Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: API blockchain has changed ?  (Read 274 times)
wakemeup2015 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

Ive a store online and payment method by BTC ( blockchain )
I have been using the blockchain API for a long time and I know that it need a key and xpub for working ( Ive already key and xpub and working on mystore)
But 5 days ago, when made payment -> generate a new address, it did not show up and my customers couldn't pay money via blockchain
I've a question, is the blockchain API changed? What if I want to continue using?
Please help me answer because it is really necessary and urgent for my store
Thanks and Best Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

I have been using the blockchain API for a long time and I know that it need a key and xpub for working ( Ive already key and xpub and working on mystore)
But 5 days ago, when made payment -> generate a new address, it did not show up and my customers couldn't pay money via blockchain
I've a question, is the blockchain API changed? What if I want to continue using?
Thanks and Best Regards

I am using the blockchain api on few of my client's site but seen no issues. Checked their site after reading your issues, but there is no official announcement about any changes in their api too. Try requesting a new key and try.
wakemeup2015 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Thanks and Best Regards

I am using the blockchain api on few of my client's site but seen no issues. Checked their site after reading your issues, but there is no official announcement about any changes in their api too. Try requesting a new key and try.

Hi buddy,
I really dont understand what's going on.
I was contacted for blockchain support and they replied there was no problem with API.
Next, I contacted the website designer and replied, "Because there are to much people created virtual bitcoin address , that's the problem, and they're not responsible ...? Huh? "
But 3 days ago, buyers were still able to create btc addresses and pay money at my store
Could you please help for give me a right reason? So I can do the next step.

Here's image at my store
https://i.imgur.com/WHlzmUy.png
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:14:51 PM

Thanks and Best Regards

Hi buddy,
I really dont understand what's going on.
I was contacted for blockchain support and they replied there was no problem with API.
Next, I contacted the website designer and replied, "Because there are to much people created virtual bitcoin address , that's the problem, and they're not responsible ...? Huh? "
But 3 days ago, buyers were still able to create btc addresses and pay money at my store
Could you please help for give me a right reason? So I can do the next step.

Here's image at my store
https://i.imgur.com/WHlzmUy.png
I think you need new xPub. read blockchain api documentation. hope this helps!

https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

As defined in BIP 44, wallet software will not scan past 20 unused addresses. Given enough requests from this API that don't have a matching payment, you could generate addresses past this horizon, which would make spending funds paid to those addresses quite difficult. For this reason, this API will return an error and refuse to generate new addresses if it detects it would create a gap of over 20 unused addresses. If you encounter this error, you will either need to switch to a new xPub (within the same wallet is fine), or receive a payment to one of the previous 20 created addresses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: