Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tomahawkcoin (TOM)  (Read 12820 times)
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

A True Token of Appreciation

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:51:26 PM by Tomahawkcoin

In order to avoid clutter of Bounties earned here, we decided to open a new page dedicated to Bounties only.

Bounty Thread Page

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2025397.new#new

Bounty work performed can be submitted here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EbK937DlIwNQdY46QA-AZykbWAAweQFjIuL8_TtKMzw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:33:36 AM

We have been listed at ICO Alert

https://www.icoalert.com/

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:16:32 AM

New article regarding Tomahawkcoin

TOMAHAWKCOIN ICO ANNOUNCEMENT

https://microcapcrypto.com/tomahawkico/

Crypto Currency Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) held in the past have developed a mixed reputation with investors. On one hand, high risk investors cannot stop buying these unproven coins and tokens which have been shown to be a way to make incredible profits. On the other hand, wary buyers are smart enough to realize many of the projects offer no real substance, and in many cases are relying on an uncertain future for success. Investors in the crypto community have become distrustful of these unproven concepts raising tens of millions of dollars, when only a small portion of those funds are actually required to get started.

I invite you to picture a new professional brand of ICO. One where the costs have already been defined and the goal is to raise only the money needed to begin operations. An ICO where the business plan is available to read before investing and put together by a publicly accessible business team with verifiable credentials.

More importantly, imagine an ICO promising investors the option to receive gift shares in the company tradable over the counter in a lucrative industry within eighteen months. Perhaps ICO in this particular case should stand for Initial Coin Ownership.

Let me introduce you to Tomahawkcoin, and a new category of digital currency investment offering investors transparency, assurance and sincerity.

Tomahawkcoin is the digital currency being offered by Tomahawk Exploration LLC, an oil and gas exploration company registered in Nevada (1) with headquarters in California. The company will raise $5 Million for the ICO, which will be used to drill ten wells in Kern County, California. A complete business plan detailing costs, rates of return and risks involved is available on the Tomahawk website.

Within eighteen months after the completion of the ICO (and potentially sooner), Tomahawkcoin holders will be given the option of receiving gift shares (2) in exchange for their digital currency at a one for one exchange rate. Another option would be to keep your Tomahawkcoins and continue to trade them in the crypto markets.

The expected revenue for each of the ten oil wells based on the company’s investigations is $500,000 (3). This brings the total for all ten wells to $5,000,000 per year, which will then be poured back into the company to further increase the value of its investor’s shares.

The ICO price for Tomahawkcoins, and therefore shares in Tomahawk Exploration LLC, is set at .05 cents each. 100 million Tomahawkcoins will be sold at this price to raise just $5,000,000 to get the ten oil wells running. An additional 100 million coins will be used for marketing, bounties, employee salaries, ownership shares for the Board of Directors, and otherwise running the company, however, no additional superfluous funds will be raised in the ICO, and no further coins will ever be created in the future.

Other Crypto ICO sales in the past, where untold millions of dollars were handed to an often anonymous group with little or no business experience and a vague plan of action, seem tremendously risky in comparison. The few people who will have the opportunity to buy Tomahawkcoins before the limited number are sold will be buying into a transparent operation with potential profits already defined.

Don’t let this one article convince you though. Tomahawk Exploration LLC invites everyone to do their own research first. The company encourages investors to look at the materials already available, such as the Roadmap, Business Plan, Director Profiles and Business Registration. Please stop by the slack channel and ask the Chief Information Officer, Horia Cretan, your questions. All the links you need to help make your decision are below.

Tomahawkcoin is expected to increase in value similar to other recent digital currency ICOs. However, the incredible advantage buying and holding will offer to early investors will be the opportunity to obtain shares in the actual company itself, which is expected to be worth millions in the coming years.

(1) https://www.nvsilverflume.gov/businessSearch?currentPage=1&sortOrder=ASCENDING&phoneticMatch=false&sortColumn=MatchRank&businessSearchTerm=Tomahawk%20Exploration%20LLC&searchType=ENTITY_NAME

(2) https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-give-stock-as-a-gift-358132

(3) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7BA7703vYuOZ0J2VVJ6X3lNVWs/view

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

U.S. Strategic Oil Reserves At 12-Year Low

By Irina Slav - Jul 06, 2017, 9:22 AM CDT

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/US-Strategic-Oil-Reserves-at-12-Year-Low.html

The U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve is at a 12-year low after the Department of Energy made deliveries of volumes sold earlier this year, Bloomberg reported. According to the Department of Energy, at of June 30, the SPR had 682 million barrels of crude in it, after more than 10 million barrels were sold over the first five months of the year.

Yet, there is no cause for concern: shale production, according to energy analysts, has created a comfortable cushion against potential shortages, and the U.S. simply does not need to store as much petroleum as it once did.

“You only need 60 days of your net import of crude and products in the emergency stockpiles,” Macquarie Capital analyst Vikas Dwivedi told Bloomberg. “Given the fact that we don’t net import that much any more, we only really need 300 million barrels.”

Daily U.S. oil imports for the week to June 23 averaged some 8 million barrels, and 8.1 million bpd was the average for the last four weeks, according to the Energy Information Administration’s last weekly petroleum data report.

Total oil and product imports stood at 9.83 million bpd. Exports of crude and products averaged 5.6 million. Net crude oil and products imports for the week to June 23 stood at 4.23 million barrels. According to Bloomberg, this compared with a high of 14.4 million barrels daily in November 2005.
Related: The Downturn Is Over, But U.S. Oil Companies Face A Huge Problem
The Best Kept Secret Of The Marijuana Boom

Canada’s Cannabis Boom is creating a $30 Billion Investment Opportunity for investors and this small company could explode upwards in the next few weeks as investors start to flock to the space.

Click here to find out more
According to the Department of Energy, the SPR was at its highest at the end of December 2009, holding 727 million barrels of crude – equal to the capacity of the four storage sites.

Earlier this year, at the presentation of his draft budget for 2018, President Trump included a proposal for the sale of around half of the SPR, for proceeds estimated at US$16.6 billion over a period of 10 years. If the shale industry continues to pump at a growing rate, a 50-percent reduction in the strategic petroleum reserves over a decade would hardly be felt.

By Irina Slav for Oilprice.com

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

New article regarding Tomahawkcoin

TOMAHAWKCOIN ICO ANNOUNCEMENT

https://microcapcrypto.com/tomahawkico/

Loving the new articles!!  Grin

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

Tomahawkcoin has been verified by WAVES platform, Green Check, Symbol TOM

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

Oil Up As Saudis Consider Deeper Output Cuts

By Tom Kool - Jul 18, 2017, 2:00 PM CDT

•    The EIA forecasts that retail gasoline prices will average $2.38 per gallon in the U.S. between April and September, the second lowest average price since 2005. However, prices will be slightly up from the 2016 average of just $2.23/gallon.

•    The EIA lowered its forecasted Brent oil price for the summer from $54 down to just $50 per barrel in its latest outlook.

•    The lowering of its forecast by $4 per barrel for crude translates to a decline of 10 cents per gallon of gasoline, although because of wholesale margins and taxes, the price at the pump will be 8 cents/gallon lower than it would have been in the previous forecast.

More on the Article Below

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Up-As-Saudis-Consider-Deeper-Output-Cuts.html

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

NEW Article about Tomahawk

Tomahawkcoin is one step closer…

We are proud to announce that, Tomahawkcoin has gotten verified by WAVES platform today and is one step closer to a successful introduction to the great world of cryptocurrency.

Earning a “Green Check” not only allows Tomahawkcoin to trade on the DEX trading platform of WAVES under the symbol TOM, but proves the team behind Tomahawk is determined to be transparent and follow up in the right direction every Token should take......

More on the article below

https://medium.com/@tomahawkcoin/tomahawkcoin-is-one-step-closer-ae9be972e0c4

JackLondon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

TomahawkCoin Team,

I want to congratulate you all for getting verified to trade and sell on the Waves Platform. This will make way for the successful raise in order to provide Mr Laurance and Company with the needed funding to get this certain ball rolling in the right direction. This in my opinion is an historic project for Crypto as it truly is in first place in regards to Crypto today clearly Bitcoin 3.0 and finally a Cryptocurrency that is not only Open Source and DeCentralized but asset backed which is truly one of only a handful of its kind like it and the only one to be backed by oil. Respectively and historically I am against big oil but in this unique case thanks to University Professor of Geology Mr. David Laurance I do not have a problem with his proven methodologies he developed for extracting natural resources such as oil which are proven to have an extremely low impact on the surrounding environment and the laws that he passed at the State level and beyond in California making 'Fracking' like we see in Wyoming and North Dakota Illegal which he championed. So we truly are living in historic times and participating in an historic project while we usher in this new financial/Energy Economic Era together through Crypto. Truly honored to be here everyone!!! Lets Rock this project!!!!

~jack
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:05:57 PM

Waves/US Dollar (WAVES/USD) Price Calculator

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_calculator/waves/usd

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

New article submitted by Micro Cap Crypto Reviews regarding Tomahawkcoin

TOMAHAWKCOIN BOARD OF DIRECTORS

https://microcapcrypto.com/tomahawkcoinbios/

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:55:53 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 06:04:14 AM by Tomahawkcoin

https://desktop.telegram.org/

Here's our Telegram account, feel free to sign up for a clean, friendly and direct conversation with the team.

Tomahawkcoin on Telegram[/size]

Username: @Tomahawkcoin (https://t.me/Tomahawkcoin)

https://t.me/Tomahawkcoin

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

Know and learn more, about us, on Steemit.

https://steemit.com/@tomahawkcoin

vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:48:59 AM

I do seriously need tto get signed up for these airdrops, this could be quite interesting to follow longer term, to see how it is doing. 2017 is a great year for crypto in general so thanks for all your effort!...
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:06:35 AM

I do seriously need tto get signed up for these airdrops, this could be quite interesting to follow longer term, to see how it is doing. 2017 is a great year for crypto in general so thanks for all your effort!...

It's going to be good for crypto and it's going to be better for Oil, we decided to combine both.

Thanks for your interest.

We hope you join, short or long term.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:42:31 AM

I don't understand what blockchain has to do with this project, I saw Zrcoin project and waiting for the team to deliver on what they promised. I'm just skeptical about project of this nature entering the space because the probability of failure is high

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:16:19 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 05:07:12 AM by Tomahawkcoin

I don't understand what blockchain has to do with this project, I saw Zrcoin project and waiting for the team to deliver on what they promised. I'm just skeptical about project of this nature entering the space because the probability of failure is high

I would love to answer your question, but 1st i would have to understand it, Blockchain question...what ?

And where do you see failure in oil and petroleum exactly, we all drive cars, but not everyone buys coins.

You can keep waiting on Zrcoin and Starta and many others, what they offer is a pipe and a dream, especially Starta.

Starta business plan explained below:

Starta wants to raise money, to fund start up companies (newbies without a name), and then hope they become successful, and then hope they are bought out by other companies, preferably US companies, that maybe are publicly listed on Nasdaq, then maybe when this scenario happens,...if it does,..then maybe they  decide to use the profits to buy back the coin Starta at a higher price of 1o X or 20 X higher then what they sold it at their ICO.

In other words, they are full of Kaka, and these claims could get them in jail really fast.

What's more surprising is that, they really raised $5,000,000 with that story.

Unreal

And about ZrCoin, how much do you guys know about Zirconium and the cost per ton.

The company behind ZrCoin is in Russia, Starta is in Singapore, our company in the US, you guys send value out of the country for no apparent reason.

How can you, the coin holder benefit from a company listed overseas ?

The answer is, you can't because every country has different regulations and laws, if they don't deliver can you sue them and get your investment back  ? No you can't, the claims on their business plan would be enough to get them in jail according to US laws, Red Bull got sued because it claimed It Gives You Wings, false advertisement.

Keep the money home, all you guys do is make people rich in poor countries, ZrCoin business plan is calculated in Rubles not Dollars.

Funny stuff.

But i have to answer questions that are already explained in detail, and questions you guys never asked from others with fancy logos and "cool websites", give me a break.

Do they have a phone number you can call ?

Of course they do, is in Russia.

Legal Address: 32-224, Zeleny Log Str., Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk Region, 455034
Mailing Address: 32-224, Zeleny Log Str., Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk Region, 455034
E-mail: spc.zeolite@mail.ru
Phone/ Fax: +7 (3519) 29-03-75
INN: 455007210
KPP: 745501001
OKPO: 37907031

Humaniq their business plan is to offer bank accounts to people all over the world that otherwise can't have the means, the money or even the necessary I.D. to even open a regular Bank account because they might be homeless or very poor.

Explain that please, a person that has no home, no computer, no means to internet, no identity, no money, Humaniq will make sure they will have a virtual Bank account.
Funny part is ,....they raised $5,000,000 USD

Humaniq was even delisted from icocountdown.com, they found a flaw on Humaniq

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

And with that said, i will share a nice video with everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI&feature=youtu.be

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:34:45 AM

So every business seeking to gain funding needs to go the VC route? The oil has already been proven to be there, there is a concise plan on what they are using the money for. You can trade these tokens, or hold them to exchange for gift shares eventually. How is the probability of failure high?

To me, this is a no brainer. Gives a chance for everyday people to be involved in a multi million dollar oil operation.

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:16:14 AM

We've settled for upcoming ICO for Tomahawkcoin for Jul 30th 2017 it will last until August 30th 2017

http://icochecker.com/ico-coming/

Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:44:54 AM

Hello,

Very interesting project.
If by any chance you need it, I would be very interested in contributing to your project with, a professional quality, Portuguese translation for the BtcTalk official thread and also other elements, as the White Paper, Website, articles, and interviews.
Let me know if you are interested.

previous jobs:
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786648.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767517.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792597.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794030.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751650.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728455.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766556.0
--------------- and more----------------

Good luck and best regards,
Raxitto A.