Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★OUT OF STOCK ★★  (Read 7108 times)
Yelllo (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:54:28 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:42:32 PM by Yelllo

★★OUT OF STOCK ★★

SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

I trade binary a little before moving into other business and the idea is still with me; i prefer no touch more than all trading strategies.

I believe that your method should be able to work on any platform, what is your choice of IQ Option ?

Is it possible for you to give me a review copy ?
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

I trade binary a little before moving into other business and the idea is still with me; i prefer no touch more than all trading strategies.

I believe that your method should be able to work on any platform, what is your choice of IQ Option ?

Yes, it can work on any platform just that I use IQ option nothing special. Your vouch copy would be sent shortly sir.

SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

Yes, it can work on any platform just that I use IQ option nothing special. Your vouch copy would be sent shortly sir.

I confirmed to have received a free vouch copy of this money making opportunity and here is my honest review.

The method look very simple.

A well detailed video in mp4 but i dont like the size (134mb) because it almost finished my data apart from that it is a nice method.
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

I confirmed to have received a free vouch copy of this money making opportunity and here is my honest review.

The method look very simple.

A well detailed video in mp4 but i dont like the size (134mb) because it almost finished my data apart from that it is a nice method.
thanks for your review, sorry about your data lol, #good quality video

Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

So how much can we earn by IQ Options if we apply your method?
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

7-8 of 10 trades, amount you win depends on your deposit. but for a basic $5 per trade person = $22 in 10 trades. This may vary from person to person as some tend to trade higher.

Kashif009

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

7-8 of 10 trades, amount you win depends on your deposit. but for a basic $5 per trade person = $22 in 10 trades. This may vary from person to person as some tend to trade higher.

$22 in 10 trades how?
$22 on each $5 trade or $22 on total 10 trades?
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:30:08 PM

$22 in 10 trades how?

At the base rate of 80% on each winning trade. With $5 per trade you get $4. With 8 wining trades out of 10 that give you $32 minus $10 on 2 losing trades you are left with a $22 profit. You can as well increase you trading amount just used $5 as a basic rate.

I hope this answers your question.

Kashif009

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

$22 in 10 trades how?

At the base rate of 80% on each winning trade. With $5 per trade you get $4. With 8 wining trades out of 10 that give you $32 minus $10 on 2 losing trades you are left with a $22 profit. You can as well increase you trading amount just used $5 as a basic rate.

Do you guarantee that if we apply your strategy, we will surely win?
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:36:25 PM

$22 in 10 trades how?

Yes sir, the video is very detailed and comprehensive. Just follow the technique.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

hi can I have the vouched copy too? I also like to learn how binary works, is this will work on any platform or there's only single site that we can
use this tutorial? I will wait and for more updates and see how people will gain from your strategy,.
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

hi can I have the vouched copy too? I also like to learn how binary works, is this will work on any platform or there's only single site that we can
use this tutorial? I will wait and for more updates and see how people will gain from your strategy,.

The last vouch copy will be sent to you shortly and yes it works on any platform.

Kashif009

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

$22 in 10 trades how?

Yes sir, the video is very detailed and comprehensive. Just follow the technique.

Well, I'd like to buy a copy.
Kashif009

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

Can I send you direct payment of $2 and you send me download link?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

The last vouch copy will be sent to you shortly and yes it works on any platform.
confirming that I already received the vouch copy and I seen that there's good guide from this video the only thing is, sorry OP but I would also like
to ask why you use practice money instead of real investment so we can be sure that this tutorial already works on your side, but learning wise this
tutorials will give really good guide to understand the flow and take advantage of certain movements. good luck
Kashif009

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:03:26 PM

confirming that I already received the vouch copy and I seen that there's good guide from this video the only thing is, sorry OP but I would also like
to ask why you use practice money instead of real investment so we can be sure that this tutorial already works on your side, but learning wise this
tutorials will give really good guide to understand the flow and take advantage of certain movements. good luck

Yes same is my question, why he do not use his real account.
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:14:50 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 07:29:01 PM by Yelllo

. Thank you for your honest response,  the video guide was done using tradingview.com as all signals happen there. The charts from tradingview and indicators also. The IQ option platform was only added to give a reference on where you can trade binary option successful and they offer practice account to help you master the technique.

Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:22:14 PM

Yes same is my question, why he do not use his real account.

Just as I noted earlier, the IQ option platform was included so that you can use it as a practice account while you perfect this technique. As usually know that traders would make mistakes while getting a hand on new techniques, so for that not to cost you money I added the IQ option which gives you a practice account to get settled in.

And as @carlisle1 said the technique helps you take advantage of price movements in the market to make profits.

Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

Can I send you direct payment of $2 and you send me download link?
just send me a PM to do so.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: