrawals?  He said he is not giving "treasure" any more.  Man what a scam I'm starting to think this is.

This is the reason why I ignore most of the BitcoinTalk users: they feel like they know everything  Roll Eyes
The program is yet PAYING. We decide when to distribute space treasures. Not distributing them does not mean we have scammed, what the hell?!

Dear Admin I too have same kind of Experiences similar to you in Bitcointalk Org  Roll Eyes

Please tell this for us - Users who were using XAPO Wallet can Change their Wallet in your Site? In CWM is there an option to change wallet address? Huh
Coiner_

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:42:46 AM

They are requiring the purchase of a planet before allowing me to withdraw. This is a red flag.
6 days of hard farm you can buy Mars. 10 more days and you get back what you paid for the first your planet.

Say what? It'll take you at least 17 days to get Mars using Earth.
Pazitiv

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

Tell me please, can I buy Mars if I add the missing amount of money to the money already collected?
whisperit

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

Tell me please, can I buy Mars if I add the missing amount of money to the money already collected?

yes

Ravenaige

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:45:12 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 10:34:58 AM by Ravenaige

i need to learn some answers

> if you send 500k satoshi you can buy mars and mars will give you:

hourly: 2100
daily: 50.000
montly: 1.500.000 satoshi

if you want to exit, can you get this all price (1.5kk satoshi) and go? if yes how much is transfer fee (50k satoshi?)

i think system wont let you! and so;

> now you have 1.5kk satoshi

after this: you must give 500k satoshi to buy mars again and your earning is 1kk satoshi

can you send this price to your wallet? so every month you will gain 1kk satoshi, isnt it? (and every month you will buy mars again)

OR

if system force to buy you for a next planet? named mercury

if this happen you have to give 1kk satoshi and your earning will be 500k satoshi (already you sent 500k satoshi to buy mars!

so this mean you will get your money 1 month later and no gain!

so where is your gain?

>> anyone explain to us this reason completely pls

>> we have to buy new planet (next planet) every month? or can we buy same planet every month?

i think CWM is completely same with bitminer.io

marlyn23

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:57:35 AM

Account ID:  ca9a1d5a

Transaction hash:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b1a4ac5450c2214c0c5272904a8b5503a1ed4a9703e1d519e62b9d27e9375416

planet
Name: mars

amylvs

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

I calculated appr. 20 days!
Nevermind, I will be waiting for these 20 days and will see!
  Cheesy
Coiner_

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:05:23 AM

i need to learn some answers

> if you send 500k satoshi you can buy mars and mars will give you:

hourly: 2100
daily: 50.000
montly: 1.500.000 satoshi

if you want to exit, can you get this all price (1.5kk satoshi) and go? if yes how much is transfer fee (50k satoshi?)

i think system wont let you! and so;

> now you have 1.5kk satoshi

after this: you must give 500k satoshi to buy mars again and your earning is 1kk satoshi

can you send this price to your wallet? so every month you will gain 1kk satoshi, isnt it? (and every month you will buy mars again)

OR

if system force to buy you for a next planet? named mercury

if this happen you have to give 1kk satoshi and your earning will be 500k satoshi (already you sent 500k satoshi to buy mars!

so this mean you will get your money 1 month later and no gain!

so where is your gain?

Yup, which reminds me @Jaerin:

This one at least seems like if all continues to go as the math works out you could be making 4BTC/month.

It's actually 0.01BTC/month at best.
Coiner_

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

I calculated appr. 20 days!
Nevermind, I will be waiting for these 20 days and will see!
  Cheesy

Might as well be since I (and many others) definitely don't click 9x everyday (except you set your alarm to wake you up when you sleep). I'm definitely looking forward to the next "update".
whisperit

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

Guys, you are too optimistic  Smiley IMO, there is no point to calculate for months, it's way too unpredictable with CWM.

Basically you have two options: risk and deposit (like playing a lottery really) or try and get your max for free.

Oh, and the third option is to completely ignore CWM and this thread  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: