Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ['Open Source' "Bubble $"] If You Knew ~$40 M was coming this way what would...  (Read 249 times)
sock_info.doNOT.send.$ (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:48:33 PM

<!!>
I am not qualified or interested in leading this project, it is/will be a gift to those who came before me.
</!!>

Security Alert: I have shared additional details with some very old Libertarian friends who can help guide this effort, in case I am unable. Great ideas cannot be stopped once enough people understand the vision.

['Open Source' "Bubble $"] If You Knew ~$40 M was coming this way what would happen?
Clear, focused Intro #1:
This effort is dedicated to the great people who where here at BCT before April/May/Mid-June 2011, & everyone is invited to participate.

CFI #2: If someone/ anyone suggested "poke But do not destroy the ETH bubble head games" to raise money for healing and helping "good Old BTC", what would happen?

(For example)
Fights breaking out....
What % does RV's side get?
Fund the other side, are you serious?
etc, etc,etc.

(Better example)
If You Knew ~$40 M was coming this way what would happen?
Smart contracts can be programmed to hold funds until "Standards Committees" agree it is safe to release funds to an open source type effort.

As a virtual "one post noob", the intention (for example) is not a "hostile takeover" of BTC Dev, but a quiet & cooperative effort to fund for example, a true Open-source community alternative to Lighting Network and other projects vital to seeing BTC, and other coins actually go mainstream.

Last try:
There are tons of details to explore, before the flood of money comes.
If You Knew ~$40 M was coming this way what would happen?

Would the BTC Civil War be dropped for a while, or only get worse?
 How will the ETH bubble heads react when "we" develop long-term plans to repeatedly "poke" their game, and harvest some well deserved funding to support good old BTC?

<!!>
I am not qualified or interested in leading this project, it is/will be a gift to those who came before me.
</!!>

I sometimes have trouble communicating clearly:
Are the respected BTC elders ready to handle a flow of money, into the "quiet side of town" and can you use it for helping improve the awesome project you gave to the world?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valduz10

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:12:33 PM

what did I just read here?
sock_info.doNOT.send.$ (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

what did I just read here?

The loud and active side of the forum (ETH bubble heads) have endless Millions flying around funding "companies" who are able to make a decent presentation combined with a video.

This side of the forum, the original BTC community is locked in a "bloody civil war" with no end in sight.

1a) (For example) [ANN] BTC Elders,massive funding is on the way!  ... Funding for BTC related projects, which "poke" but do not destroy the ETH Bubble Game.
1b) How will the "tired old BTC community" react to knowing that money is coming, will they keep fighting or prepare for something better?

I know for certain there are brilliant people (pre-May 2011) who will LOVE this and help to answer related questions.
Thanks for asking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: