Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 400.000+ satoshis daily (easy)  (Read 1266 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:34:18 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2022, 11:32:41 AM by tomos81

Hi,

i developed an app, that allows you to earn 400k+ satoshis daily easy way. No magic, no scam. If you are fast enough, or have family members, they can use it too and claim faster, i saw one family that claimed 2M+ satoshis per day.
I am talking about raiblocks and its faucet. The point of raiblocks is to make proof of work and get paid for it.
Proof of work = solving captchas. Every solved captcha is at the moment 60+ satoshis.

How to start:
1) create a raiblocks wallet - here are available wallets: https://raiblockscommunity.net/   in the bottom of the page ..  install it and you will see your address in the app.
2) synchronize the wallet - setting->unlock  (you must set password first)..  It can take few hours and eat your CPU and net,but it is needed.
3) once you have XRB address, you can start using my app
4) my app is downloadable for free from here:  https://bitfootball.net/download/mraibrowser.zip    - read the pdf included for setting it up (i can help you via teamviewer - contact me if any question - my contact is below)
5) Now the question: why my app and not use for example chrome?  - because browsers are slower in captchas/minute ratio than my app, and less comfortable
6) watch my video how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d6oTO9ceDE
7) you need to claim at least 6000+ captchas to get paid, because only top150 claimers are paid every hour, and for now, threshold is higher than 6000 captchas to get paid
Cool once you got paid, open account on bitgrail.com  , deposit here your MRAI from wallet -> send MRAI to generated deposit address..  After successful selling (it takes few seconds if you are lucky) you can withdraw the profit in satoshis to your BTC wallet.  I earned form now only with my app more than 11M satoshis!!!

OK, but what is my profit from that? why i am so active and writing this post?  Yes, i am taking 5% from your claims (but it's still MUCH fastre than using chrome or another browser)  OF course you can unlock full version - contact me to make a deal.

Minimum requirements for my app:  IE10+ and Win7 with at least 2GB RAM (4 recommended) and 2 CPU

the price of MRAI is going up, but it's limited, so it's time to start mining MRAI Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

I do not like they dont have an on-line wallet, I installed wallet on a computer but I soon deleted it, they do not have much choice and opportunities yet.
And 6000+ captchas is very much  time to waste, everyone is talking about how to price increases but also the price may fall.
In all the faucets where the payment threshold is high is likely that the user will give up rather than be persistent for very small amounts of money
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:56:31 AM

I do not like they dont have an on-line wallet, I installed wallet on a computer but I soon deleted it, they do not have much choice and opportunities yet.
And 6000+ captchas is very much  time to waste, everyone is talking about how to price increases but also the price may fall.
In all the faucets where the payment threshold is high is likely that the user will give up rather than be persistent for very small amounts of money

i am making 13-14.000 claims / day easily...
also the price will be higher and higer, lots of investors putting BTC into this business.
and i saw one online wallet too  , i think in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0

my prediction is, that MRAI will have price 100.000 satoshis , so if you claiming today 400.000 , it will be 10.000.000 in the future
spatifilium

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

And is there any other option for the wallet than installing it on a computer?

As far as the app is concerned, is it heated cell phone, because I knew already using some similar applications / games and I was warming my phone as crazy
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

And is there any other option for the wallet than installing it on a computer?

As far as the app is concerned, is it heated cell phone, because I knew already using some similar applications / games and I was warming my phone as crazy

I got an idea

also, you dont need to have wallet if you want only to sell.
once you logging in to the bitgrail, you will have fix deposit wallet address, so you can use this one Smiley
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:50:48 AM

Hey bro, this works for other pages of recaptchas? or only for (raiblock)?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

Hey bro, this works for other pages of recaptchas? or only for (raiblock)?

hi it's made specially for raiblocks
seniorbtc

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:20:01 PM

When i open program I got error "Configuration file not found, application will exit.." but all files is on desktop. :/
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

When i open program I got error "Configuration file not found, application will exit.." but all files is on desktop. :/

https://bitfootball.net/download/mraibrowser.zip

download the latest version and let me know if it's still present the error
seniorbtc

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:47:18 PM

Still the same. ;(
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:59:18 PM

Still the same. ;(

i found this problem on another computer too, it must be something with your system locale - try to change in regional settings to english..
maybe your natural languagge uses different letters than english
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

Still the same. ;(

i found this problem on another computer too, it must be something with your system locale - try to change in regional settings to english..

EDIT:  try to replace old exe with this one:  https://bitfootball.net/download/XRB.exe
seniorbtc

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

Still the same. ;(

EDIT:  try to replace old exe with this one:  https[Suspicious link removed]

All is working now but I did ~20 captchas but on statistic showing only 1claim.
spatifilium

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

I looked at your movie on youtube and I must admit I was intrigued
So i decided to install the app i did not know it was for the computer I thought it was for the cell phone.
When I installed the app and tried to start antivirus turned in and started scaning, suddenly he reported that the app contains viruses or malware file and puts it in the cage.
Do you have any idea why this has happened?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

So i decided to install the app i did not know it was for the computer I thought it was for the cell phone.
When I installed the app and tried to start antivirus turned in and started scaning, suddenly he reported that the app contains viruses or malware file and puts it in the cage.

it is called false positive virus.. .i bet you have shitty avast installed, that catches also docx documents as viruses.
you can exclude the exe in you AV,it is not a virus , my reputation is more important than make some virus
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:03:34 PM

it is called false positive virus.. .i bet you have shitty avast installed, that catches also docx documents as viruses.
you can exclude the exe in you AV,it is not a virus , my reputation is more important than make some virus

Nice effort. But the price of xrb is decreasing and at this time, this captchas are not as good as it used to be. Just 2875 satoshi for one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kubalala

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

Nice effort. But the price of xrb is decreasing and at this time, this captchas are not as good as it used to be. Just 2875 satoshi for one.

I started earning xrb when the price was 1000 satoshi  Tongue
Arie22

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

Browser always stuck..why ?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:48:12 PM

Browser always stuck..why ?

check community page:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110400240400587042625

i released new update right now + here you can find troubleshooting
spatifilium

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:27:31 PM

I forgot to answer Grin

Yes I have a bad antivirus, it is AV, a friend of mine installed.
I have 4 GB of RAM and AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon (TM) HD Graphic 1.00 GHz it is HP15 Notebook PC
Will it be enough to start the application?
I'm totally out of time these days, but I could soon try the app if it will work
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: