Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help finding Ripple transaction from 2015? - Reward offered.  (Read 336 times)
Remzak (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

If someone can help me find proof of a transaction from 2015 I will share a percentage of whatever I recover from the class action against Cryptsy. I purchased 26,947 Ripple some time before December 9, 2015, likely in November 2015.

The story behind this, if you care to hear. (warning: to those involved, it may bring back some tough memories):
I was trying to get my funds off Cryptsy, thought they would open withdrawls, but never did, and now that Ripple is worth around $8,000. When I realized this the other day it rekindled some unresolved feelings I had over the whole Cryptsy scandal and perhaps this is something better left undisturbed, due to the feelings of frustration it has brought back, but it would sure be nice to recover some of that. The cryptsy scandal actually ended my crypto trading. I lost over 15 BTC in total due to coins crashing as a result and whatnot as I scrambled to pull out whatever I could via DOGE (it was one of the last viable ways of removing crypto, but required serious loss due to the price differences with other exchanges), in the final hours. Sorry to bring this back for any of you who were involved, but if you can help I would appreciated and for what it's worth, I promise
 to share 5% of whatever I get when they settle in 2018.

Thank you,
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

If this trade happened on Cryptsy and the XRP weren't withdrawn, there is no public record of it.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:31:17 AM

Have you tried to ask Ripple Lab (the company)?
They had an ability to track every XRP, it is a sort of centralized right?
Remzak (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

Sukrim,

As promised, I will give you a reward upon receiving these XRP.

Thank you again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: