Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I made My Bitcoins  (Read 1201 times)
seannnyx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 10:25:59 AM

my friend have mined over 300 bt !!! in 2 hears !!!
elgeo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:33:31 AM

Hello Guys, Im going to tell you today how I have managed to get over 500 Bitcoins through daytrading. I started with alt currencies, Litcoin was the one that made me the most. I bought about 20,000 Litecoins when they were only a few cents each, I almost forgot about the investment, until I starting going on BTC-E and saw how my investment had x20 in value  Grin.

Once you have a lot of Bitcoins its easy to make more, even buying low and selling high at extremely low increments can turn a hefty profit! So, advice for all those daytraders would be, watch the market, try to see what coins are getting lots of hype and the ones that just came out. I highly discourage any large investing in altcoins, because there is always the chance it can drop in value extremly fast and violently. Like this one alt currency I invested 300 BTC in right before it dropped 50% in value.....Whose name shall not be spoken of.. *feathercoin* But anyway, hope that helps you guys. Also, keep an eye out on the forums, I have a epic 10 BTC giveaway coming up Cheesy

we know but we were late lol

I don't have a signature because I'm not a customary person.
esocid

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

Nice, nice. I finally did my first in-person purchase. Went well, he even tipped me.

Even a tip is pretty nice. I also made local transactions as well, always nice to chats and very interesting people!

Yeah, it was. I was pretty nervous but I'm very satisfied with how localbitcoins handled it with their escrow thing. He said he was in a pinch, and I had completely forgot about my ad, so I bought from him, and he was very appreciative. But he said the day before someone ripped him off of $1600 worth. That sucks.
Aosana

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://newbcoin.com (Free Bitcoin Faucet)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 04:19:40 PM

I tried buying low and selling high, but I can't find any website that seems to work with this. I have only used bitinstant and that doesn't allow you to buy or sell at a custom price. Any suggestions?

Free ฿itcoins Every 24 Hours!
BTC: 1DhMjK4Vk9vbj5ZDQNWbomHSRZae8dNmJ8
Primrose

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:26:42 PM

Hi Anyroll and thanks

I just posted a question in this thread before I read this.
How can us newbies enter your giveaway competition?
I cannot reply onto your thread as there are restrictions, but I have a number between 1 and 1000.
You are very kind for doing this.
jski

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:40:11 PM

I am looking to make bitcoins by doing person to person transactions in my area along with day trading.
mig500

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 05:23:35 PM

I would like to do that   Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: