Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED]Trueflip SCAM, BE CAUTIONED!!!  (Read 1132 times)
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:38:48 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 06:39:53 AM by sieemma

Trueflip is fake fake fake!!
1. They will say you cheated
2. They won't block access to you account and allow you to keep sending money to your wallet.
3. Immediately you reach payout they say you cheated in referral program
4. That's how they steal your money.
5. Please if you are reading, don't listen to their lies that they are legit. They ain't . its a real scam site.

You can read this review here.
https://steemit.com/help/@sieemma/warning-scam-alert-trueflip-io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

Please report this scam using the correct format, below you will find some example:

Code:
 [b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b] 

Post all screenshots and other evidence you got against them

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

How many people did you refer to their program? Ultimately long term on a "lottery" site like this you will lose money, these sites have to be set up to give the house an edge and they usually take a reasonable profit after running costs. The best thing to do is steer clear of gambling altogether

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

How many people did you refer to their program? Ultimately long term on a "lottery" site like this you will lose money, these sites have to be set up to give the house an edge and they usually take a reasonable profit after running costs. The best thing to do is steer clear of gambling altogether
Thank you and that's what I have learned not to even open a gambling site again
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

Please report this scam using the correct format, below you will find some example:

Code:
 [b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b] 

Post all screenshots and other evidence you got against them

I wish I could do that fast for you right now. But that's why I gave you the link. It's my own review. I will send the necessary things at the right time
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

We have read your message and post on steemit.com, so we are preparing our reply to prove that you tried to cheat our referral system.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

We have read your message and post on steemit.com, so we are preparing our reply to prove that you tried to cheat our referral system.
Nice, also ready to see that you called cheating
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:34:39 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:24:23 PM by TrueFlip.io

Dear player,
Your account has been banned because you own more than 1 account.
All of the following referral addresses belong to you:
esie290@gmail.com
jcmansah7@gmail.com
jozymens7@gmail.com

As a proof we have information that the IP-address 41.66.199.203 has been registered in our system during registration for 2 times. It is the same for sieemma62@gmail.com and esie290@gmail.com.
We are ready to provide much detailed information only to admins of the current forum if we will be asked. Because we cannot uncover more information about how our anti-cheat system works.

In addition to that, you filled the balance with 0.004BTC in order to withdraw the minimal amount of 0.01BTC. Usually, cheaters tend to act like that too.

Therefore, you are considered to be a cheater.

The complaints of other players you are showing above have already been solved because they have been found to be cheaters too.

Please leave your external wallet's address here to send your 0.004BTC to you.

Honesty is the main quality of the human.

Your the most honest blockchain lottery,
True Flip
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:40:00 AM

This was very well-handled by Trueflip.  Hats off.   Cheesy
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:59:08 AM

Dear player,
Your account has been banned because you own more than 1 account.
All of the following referral addresses belong to you:
esie290@gmail.com
jcmansah7@gmail.com
jozymens7@gmail.com

As a proof we have information that the IP-address 41.66.199.203 has been registered in our system during registration for 2 times. It is the same for sieemma62@gmail.com and esie290@gmail.com.
We are ready to provide much detailed information only to admins of the current forum if we will be asked. Because we cannot uncover more information about how our anti-cheat system works.

In addition to that, you filled the balance with 0.004BTC in order to withdraw the minimal amount of 0.01BTC. Usually, cheaters tend to act like that too.

Therefore, you are considered to be a cheater.

The complaints of other players you are showing above have already been solved because they have been found to be cheaters too.

Please leave your external wallet's address here to send your 0.004BTC to you.

Honesty is the main quality of the human.

True Flip

But I didn't read anywhere on your site that people from the same household can't be registered on the site. Many sites write this boldly to alert people on this.
It's through that we are using the same IP but what I don't understand is that why do you ban me and still give me access to my account? That way, I wouldn't have called you a scam.
And I will suggest you to block any victim like me access to their account rather than letting them fund their account and telling them they cheated so you they can't withdraw their winnings.
You asked for my wallet address, 1SUtXUCyV85urR2GrBF8W2HqedeXkYkvJ
It is a good decision to understand you people and maybe I will write on that on steemit, thanks
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 11:24:39 AM by TrueFlip.io

But I didn't read anywhere on your site that people from the same household can't be registered on the site. Many sites write this boldly to alert people on this.
It's through that we are using the same IP but what I don't understand is that why do you ban me and still give me access to my account? That way, I wouldn't have called you a scam.
And I will suggest you to block any victim like me access to their account rather than letting them fund their account and telling them they cheated so you they can't withdraw their winnings.
It is a good decision to understand you people and maybe I will write on that on steemit, thanks

https://trueflip.io/info/referral-system-agreement
As our rules say, it's prohibited to create more than 1 account by the same person; your network should not have the same  IP-address for geting free tickets. Therefore, your account has been blocked.
We have sent you your money. Here's the link to the transaction https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/4f3c36f45d6fc208cbaf9c7e6a109e99aa2d8d12d1dbe8ce1fe8c787a9675146

We demand your statement that we are a scam to be denied!

True Flip
dz4505

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

As our rules say, it's prohibited to create more than 1 account by the same person; your network should not have the same  IP-address for geting free tickets. Therefore, your account has been blocked.
We have sent you your money. Here's the link to the transaction https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/4f3c36f45d6fc208cbaf9c7e6a109e99aa2d8d12d1dbe8ce1fe8c787a9675146

True Flip

He actually has a point.  You need to amend your ToS to reflect this.  Example:

I like your lotto site and decide to introduce it to my brother and he also signs up.  We are 2 different.  We are not creating more than 1 account - my brother has 1 and I have 1.   We all will use the same Internet connection since it is NAT, therefore the same router IP.

With that said, I do not believe there are 4 people in his household that signed up, but you need to amend your Terms of Service to No more than 1 account per household.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

I like your lotto site and decide to introduce it to my brother and he also signs up.  We are 2 different.  We are not creating more than 1 account - my brother has 1 and I have 1.   We all will use the same Internet connection since it is NAT, therefore the same router IP.

With that said, I do not believe there are 4 people in his household that signed up, but you need to amend your Terms of Service to No more than 1 account per household.

Hello, dz4505
It's OK to play with the same IP address. But only if you don't use your referral link to invite people joining (with the same IP as yours) to earn a free ticket. So in this case, your brother is not allowed to use your referral link

True Flip
dz4505

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

Hello, dz4505
It's OK to play with the same IP address. But only if you don't use your referral link to invite people joining (with the same IP as yours) to earn a free ticket. So in this case, your brother is not allowed to use your referral link

True Flip

I see.  Good point.   Cheesy
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

True Flip

Good work done.
This is my steemit post
https://steemit.com/ico/@sieemma/trueflip-scam-resolved#@izbing/re-sieemma-trueflip-scam-resolved-20170625t164337875z

I will open a new thread here as you demand.
dz4505

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

True Flip

Good work done.
This is my steemit post
https://steemit.com/ico/@sieemma/trueflip-scam-resolved#@izbing/re-sieemma-trueflip-scam-resolved-20170625t164337875z

You aren't being very truthful in your Steemit post.  You cannot use referral when within same household to prevent referral bonus abuse.  Limit isn't 1 account per household.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

True Flip

Good work done.
This is my steemit post

You aren't being very truthful in your Steemit post.  You cannot use referral when within same household to prevent referral bonus abuse.  Limit isn't 1 account per household.
I wrote the post before they addressed it that you get blocked if you refer someone with the same IP as you the referrer which I was totally guilty of.
 I just saw that and I'm even planning of modifying what I wrote.
The fact is I referred them myself, I asked them to register with my ref. link and I understand now why I was blocked-they shouldn't have used my ref. link to register.
Pischa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

Dear Trueflip I paid 0.3 bitcoins for the ICO but the tokens does not show up in my etherwallet. 

could you please check this for me.  Also I have send email to your support but no reply yet.

I was planning to buy more tokens, but now it seems I can only get the 20% extra while I am now late...   

What would you need from me to check it?  In my investor profile they show and
ETH-WALLET ADDRESS FOR TFL TOKEN,  is already connected it seems..   and in Myetherwallet I have already the TFL added as well.

its been 24 hours or so now..

I am not trying to cause panic, but I wanted to buy a lot more tokens at least 2 bitcoins but I am stuck now it seems.

sieemma (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

Dear Trueflip I paid 0.3 bitcoins for the ICO but the tokens does not show up in my etherwallet. 

could you please check this for me.  Also I have send email to your support but no reply yet.

I was planning to buy more tokens, but now it seems I can only get the 20% extra while I am now late...   

What would you need from me to check it?  In my investor profile they show and
ETH-WALLET ADDRESS FOR TFL TOKEN,  is already connected it seems..   and in Myetherwallet I have already the TFL added as well.

its been 24 hours or so now..

I am not trying to cause panic, but I wanted to buy a lot more tokens at least 2 bitcoins but I am stuck now it seems.

I'll be easier for you if you PM them since the issue here has been resolved.  Click on their name and try a personal message with them or better still you can  open a new thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: