Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: free bounty  (Read 4704 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

Even projects with working wallet, a good whitepaper, a website, a github, a promising roadmap, present in exchanges, has a robust community can be a scam.

What more to something that none of those?

Since cryptocurrencies are not regulated there is no one to watch for your money but only you. So be responsible to your money. When you lost your btc, or whatever coins you have, you cannot get it back. Unless you know these scammers, (and you can beat the hell out of them your coins), which you don't so bye bye hard earned money. Or even not hard earned money but still it's money which can be used to other more reputable, tried and tested coins, such as btc, ltc, xmr, ripple, ans, etc. Not to this shit.

They're just attracted to this industry because no one can hold them accounted for and they can run with your money. So guys, please be careful in your investments.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:42:06 AM

Even projects with working wallet, a good whitepaper, a website, a github, a promising roadmap, present in exchanges, has a robust community can be a scam.

What more to something that none of those?

Since cryptocurrencies are not regulated there is no one to watch for your money but only you. So be responsible to your money. When you lost your btc, or whatever coins you have, you cannot get it back. Unless you know these scammers, (and you can beat the hell out of them your coins), which you don't so bye bye hard earned money. Or even not hard earned money but still it's money which can be used to other more reputable, tried and tested coins, such as btc, ltc, xmr, ripple, ans, etc. Not to this shit.

They're just attracted to this industry because no one can hold them accounted for and they can run with your money. So guys, please be careful in your investments.

Yeah it was an impulsive buy, but i rather think of it as an expensive social experiment. I sent the dev an email and also asked questions on the thread. I will wait till tuesday and if i don't receive a legible answer, i will spam all affiliated threads/ website with scam notification. In hind sight i should have noticed that it was the same accounts posting on evolution, regrar, deboot etc but like i said it was an impulsive buy. Anyway, i hope noncomformist is proven wrong, but if not, i have nothing but time on my hand to make sure no one buys any more coin. i also peruse new coin announcement daily and the dev prose form is easily distinguishable, so i will notice/spam if they tried to post a new thread.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