Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $130 USD Bitmain Coupon for any Miner [L3+,S9,etc]  (Read 4336 times)
rockmoney (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

I have a $130 USD transferrable coupon from Bitmain that can be used for the purchase of any miner (Antminer L3+, 504MH/s, S9 13.5TH/s, etc.). Bitmain allows the transfer of this coupon electronically & will instantly arrive in your Bitmain account. If you are going to purchase a miner, then you should take advantage of this by posting your best offer in BTC or LTC please. "Buy it Now" option available if you want to use the coupon right away - please PM me.

No guaranteed winner, as coupon will be sold to the highest bidder if I accept the price. Escrow available if desired.

To view larger files: http://imgur.com/a/qQgul

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

Anyone looking to purchase a new miner from Bitmain can get $130 USD off & pay less than that for the coupon! I can transfer this coupon directly (and instantly) into your Bitmain account! Post below or send me a PM if interested..

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:25:04 AM

A new batch of Antminer S9's are currently available from Bitmain, (Antminer S9-13.5TH/s Shipping: 1-10 September), making this a PERFECT time to utilize this coupon and SAVE MONEY!

If anyone would like to use a "Buy it Now" option, I will sell the coupon to the first person who commits to purchasing it for a price of $75.00 USD. The coupon will deduct $130 USD from your bill at checkout, you paid only $75.00 USD for the coupon, saving yourself $55.00 USD. In other words, who wants $55.00 USD for absolutely FREE?

For anyone unfamiliar with these coupons: If you purchase a miner from Bitmain, then the price of that same miner goes down, Bitmain issues transferable digital coupons for the difference (in my case, the price went down $130 USD at some point after my purchase, and Bitmain issued a coupon to my account for that amount). The coupon is currently available for me (or anyone) to use. As I just purchased one of the last batches of Antminer S9's, I do not need this coupon. As can be seen in the screenshot, there is an option to "Donate" (transfer) the coupon to someone else. I simply click on the "Donate" button, type in the Bitmain Account Number you provide me with, & the coupon will then show up in your Account under "My Coupons", & be available for your immediate use. If you have ever (or are going to) purchase a miner from Bitmain, you already have (or will have) an Account number for me to make the transfer. This a a VERY easy process & is a win/win!

chrisspliff

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

Hi
I can offer BTC0.025 for the coupon, but need it today if possible.
what you think?
stevebills

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

A new batch of Antminer S9's are currently available from Bitmain, (Antminer S9-13.5TH/s Shipping: 1-10 September), making this a PERFECT time to utilize this coupon and SAVE MONEY!

If anyone would like to use a "Buy it Now" option, I will sell the coupon to the first person who commits to purchasing it for a price of $75.00 USD. The coupon will deduct $130 USD from your bill at checkout, you paid only $75.00 USD for the coupon, saving yourself $55.00 USD. In other words, who wants $55.00 USD for absolutely FREE?

For anyone unfamiliar with these coupons: If you purchase a miner from Bitmain, then the price of that same miner goes down, Bitmain issues transferable digital coupons for the difference (in my case, the price went down $130 USD at some point after my purchase, and Bitmain issued a coupon to my account for that amount). The coupon is currently available for me (or anyone) to use. As I just purchased one of the last batches of Antminer S9's, I do not need this coupon. As can be seen in the screenshot, there is an option to "Donate" (transfer) the coupon to someone else. I simply click on the "Donate" button, type in the Bitmain Account Number you provide me with, & the coupon will then show up in your Account under "My Coupons", & be available for your immediate use. If you have ever (or are going to) purchase a miner from Bitmain, you already have (or will have) an Account number for me to make the transfer. This a a VERY easy process & is a win/win!

Hello Sir
I have been offered 7 coupons and how do you spend them and what is donate as is it a charity?

thx
steve
Alex max Khan

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

thx for the topic i found my reply
Sidifotoskwa

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

I have a coupon for 125USD that I won't be using. If anyone is interested: 60USD, save you 65USD
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:04:16 AM

I have a coupon for 125USD that I won't be using. If anyone is interested: 60USD, save you 65USD

I’m down. Msg me...
dzierski

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

hey guys, so i have 3 x 125$ Coupons. I dont plan to buy any asic soon so would be great if someone will to buy them. I guess 70$ should be a fair price. PM me if you interested Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/1iGbmYh.jpg
mobeen1988

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

Hi Guys,
         I have 14 coupons and I also want to sell. sell price $75 and coupon value $125.
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

I have 50 available. Smiley

Bitrated user: mikespax.
mikespax

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:23:27 PM

Asking for $60 for each coupon.

timisis

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:25:34 AM

hey guys, so i have 3 x 125$ Coupons. I dont plan to buy any asic soon so would be great if someone will to buy them. I guess 70$ should be a fair price. PM me if you interested Smiley

are you saying all 3 can be used in the same order?
cryptocrazy64

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

I received  2,  $125 off bitmain coupons for their devices.

Willing to negotiate a deal for them to help the next guy save a little, def wish i knew about this before i bought my equipment.
bitmain5555

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:25:48 AM

hey im interested in buying 2 coupons please pm me to negotiate price
mikespax

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:59 AM

Selling for $75

jbombfb

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:59:09 AM

Can you stack coupons on the same order ? Or it works like a discount promotional code?

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
mikespax

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:45 AM

One per miner. Can use multiple on multiple miners.

DizzyDSki

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

I tried using a coupon this morning but I was about $20 short of BCH because the price moved on me right as I went to place the order.  Because I was unable to pay, the order expired.  Does anyone know if the coupon will eventually be put back into my account or did am I just out of luck and lost it?
mikespax

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:27:41 PM

I have the same question. I sent them a support email.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: