Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy vs Reality  (Read 2695 times)
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

Actually fantasy can be our dream, our dream that we could be. Fantasy is the one that we can do in our mind only but it can be help by reality. Fantasy can cause our imagination have power or be strength.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

I think that fantasy is a plan for a future life. With the help of fantasy, a person traces his model of life and then thinks about how to translate his idea into reality. All that was once a fantasy now is modern technology.

sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

I treat my fantasy as my dream or imagination on what I wants or dream off, and reality as the check point what is possible and what is not. After all both fantasy and reality will always life side by side, they can not be separated.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

We are an creative and imaginative beings by nature. We fantasize about things which we cannot act upon in reality. Let's split the question.

1. What''s the difference between fantasy and reality in your opinion, do not tell me you have never fantasized about anything?

2. Does your imagination/or your fantasy influence your decisions in reality?

3. What do you think, is holding on to your fantasy would make you successful or embracing the reality and surrendering to it is the way of success?

I would have used dream instead of fantasy, but dreaming is a subconscious process which we do not have much control upon, but fantasizing is a conscious process where we purposefully/deliberately think that this thing could have been like this rather than that.

Another thing, fantasy here is not in the NSFW sense, it is more like reality vs your thought process or what you think should be real.

These quotes would be more helpful.

We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult

Pleasure may come from illusion, but happiness can come only of reality.

When you fantasize you use your imagination, it's like dreaming but in a creative way. However, reality is reality. I think that your imagination or fantasy somehow influences your decisions in reality, because somehow there would be a feeling inside you that even though you're aware it's a fantasy there might be chance to achieve it in reality.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:58:27 PM

Fantasy wouldnbe something that doesn't have any chance of becoming realized. Impossible things that may only happen in dreams. We can use it as a motivation to reach our more realistic goals. Reality is what you will be getting all your life. No sugar coating, no easy way towards achieving goals, its when you're hit in the face with what actually can happen

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

Fantasy wouldnbe something that doesn't have any chance of becoming realized. Impossible things that may only happen in dreams. We can use it as a motivation to reach our more realistic goals. Reality is what you will be getting all your life. No sugar coating, no easy way towards achieving goals, its when you're hit in the face with what actually can happen

Dreams usually never coincide with reality. Even if we get what we want, we do not always experience joy from it. Sometimes it is more pleasant to wait and dream than to receive.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

We are an creative and imaginative beings by nature. We fantasize about things which we cannot act upon in reality. Let's split the question.

1. What''s the difference between fantasy and reality in your opinion, do not tell me you have never fantasized about anything?

3. What do you think, is holding on to your fantasy would make you successful or embracing the reality and surrendering to it is the way of success?

I would have used dream instead of fantasy, but dreaming is a subconscious process which we do not have much control upon, but fantasizing is a conscious process where we purposefully/deliberately think that this thing could have been like this rather than that.

Another thing, fantasy here is not in the NSFW sense, it is more like reality vs your thought process or what you think should be real.

Live in fantasy but not on a fantasy alone, make it an inspiration to make your fantasy into reality.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

Now you do not need to worry anymore because there is already a virtual reality, the device can make the fantasy become real.
create your dream wife on 3d and connect with little coding to vr.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

Fantasy is my own view of things. My imagination, the way I'd like tings to be. I actually fantasize a lot to break away from reality and forget about things.
It's better than drugs Smiley

Always. I frequently dream of things I want, and I actively pursue those dreams in life.

I think it is. If you fantasize about a girl you're in love with and want to impress her, you'll try to do things in your real life to achieve something. I think this is how it works, don't you?

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

In my own opinion, fantasy is somewhat related to dream, but you are conscious enough to realize that you are in a fantasy. It is related to making your own illusion or tricking your mind. On the other hand, Reality is the acceptance of all things to basic, where we struggle to survive and we are not the hero as we have imagine or dreamed.
Fantasy does not actually matters in reality, but it help you to ease ant problems and when making any decision we need to calm down and does result to good decision. But fantasy does not have any direct effect on how we make our decisions.
It is not a sin to fantasize, really it helps to calm down, but thinking more realistic is the best way to survive in reality for which it helps a person do achievable things. It does not rely on anything but pure reality as a base, that can result to achieving a goal without expectations from yourself.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
SIMUEC

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

I like to think that both fantasy and reality are subjective for everyone, so we can't define them Wink
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:40:21 AM

Fantasy is all in the mind just like hallucinating things that are not really happening. Reality is the situation where you are in. Reality is where you experience ups and downs.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:06:07 AM

First, let’s look more closely at the words “fantasy” and “reality.”  When an adult says she knows the difference between fantasy and reality, how is she defining each word?  I think by fantasy she means fiction.  According to dictionary.com, the word “fiction” has a variety of meanings.  Fiction can mean a creation or an invention of the imagination.  Fiction can mean a lie…When someone says media do not affect him because he knows the difference between fantasy and reality, I think he means by “reality” that people and situations on TV are contrived or invented.  We know, for example, that the TV show Friends was a fictional story about the relationships and exploits of a group of twenty-somethings.  In what ways is the story based in fiction rather than fact?  Well, the adult audience is aware that the people in the stories are actors who are paid to play parts… The friends’ dialogue is the creation of professional writers.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

In the general sense perhaps fantasy is imagination. But my answer is a little different. fantasy in my opinion is a dream that evolves beyond human reach so as to have real parameters in making it happen. fantasy and reality can not be equated.

The reality is "here and now", which means that reality is what we experience here and now. Many people say this is "why the reality of my life is always bad", when he said that, not necessarily he faced the bad reality as before. The fact is sometimes always associated with a bad problem, actually not like that. The reality is also often there is a happy reality for those who experience it. Many people can not accept the reality of their lives and may unconsciously experience it. Those who can not accept the bad reality of their lives often blame God or wonder why all this has to happen, that's the question we often ask when the reality we face is not what we expect or even we never expect it to be the same once.

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:31:51 AM

Elon musk says, we might be living in a simulation.
And it even can be true. We might even be an small experiment by some advance form of beings or even advance humans.
Or like the movie inception, we might be the subconsciousness of some persons dream.

legend2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:14:08 AM

I fantasize a lot and ,mostly it's about making money and eradicating the world of all evils that plagues society and to remove evil people that do them as well.it is true the life is hard and our fantasies are what keep us moving forward to achieve our goals.
You all wrote correctly.Main not to retreat from the way and move to the achievement of the dream. And then for you all will turn out.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

I think to me, reality is better than being fake. Fantasy can't kill you but reality can.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:08:48 AM

Fantasy is just an image occurence of something. You just think a think or fantazise a thing that you want that this fantasy cause you more expectation in life. It is your imagination and some kind of magic. Like for example, you read a story in a book or wattpad or something. The characters in this book have a supernaturals. Then you imagine some things in your mind if it can be happen in reality even if you know its not.

Sometimes, fantasy can affect on how we decide in reality. Because you expect more in reality because of your fantacies.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

Fantasy is just an image occurence of something. You just think a think or fantazise a thing that you want that this fantasy cause you more expectation in life. It is your imagination and some kind of magic. Like for example, you read a story in a book or wattpad or something. The characters in this book have a supernaturals. Then you imagine some things in your mind if it can be happen in reality even if you know its not.

Sometimes, fantasy can affect on how we decide in reality. Because you expect more in reality because of your fantacies.

I agree with you. Fantasy is not true. It only shows what do you want to do in your life. But remember that we are free to dream high. Reality is what is currently happening to us right now. There, we feel some problems and some happiness in our life. Our dreams depends on us if we want to achieve it, we must work hard.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:06:26 PM

Yes i always fantasize or dreaming of something i want to happen in the future, dreaming of something good and it's seems like i'm setting a goal, but i always keep in my mind that even though i always dreaming i have to live in reality, the real situation of my life, i need to face the truth, the ups and down, the different problems that were going to face when we reaching our dreams, the dreams that were fantasize

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: