Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Best service to track your investments?
Altpocket.io
Blockfolio
Cointracking.info
cryptocompare

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best service to track your investments? [Blockfolio /Altpocket /etc]  (Read 12665 times)
Onte (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:21:10 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 09:24:25 PM by Onte

Feel free to motivate your answer!
If some option is missing, write a reply on the thread and I will add it!

Short info about the diffrent services:

Altpocket.io

Altpocket is a powerful tool to share, track and manage your cryptocurrency investments.

On Altpocket you can also earn awards based on your activity, engagement, and earnings.
You may also follow another user to get updates by e-mail when he/she makes a new investment.
And it now also supports importing orders from bittrex or poloniex!

blockfolio.com
Blockfolio offers complete cryptocurrency management, with easy to use tools to keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments.
Get detailed price and market information for individual currencies and your entire portfolio all in one place.
(it's an app, doesn't work on computers)

cointracking.info
CoinTracking analyze all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades,
the value of your coins, balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration, and much more.

Edit: found this article "The best way to track your crypto portfolio"  https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pedrombraz/the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio

Disclaimer: I'm one of the co-founders of Altpocket.io but I want this thread to be as impartial as possible, made it so we could gain more insight into what you guys think and find new ideas on how we can improve our service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gouido

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

I personally use Altpocket.io and I'm loving it. I can see the quick development of the service getting better by the day. The team is very responsive to its community and listens carefully to the feedback they are getting. I can see this platform being widely adopted in the cryptocurrency community as it is easy to use, straightforward and avoids the hassle of keeping track of everything manually.

I haven't tried the other services so I can't tell if one is better than the other, but I can tell that Altpocket works perfectly fine and gives a community feeling more than just being a tool or one sided service. Reason enough for me to stay.

Looking forward to see what you think about it or about the other platforms!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Blockfolio seems to be the best in terms of keeping track of all the cryptocurrency market that we have invested into. This provides the average value drop in comparison with several other trading and exchange platform. This makes this effective than the other similar service providers.
WhiteOutMashups

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:29:06 AM

I created one called Coinfolio (http://bit.do/coinfolio1) here. Doesn't take any personal info or address info. You can just plug in your amounts and call live API market data in real time. Can also download your file in JSON to track your values of hodlings Smiley
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

Blockfolio is good for tracking the crypto-investments. I have installed Blockfolio in my Xiaomi mobile, but it is quite frustrating that there is no desktop version of this App. I can open it only in my mobile. It is not possible to track the investments from my laptop. Is there any free App or service, which can be used in both Laptop and mobile?
Onte (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

I personally use Altpocket.io and I'm loving it. I can see the quick development of the service getting better by the day. The team is very responsive to its community and listens carefully to the feedback they are getting. I can see this platform being widely adopted in the cryptocurrency community as it is easy to use, straightforward and avoids the hassle of keeping track of everything manually.

I haven't tried the other services so I can't tell if one is better than the other, but I can tell that Altpocket works perfectly fine and gives a community feeling more than just being a tool or one sided service. Reason enough for me to stay.

Looking forward to see what you think about it or about the other platforms!

Thank you.
love, to hear that you are happy with our service!
Onte (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

Blockfolio is good for tracking the crypto-investments. I have installed Blockfolio in my Xiaomi mobile, but it is quite frustrating that there is no desktop version of this App. I can open it only in my mobile. It is not possible to track the investments from my laptop. Is there any free App or service, which can be used in both Laptop and mobile?

Hey thanks for your replay, I would recommend you to try out our websiteAltpocket.io it's also mobile friendly. (and we are going realize an app in the soon future)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:26:13 PM

Have you heard of Android Emulators? Some of those that I actually use are Nox and Memu. Try that.

I also use Blockfolio which has the core features to keep track of your investments. You can also view it in dollars or any currencies available which enables you to see the value of your holdings in your local currencies. Also it is easy to use and a lot of exchanges that they can keep track.

I can't really compare it to others since I didn't use any of it other than Blockfolio but I might as well look at to the examples given by the OP particularly Altpocket.io since I have heard good things about it.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

Im using blockfolio in tracking my tokens for now this is very useful app in monitoring prices fast update of coins Im not using altpocket haven't heard about this until I saw this topic maybe I will also try it.

Hentryx

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Blockfolio App tracks your information as any free service nowadays do.  Angry

Source: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@kingscrown/stop-using-blockfolio-app-its-calling-home-with-too-much-info-small-safety-tutorial
Coinventory

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:13:29 PM

What about Coinventory? We provide more features than Blockfolio and Altpocket combined. An iOS app is on the way as well. https://coinventory.net/
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

Blockfolio App tracks your information as any free service nowadays do.  Angry

Source: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@kingscrown/stop-using-blockfolio-app-its-calling-home-with-too-much-info-small-safety-tutorial

i'm also using blockfolio... so what this all mean? Blockfolio can see amounts of my coins?

what about other two company Altpocket.io and cointracking.info? they more security?
Onte (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:27:35 PM

Here is also a great article I found: "The best way to track your crypto portfolio"  https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pedrombraz/the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio
(it's user-created and we from the altpocket team have no influence on this article)

domainerfella

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

You can try http://www.ccalerts.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIz0CRnO_N0
ericw

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

hello,
i'm trying a new app for 2 days : Delta - https://getdelta.io/
Beautiful app, lots of features coming!
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

i am using blockfolio application. Its easy to navigate and no need to register an account to track your coins. Just add your coins to the app you are good to go. My only problem is it doesn't have app for my laptop.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

I'm using Blockfolio as well but I rarely update the data about my coins there. Can't say it's best compared to others since I haven't tried those listed in the poll aside from this. I can say it suits my need though especially because I'm more on using mobile and having an app is less hassle.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

I usually depend upon Blockfolio too but there is a delay from exchanges which i can live with if i am holding. For swing trading, I would prefer something realtime and will try what is in the polls.

Same here, before  I open on trading site, I check first on my blockfolio on my phone. I agree that there are some delays sometime but I am satisfy with results. Its convenient to used.

Open for Campaigns
Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

I am using blockfolio for now. It is more than enough for me to track my portfolio. Most of all I like that this program does not have access to my currencies, but only shows the information about the balance and has auxiliary services.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Blockfolio is simply the best. It has a Android app that is quite seamless and easy to use.
It doesn't need any API login or account creation. All you need do is just input your trade details and follow up on your profit/loss.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: