Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mc_lovin - New owner turns reputable company into a scam. Scammer tag needed!  (Read 6175 times)
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 10:01:14 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 06:03:32 AM by theymos

I have been using coinurl.com for a long time now and since the month of May started they seamed to of quit paying. I have emailed them twice and never received a response. Normally this company is good about responding so I was wondering if anyone else that use's them is having issues not being paid out this month(May 2013)?

I used this service since last owner & 1st design when it barely had any features besides link shorting and transitional ads.. Ex: no text ads... Never had issues with emails being ignored before...

Also does anyone know of any other way to contact them? Since my emails have not been responded to...

Screenshot of pending payments
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:04:39 AM

I have been using coinurl.com for a long time now and since the month of May started they seamed to of quit paying. I have emailed them twice and never received a response. Normally this company is good about responding so I was wondering if anyone else that use's them is having issues not being paid out this month(May 2013)?

I used this service since last owner & 1st design when it barely had any features besides link shorting and transitional ads.. Ex: no text ads... Never had issues with emails being ignored before...

Also does anyone know of any other way to contact them? Since my emails have not been responded to...

Screenshot of pending payments

Whoa, sorry about that!  Actually those clicks are just pending.  In the past couple of weeks we changed our click payout system.  Instead of paying out every single day to everyone, we are reviewing the clicks manually to make sure everything is in order, and if there are any case of fraud the money is to be returned to advertisers.  For the most part, everyone is pretty good, but there are some bad apples out there so we need to watch out.  Users with only a few clicks in their account might have them pending for slightly longer, it's just the way it is right now, we are going to speed things up but for now you clicks are in the bank! Wink
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:06:12 AM

I only see one email from you as well, from yesterday, sorry I am just getting to the day's mail right now.
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:27:57 AM

Whoa, sorry about that!  Actually those clicks are just pending.  In the past couple of weeks we changed our click payout system.  Instead of paying out every single day to everyone, we are reviewing the clicks manually to make sure everything is in order, and if there are any case of fraud the money is to be returned to advertisers.  For the most part, everyone is pretty good, but there are some bad apples out there so we need to watch out.  Users with only a few clicks in their account might have them pending for slightly longer, it's just the way it is right now, we are going to speed things up but for now you clicks are in the bank! Wink

I knew the clicks were pending, but it had never taken over a week for a click to be credited before. Do you think when you make a major change like that that the users could be notified? An email or at least a post on the website...

I only see one email from you as well, from yesterday, sorry I am just getting to the day's mail right now.

I sent 2 emails, but used different devices when accessing the website send.
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 07:32:25 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 07:45:43 PM by Bitcoin Socially

Just and update:

Coinurl.com is still not paying out.

10 days later on the 11th day I still have not received any payout/credit for any of the clicks in the image above nor any of the new clicks. As you can see above they already know that they are not paying me out and now it has been OVER 10 days waiting...

I still have not been paid, thus I now consider that I am being scammed. I wish that coinurl was still owned by the old owner... He ran coinurl way more professionally.

On another note does anyone know a good Bitcoin Advertiser that pays?

Here is an updated screenshot showing the previous still pending as well as some new ones.

Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:35:42 PM

Admins, I think mc_lovin deserves a scammer tag. Above is proof that he knows he has not paid and below is proof that he still has not paid me. I removed the coinurl ads yesterday so no more revenue will pile up.

I think this guy deserves a scammer tag because as you can see here he is not paying. Also he has not been responding to any emails.

Third photo proof that he has been scamming me for a while now...
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:39:51 PM

I understand that you may be feeling scammed, however you need to give people time and it seems like in this thread you got carried away. If you are interested in giving someone a scammer tag, the easiest way to do this is pm the admin, the admins don't read every single thread, and this isn't very helpful to anyone. Just wanted to point this out and wish you luck!
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:54:17 PM

I feel 12 days is unacceptable. Also, all my emails have been ignored. Do you have the admins username so I can message them?
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 05:32:49 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 05:57:41 AM by Bitcoin Socially

14 days later I and my account is 0 and now the clicks show paid. It should be over 0.001 for the clicks since the 30th of last month if you look in the image above.

Not only that but he has now disabled the contact form at coinurl.com

I still want to warn everyone to avoid mc_lovin and his service, coinurl.com. At least if you want paid.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:47:48 AM

remind me again how much that is in real world money? 10 cents? in 2 weeks? why would you even deal with this thing at all? hell you could make more walking around bumming off people. in a minute.
Milkshake

Activity: 98

Milkshake

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:24:49 AM

This. pointless thread, you wasted more money making it.

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:19:54 PM

remind me again how much that is in real world money? 10 cents? in 2 weeks? why would you even deal with this thing at all? hell you could make more walking around bumming off people. in a minute.

IKR? Forum investors conducting their forum investments in forum businesses and other forum stuff. Pls no come to disturb.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
greyhawk

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:23:03 PM

IKR? Forum investors conducting their forum investments in forum businesses and other forum stuff. Pls no come to disturb.

What's the video? You know I have this whole Iran thing going on.  Cheesy

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:06:32 PM

Not possible to describe, please no come to disturb.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
greyhawk

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:37:37 PM

Not possible to describe, please no come to disturb.

I've seen it now. That was pretty damn awesome. I cried tears of bacon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: