Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUIMinerm, CGminer cutting my internet connection as soon a I click start mine.  (Read 949 times)
Stevenrm87 (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:47:26 PM

I need help.

I had this all working before with no problems now I get this issue.

Running 1 card 7850

As soon as I click start mine in Guiminer my internet stops for my device (just that 1 computer) if I lower the intensity the internet connection goes to a crawl but SOME shares are accepted. Most are dropped however due to the lack of signal to pool.

I also see this error  Error -1: Getting Device IDs (num)

Anyone have any ideas as to what I can to do fix this?

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:39:33 PM

run as admin?
install opencl drivers?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 10:20:10 PM

Installed latest opencl amd drivers and ran as Admin and now it just gets stuck at "connecting" Internet connection works just fine at this point although but I fear its the point that which I actually get connected that it cuts my internet connection.

any other suggestions at this point?

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
tiktoc

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:07:38 PM

Could try posting directly in the cgminer thread might get more help there.
Random guess but do you have a usb wifi stick that you use for network connection ? Could the USB probing on cgminer be  effecting it?
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:33:26 PM

Could try posting directly in the cgminer thread might get more help there.
Random guess but do you have a usb wifi stick that you use for network connection ? Could the USB probing on cgminer be  effecting it?

I do not. I have a PCE-n53 wireless adapter slapped on my MOB. I had this thing up and running once before and thats whats bothering me.

tiktoc

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:14:41 PM

Just re-read your post, that error i think is to do with your graphics card.

Try the latest version of cgminer and see what you get from that. cgminer is what guiminer uses underneath anyway, but iam not sure of the what version it uses.
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:16:04 AM

Just re-read your post, that error i think is to do with your graphics card.

Try the latest version of cgminer and see what you get from that. cgminer is what guiminer uses underneath anyway, but iam not sure of the what version it uses.

So nothing I did worked at all. Even re installed windows re did everything and nothing fixed it. Intended up boot and nuking hard drive with DNB and re installed everything and it worked.

Who knows what I screwed up originally but oh we'll

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: