Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Way to Buy ETH, Litecoin, Waves?  (Read 1118 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

I have bitcoin.  I however get them through betting sites so i never had to actually buy any btc.

I have american bank accounts.

What is the best way for me to get litecoin, waves and ETH? 

Should i open an account at an exchange like bittrex or poloniex?  I will only be buying it and holding it.  No interest in selling.  I also have coinbase account but i do not use it as i heard coinbase should be avoided.

I read online that i could exchange btc for other coins.  If so, what is the best site to do this? 

I read about shapeshift.  It seems easy to use but how are the fees?  For example, if i exchange $1000 worth of btc for litecoin or waves for example, how much in litecoin or waves or eth will i receive?  Would it be around $990 so around 1 percent fee?  Or it is going to be like 2-5 percent fee?  What other sites are similar to shapeshift?  Is shapeshift the best site to do this?

I also read if you do this through an exchange like bittrex and poloniex, the fees would be something like 0.25% fee?  Is that true?  Is that the fee when buying with bank transfer or with btc?  It seems like the easiest way to do it would be swap btc for litecoin, waves, eth etc.

Can someone tell me what is best suggestion?  I assume its also easier to buy it with btc as oppose to bank transfer as its more simpler?

I'm also curious but is there anything like localbitcoins but for ETH, litecoin, waves and other currency like this?  Such as i transfer them bank transfer, skrill or bank deposit for example and then receive ETH, Litecoin and waves?

Thanks.

If you can't afford to spend time on registering some account on better exchange then used change shift since that site is the most easiest way where we can buy the desired altcoins that you want. But I think its strongly advisable to anybody to open up an account so that you could sell easily your coins if you fell that you already get some profits from your stake ones.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: