Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GMD]The Geoma DAO - Steady and sustainable wealth creation.  (Read 7019 times)
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 05:52:41 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 03:01:02 PM by The Geoma DAO
Merited by HBKMusiK (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:59:30 AM

Not sure how the tokenization works, 99.5% token goes to where?
The thread is created today but I can find a history order on Bamboorelay. An old project?
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 10:20:36 AM

99.5% goes to Contributors.
It is not an old Project .We just started .We listed on two DEX-es .
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:15:19 PM

99.5% goes to Contributors.
It is not an old Project .We just started .We listed on two DEX-es .
does that mean 99.5% of your tokens are for sale? What is your total token supply? Which DEX exchange do you mean ?? FD?
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 12:38:09 PM

99.5% of the 21.000.000 are for sale if you want to say so.Practically it is not a sale it is an investment mass creation.The invested Cryptos are not touched until a critical mass is reached which will be used for project implementation.We are listed on these  two DEX-es Saturn Network and Bamboo Relay.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:09:14 PM

99.5% of the 21.000.000 are for sale if you want to say so.Practically it is not a sale it is an investment mass creation.The invested Cryptos are not touched until a critical mass is reached which will be used for project implementation.We are listed on these  two DEX-es Saturn Network and Bamboo Relay.
Then this is an ICO project, why did you claim as non-ICO/IEO project in the first place if you are running it? It is based on ERC-20 token, you as the creator can unlock and lock the token if you want to, who is going to believe it?
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 03:41:55 PM

It is not an ICO.If we want it to become an ICO we would hype like hell, invest 50k and get it done as an ICO.But those 50k has to be brought back in and would of course create asymmetry.We don't want to lock or unlock tokens or play the usual cat and mouse game.The Token is for forming an Investment Mass.The decision where to invest will be made by the community through proposals.This is not investing in some promises
made by a CEO and a blown up team, which costs by the way tens of thousand's a month, money which can well go to the entire community.This is getting the Bull by its horns and create something in a new way.The chance of success is very high this way.The chance of loosing any amount is very ,very low.I know it is unusual but imho it is the fairest way and the best use of conduct, when offering a Project.The Tokens are unlocked there is no reason to lock them or manipulate in any way.Only the formation period is a little bumpy.The contributors addresses have to be kept clean, funds have to be kept safe.But these are no hurdles.This Project is not a "get Rich fast"Project, it is a "retire Wealthy"Project.
BTW.we do not exclude an IEO, but it will be conducted only if the community votes one, and consensus has been reached on which exchange the IEO will take place.IEO's are expensive and Pump and Dumps might happen.This is not in the Projects interest.
And now i will ask you this: how do you think the Cryptomarket will ever get healthy when the facts indicate this:
39 Bitcoin addresses own 11.1%
154 Ethereum addresses own 40%
105 Bitcoin Cash addresses own 28%
128 Litecoin addresses own 47%
104 Bitcoin SV addresses own 25%
39 Cardano addresses own 40%
140 Tether addresses own 58%

Whenever they want they can manipulate up or down or sideways.Small investors stand no chance.So our Project is for the small investor mainly who wants to have something to say when it comes to his investment.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:57:20 PM

Click below to watch the superb presentation of how the world can be changed with the help of decentralisation:

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:30:12 PM

It is not an ICO.If we want it to become an ICO we would hype like hell, invest 50k and get it done as an ICO.But those 50k has to be brought back in and would of course create asymmetry.We don't want to lock or unlock tokens or play the usual cat and mouse game.The Token is for forming an Investment Mass.The decision where to invest will be made by the community through proposals.This is not investing in some promises
made by a CEO and a blown up team, which costs by the way tens of thousand's a month, money which can well go to the entire community.This is getting the Bull by its horns and create something in a new way.The chance of success is very high this way.The chance of loosing any amount is very ,very low.I know it is unusual but imho it is the fairest way and the best use of conduct, when offering a Project.The Tokens are unlocked there is no reason to lock them or manipulate in any way.Only the formation period is a little bumpy.The contributors addresses have to be kept clean, funds have to be kept safe.But these are no hurdles.This Project is not a "get Rich fast"Project, it is a "retire Wealthy"Project.
BTW.we do not exclude an IEO, but it will be conducted only if the community votes one, and consensus has been reached on which exchange the IEO will take place.IEO's are expensive and Pump and Dumps might happen.This is not in the Projects interest.
And now i will ask you this: how do you think the Cryptomarket will ever get healthy when the facts indicate this:
39 Bitcoin addresses own 11.1%
154 Ethereum addresses own 40%
105 Bitcoin Cash addresses own 28%
128 Litecoin addresses own 47%
104 Bitcoin SV addresses own 25%
39 Cardano addresses own 40%
140 Tether addresses own 58%

