Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sidechains and the future of crypto--what if after ethereum failed--lisk, ark...  (Read 344 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:58:39 AM

i have seen people asking what is the future for crypto/blockchain?
what if ethereum failed then who will replace it?

first, ethereum deemed to fail, i have said this again and again seen the beginning, even little kid could see and know it. example if you have a door and everyone want to get through that door at once, this is what happen to ethereum, it come to a halt! the bloat, the network, the centralized control by one young man... all and all the future of crypto will be in sidechains at least this will fixing the bloat and network problems.
i like ark because it have blockchains interoperability and sidechains.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

first, ethereum deemed to fail, i have said this again and again seen the beginning, even little kid could see and know it. example if you have a door and everyone want to get through that door at once, this is what happen to ethereum, it come to a halt! the bloat, the network, the centralized control by one young man... all and all the future of crypto will be in sidechains at least this will fixing the bloat and network problems.
i want to learn something about sidechain and ARK. how many sidechain cryptocurrecy in the market, and its strange that i cant see sidechain in ARK whitepaper and official website

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

I feel like ethereum isn't the final ""solution"", there is probably another coin after ethereum which is stabler, faster, and better. Maybe something like stratis, but actually doesn't suck.

Ethereum is just the start, there is much more to come. That's why i don't get why people act like they are married with ethereum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: