Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scalability issues? Transactions take hours? Hard fork fears? XRP IS ANSWER!  (Read 952 times)
vsyc (OP)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

And do not let miners to control your store of value!

https://ripple.com/xrp/ - Stability and value is in your hands! Choose XRP!
le_frenchy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

A centralized cryptocurrency doesnt have sense.
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

Or get FIAT coins! Instant transactions with a credit card. Transactions up to 200.000 per second! Already scaled up to millions of users. No miners.... backed by government.
What more do you need?
le_frenchy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:29:01 PM

Or get FIAT coins! Instant transactions with a credit card. Transactions up to 200.000 per second! Already scaled up to millions of users. No miners.... backed by government.
What more do you need?

Haha true
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:35:42 PM

Yea, BTC is centralized by the miners.. no sense to that...  Some things have a value.. miners for BTC.  A strong and smart corporation for XRP!
vsyc (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

What more do you need?

I guess control and visibility on circulation & transactions, integrity and no intermediary Cheesy But your point makes some points Smiley

Everything comes to centralization in one or another manner, blockchain is not about shouting "OH WE DECENTRALIZED", anyway on this matter, XRP becomes more and more decentrlized with validators, no worries!
vsyc (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

Yea, BTC is centralized by the miners.. no sense to that...  Some things have a value.. miners for BTC.  A strong and smart corporation for XRP!

Or another example, LTC, I think F2Pool in recent news claimed to have hashing power 58%, nice "decentralised" silver!

One thing for sure with XRP, is that you never going to have uncontrolled crazy anarchy miners, that ready to put whole industry and future to hard fork due to selfish ambitions!
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

Actually, there are many other coins and they are ready for scalability.
It is also considered as dencentralized.
I am not sire that community will go to take that coin (coins/tokens, there are at least 3-5 coins)
le_frenchy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:47:37 PM

Yea, BTC is centralized by the miners.. no sense to that...  Some things have a value.. miners for BTC.  A strong and smart corporation for XRP!

Or another example, LTC, I think F2Pool in recent news claimed to have hashing power 58%, nice "decentralised" silver!

One thing for sure with XRP, is that you never going to have uncontrolled crazy anarchy miners, that ready to put whole industry and future to hard fork due to selfish ambitions!

Yes but to control the coin you need more than 58% of the hashrate.
RayX12

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

Or three power groups struggling to control the code and the future.
vsyc (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

Yes, I do remember how Segwit for LTC went, miners were in total control!
le_frenchy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

They listened the community.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Is this a comedy post or are you this dumb? Sorry, the answer to bitcoin's problems is not e-fiat. XRP is not even a blockchain. XRP is useless, serves no purpose other than pump and dump it to get more BTC from the clueless newbies that buy random altcoins hoping to get rich overnight.
vsyc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:10:19 AM

They listened the community.

No they did not! They put conditions, two times lowered signaling, that caused failure of lock-in, and after roundtable they got MASF and 2MB for future!
le_frenchy

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:10:45 AM

Is this a comedy post or are you this dumb? Sorry, the answer to bitcoin's problems is not e-fiat. XRP is not even a blockchain. XRP is useless, serves no purpose other than pump and dump it to get more BTC from the clueless newbies that buy random altcoins hoping to get rich overnight.
Everything is said. Thx
vsyc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:11:49 AM

Your post shows that you are definitely Legendary Dumb, unless you have facts to back your awfulness.

Well never expect something smart from BTC zombie follower.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:32:56 AM

Your post shows that you are definitely Legendary Dumb, unless you have facts to back your awfulness.

Well never expect something smart from BTC zombie follower.

To be honest,
I hope it is not XRP as the backbone after BTC.

We need other backbone but I dont think it is XRP.
Other coins are also ready actually.

Let s encourage other coins that peoples control it,... not a kind of centralized one.
BTC is kind of centralized too (now).
Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:56:12 AM

Wah xrp is centralised
Omg bitcoin is freedom

Da baaaanks!!!!

Yes the banks Smiley
People talk about alt coins as if they have any value other than a cool sumbol and low enough value to make money daytrading and on pnd.
Xrp is real world use case being handled right now. Being adopted at a far faster pace than people realise.

Please tell me what company has an ilp like xrpl? Who has the fintech and fi links ripple has?
What other altcoin has the cap to do so? What other alt has the tech to compete?

Keep pushing your pump coins lol i'm happy with my xrp investment.

Oh btw hi vsyc, it me FUDfatigue from xrpchat Wink
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:25:13 AM

"Wow, you sure are smart!"

Said no one ever.
RayX12

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

BTC = Chinese miner centralized
XRP = USA well managed company
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: