Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PumpKings : We pay YOU! Check us out!  (Read 2742 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

scam is confirmed by me.. when they announced the coin name it was already pumped. they buy always before the announcement and waiting some of members to buy a bit more and bidding higher than asks and selling lower than asks. it also helps the pump more and guess what.. who bought the coin before (and guess who they are) always collects %80 of profits. the other profit rate is naturally distrubites the buyers in the mid of up going price and sell it a bit higher than which price they bought. thats the way. i revealed it even as a newbie.
Yeah, thats always with these pump groups. I am in like three or four pump groups on Telegram and I always check the coins when they announce them and all of the groups have always chosen a coin that is suspiciously already up at least 30/40% before the pump begins. Usually a couple hours before the annoucnement. It's a scam/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

This is the story of another "fair" pump from PumpKings

Check out the graph, it talks itself:

The price started to grow about 10 mins before the "official" pump. Once he gave the go signal at 4:00BST the coin was already pumped and and every member of the team who isn't part of the inner circle lost out big time.

The price was almost the highest a few second after the announcement.... Which means, the team members bought his and his inner circle coins and lost out.... This time almost everyone lost, probably including some of his inner circle members as well.

He is selling you his pre-pumbed coins, you will lose!

that's why its always been advised to really assess before doing your actions with this picture above I can say that this team needed to re evaluate situation if they still wanted to continue this group better to be fair enough and also for those who still in just use the money you can really afford to risk.
PumpKings (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:19:49 PM

http://imgh.us/aac_1.png

The price started to grow about 10 mins before the "official" pump. Once he gave the go signal at 4:00BST the coin was already pumped and and every member of the team who isn't part of the inner circle lost out big time.

http://imgh.us/aav.png

The price was almost the highest a few second after the announcement.... Which means, the team members bought his and his inner circle coins and lost out.... This time almost everyone lost, probably including some of his inner circle members as well.

that's why its always been advised to really assess before doing your actions with this picture above I can say that this team needed to re evaluate situation if they still wanted to continue this group better to be fair enough and also for those who still in just use the money you can really afford to risk.

As I said before. Anything with annoyingly large text will be deleted so I have removed a few comments. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

Please read what I wrote on my telegram page as it directly relates to this issue.

As many of you know, I had a partnership with another channel to pump the coin together in order to increase our buying power. Yesterday I had suspicions that something was going wrong after my last pump, where somehow the price spiked right before I was ready to announce. I brushed that off thinking it was one of the few discord channels where people predict pump and dump coins based on trends, however I didn't believe it was my partner. Today was proof that it was him, as I didn't see any posts about this coin in the discords I am part of (unlike yesterday where people were talking about the coins before hand).

In this scenario, I have cut off my partner and am no longer working with that channel. We did manage to get 1.5x but that is not good enough. I will not work with a snake. PumpKings will not be pumping tomorrow - we need time to recover and build a better audience now that we are working solo. A pump date will be announced when within the next 24 hours, as I need to strategize on how to recover the group. Not a good day...
Bctin

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:48:13 PM

As I said before. Anything with annoyingly large text will be deleted so I have removed a few comments. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

Please read what I wrote on my telegram page as it directly relates to this issue.

As many of you know, I had a partnership with another channel to pump the coin together in order to increase our buying power. Yesterday I had suspicions that something was going wrong after my last pump, where somehow the price spiked right before I was ready to announce. I brushed that off thinking it was one of the few discord channels where people predict pump and dump coins based on trends, however I didn't believe it was my partner. Today was proof that it was him, as I didn't see any posts about this coin in the discords I am part of (unlike yesterday where people were talking about the coins before hand).

In this scenario, I have cut off my partner and am no longer working with that channel. We did manage to get 1.5x but that is not good enough. I will not work with a snake. PumpKings will not be pumping tomorrow - we need time to recover and build a better audience now that we are working solo. A pump date will be announced when within the next 24 hours, as I need to strategize on how to recover the group. Not a good day...

thats very ironic and funny to know a scammer's scammed by anpther scammer. thats how it works. as a man sows, so shall he reap...
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

thats very ironic and funny to know a scammer's scammed by anpther scammer. thats how it works. as a man sows, so shall he reap...

I'm unsure why you are so upset and calling me a scammer, but to each his own.

After the investigation, I was giving proof that there was a member that was selling information 5-15 minutes early for a fee of 0.2 BTC. This is highly unacceptable and I have dealt with it on my end. I hope no one else falls into the same trap we did.

I know the groups that pumped yesterday with him fell into the same problem and showed massive prepumps and it ruined reputations because of one person.

Please follow my pump today at 2:30pm GMT, if you are not convinced that I solved the problem. I want to be as fair and honest as possible. I will continue trying to make this the best and fairest group around.

I hate this happened and am sorry if it did effect you negatively. If you are on my telegram, you know I am giving away over 0.1 BTC as an apology. That will take place Sunday.

Good luck to everyone and safe trading/pumping.
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

In this post you admitted your scam, I am sorry to say.

"there was a member that was selling information 5-15 minutes early" - Your are claiming this group is fair. So no member should has this information and definitely no member should be able to pre-buy.. Looks like all the suspicion were confirmed about your inner circle who is benefiting from the money of 'normal' members.

PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

"there was a member that was selling information 5-15 minutes early" - Your are claiming this group is fair. So no member should has this information and definitely no member should be able to pre-buy.. Looks like all the suspicion were confirmed about your inner circle who is benefiting from the money of 'normal' members.

Watch today and see what happens. Of course there are multiple groups that were trying to group together to get everyone a better, bigger pump and one of them decided to give the information out.

I cannot control what dipshits do, but this has been taken care of. There will be no prepump today, I assure you of that.
bobismyname

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

I don't think he said there was an inner circle. They explained in the telegram that the 'group' you are referring to was a group of channels that would pump together - which does not mean there was an 'inner circle of buyers' but people who want to increase buying power for better pumps. As he said above one of the channels betrayed PumpKings by pre pumping  and was kicked immediately.
szfinx

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

If there were people who could buy before the pump and knew which coin is chosen 15 minutes before, how would you call that group of people?
We can debate, if they are called inner circle, friends, colleagues in scam, or anything else. The fact is the same. There was/is a group of people who knew which coin will be pumped 15 minutes earlier that the rest of the pump-group.
Do you call it fairness as he is claiming?

If someone is scammed the scammer, that doesn't make the scammer a fair person.

gluedog

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:01:41 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 11:36:54 AM by gluedog

Any pump & dump group is absolute garbage, including this one.

Just out of curiosity I joined and wanted to see how their pumps would go.

The second they announced the coin that was going to get pumped, I looked it up. It was already up 100%!!
Needless to say I didn't buy. It went up to 125% and then it crashed down, hard.

These pump&dump groups are all scams. Useless people!:)

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
szfinx

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

I always wonder, why people believe that they can profit from the Pump and Dump game.
The only person who make money in the long term is the organiser and some lucky insider who buy the coin well before the pump...

The reason is simple:
The coin price is roughly the same after the pump as it was before. Which means same amount of coin was sold than bought, the members of the group selling to each other and buying each other coins. If someone make 1BTC profit, that money is coming from other members of the group. It is a zero sum game. The money just redistributed, but no new money can be created during the pump.... The winner is the person who can buy the cheapest and sell the coin to others for higher price.... Guess, who is the one who can buy the cheapest? Yes, that person/people is/are the organiser(s).

During the pump and dump, the wealth of the group will be redistributed. In the long run (probably even in the short run too) the wealth of the group is slowly distributed to the organiser. It is a zero sum game, the total wealth stay the same as it is, just other people of the group will hold it.

bobismyname

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:31:47 AM

I still have faith in the group, I think the owner has good intentions. But I do note that going into a pump and dump group is risky, invest what you are willing to lose.
PumpKings (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

I still have faith in the group, I think the owner has good intentions. But I do note that going into a pump and dump group is risky, invest what you are willing to lose.

Thank you Bob.

Sorry I've been so inactive on here lately. It's been a whirlwind of personal issues and computer issues.

Our next pump is tomorrow at 2pm GMT! Feel free to come out to watch Smiley
gluedog

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Thank you Bob.

Sorry I've been so inactive on here lately. It's been a whirlwind of personal issues and computer issues.

Our next pump is tomorrow at 2pm GMT! Feel free to come out to watch Smiley

Feel free to come out to watch this scam in action hahaha

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:54:40 PM

Very interesting Topic! i am in for the fun of it Smiley
Theme quite nicely, create the excitement and excitement for everyone involved. I desire to expand their understanding on this field. To be able to find out the fresh issue.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████