Whenever they want they can manipulate up or down or sideways.Small investors stand no chance.So our Project is for the small investor mainly who wants to have something to say when it comes to his investment.

Let's not play games of semantics. ICO/ITO/IPO/TGE/IEO/IDO/ETO ... all means the same thing - an exchange of financially valuable commodities/goods for similarly valued. And you're just as guilty as the CEOs and other parties you're trying to apportion blame to - this whole venture is just another promise to solve something without deliverying the solution first and build value around it. This is further highlighted by your "how do you think the Cryptomarket will ever get healthy..." argument. Your project is for "small investors" but you have no way of vetting or defining "small". The mysterious "they" that you claim are manipulating the market at a whim could just as well have a field day with this one too - after all, there's a price for everything.
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 01:11:55 PM

Thank you for your post.

First of all we do not blame anyone.We cant afford to blame.We just point out some criminal activities.Or don't you agree that there is intentional, criminal activity regarding projects?
Secondly ,we do not promise anything.We have a product, a solution, and we have a strategy.This is enough for our project.We are not in the"fake it till you make it"business.In this regard:not guilty
Our token is a formation phase token.Funds will stay in escrow and are not touched by anyone.Should the formation phase fail ,contributors will get their money back.Instantly.This is the beauty of being decentralised.
Regarding this:ICO/ITO/IPO/TGE/IEO/IDO/ETO "all means the same thing - an exchange of financially valuable commodities/goods for similarly valued."
We do not play with semantics.And the quote is a theory.It should be like that indeed.The formation phase does not include any exchange of value for similar value.So no, it is not an ICO.
After the formation phase:
We have our governance model ready ,but members have to chose through voting on which blockchain it will run.There are several good ones but they should fit in form and functionality needed.Best to decide upon this are the members.
We have real World projects ready.Again, members have to vote their implementation.Little mistakes can be made if  members are given the real possibility to decide.
We will contribute to the health and adoption of Blockchain Technology.
Small investors are those hurting because of negative interest rate, high loan rates a.s.o.Also those who lost 90-99 % of their investment in abandoned or dead projects will have the chance with us to regain losses.VCs wont touch our project because they want fast money.And Hedge funds don't give a dime on Blockchain ,decentralisation, autonomy.It is against their regressive business model.

"The mysterious "they" that you claim are manipulating the market"are not so mysterious.It is all in the ledger.Anyone can see big movements before a pump or a dump.Also the printing of unbacked stable coins can be followed.Anyone interested can verify these things.So no mystery there.
It will be hard to "have a field day with this one too"
See, when a real world project gets implemented, the formation phase token will be exchanged for Project tokens.These give partial ownership rights and benefit payout rights.A paper certificate, will also be released, just in case.Project tokens have real world value because they will be backed by tangibles.You can manipulate tangibles on the futures market or the derivative market.But not as much.The coin will naturally increase in value by value added, and decrease by value subtracted.meanwhile the tangibles ,put to work, will create cashflow.
We would rather see 1000 millionaires than 1 billionaire.It is socially more conscious.

Thank you again for your opinion.It is highly appreciated.

HBKMusiK

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:31:50 PM

After I had a lot of discussions with the guy that created this whole new concept (Arthur) I decided that I should join their team and help the project with everything I can.

The website has been updated and the ANN has been modified from the OP post.I've been starting to contact some of the important figures from bitcointalk forum because I want to know what's their opinion on the given project and I was really surprised that they showed positive feedback (until now). It seems that the sincere way is the best way.

I believe that the progress of a project should be made transparent since this is actually a DAO and without the implication of the community, the project worth is zero. We've been in talks with the guys from https://daomaker.com/ because we are seeking to create a strong partnership with them and maybe use their model of community interaction: social mining (https://daomaker.com/social_mining).

We are inviting anyone to express their feedback here on the thread or on telegram: https://t.me/geomachat, as it is stated in our whitepaper: Proposals are the primary way of decision making within the GEOMA DAO so come and propose.

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 12:10:55 AM

Geoma DAO's Bounty Campaign is now live!
Join now and get a chance to earn a part of the 1 million GMD token overall bounty pool.

Check out the bounty thread HERE

Become a part of the DeFi Revolution!

The team is also looking for new DAO members.
Take over some tasks for the DAO and earn up to 5000 GMD Tokens
For any interested applicants, apply through this form: HERE

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:40:27 AM

blockchain is really on evolving .. till now i didnt know what DOA meant ..  and deFI ??

but honestly asking my self , how will banks react to this phenomen when its adapted by the mainstream ??
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 12:30:43 PM

Hahaha..,nice one.What could Banks say?They can say whatever they want.We don't want to pay their CEOs anymore.Did you see how much Jamie Dimon got as a bonus? Over 100 million USD.For doing what?Rekting the Economy, applying  negative interest rates ,sucking people dry.We could spread that money in a more socially conscious way.I mean they took it from the Enduser.They always do.This is the only way we can take real action.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:28:02 PM

Hahaha..,nice one.What could Banks say?They can say whatever they want.We don't want to pay their CEOs anymore.Did you see how much Jamie Dimon got as a bonus? Over 100 million USD.For doing what?Rekting the Economy, applying  negative interest rates ,sucking people dry.We could spread that money in a more socially conscious way.I mean they took it from the Enduser.They always do.This is the only way we can take real action.
dont get me wrong , but i meant the adopting of crypto by mainstream .. i dont think they gonna accept this easily ... this means giving people power ..
( for the next i have no hard evidence )
first they laught about it , it was a joke , then they saw it was not a joke , so they tried to attack bitcoin with negative publicity .. they saw it didnt help either , after that they participate in btc and trying manipulate the prices trying to scare people off ..

but i see so many developments and evolving in crypto-world, its hard to follow them all ...

this is history ...  Grin
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 01:38:57 PM

You are absolutely right.They try to use the method as the english Kings did with the Scotts:"If we cant get them out, we will bread them out".So yes they are trying to destroy with their derivative markets ,and futures markets and by direct manipulation .Our model and our strategy is solid.And we use some of their methods to beat the odds.If they think they can shut us down, they will have to kill the internet.Even then, a Blockchain can be transmitted via Ham Radio.So they would have to kill electricity.Smiley))We need Crypto to gain value in the real world.Thats what we are doing.
HBKMusiK

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:54:13 PM

blockchain is really on evolving .. till now i didnt know what DOA meant ..  and deFI ??

The education of the masses is one of the purposes of this project.

If more people realize that there's another way they will fight for what is right, in every case education is power (and by power I don't mean that selfish and greedy approach).

You can look at a DAO and see the true meaning of democracy.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:42:50 AM

After my brief conversation with the admins of this project on telegram, i can see the direction of this project and their intention on this space,
I think to my knowledge, this is the first project that is proposing to escrowed their upcoming ieo funds just to keep investors informed and provide much transparency, (i don't know any project doing that or have done so)
Not only that, they are committed to build a strong community where everyone can provide suggestions, solutions, opinions, collectively as a community which is cool,  (in the words of HBKMusik… true meaning of democracy)
I like the fact that Geoma DAO intends to be more transparent about the project operations, i hope they can keep it that way.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
The Geoma DAO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 08:53:06 AM

If we want to move forward from the old closed hierarchical leadership system into a distributed system this is the way to do it from the start.And we have absolutely nothing to lose .We see Blockchain as a tool, and we want to use that tool in the way it was created from the beginning.The time is right, in our opinion.The concept is solid, our strategy stands strong.Sure we will have some hurdles to take out ,but this will go smooth and easy as a community.Only good things to come...
HBKMusiK

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:10:23 PM

A new promotional video is live NOW !  Follow us , like the video and share it !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: