Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ████【AllSafe2】█████【 Livecoin.net 】██【Full PoS】██  (Read 37017 times)
SmtKing

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

If I knew I was going to lose 90% of the value of my coins, I would not have made the switch. Simple.
The coin is going to 1 satoshi again.
But instead of having many btcs, I do not have 1 btc.
After all the investment and work in that currency. I ended up getting nothing.
We lost money?

Waiting.

The point you are missing is that ASAFE2 has a working wallet where you can stake and the ASAFE wallet doesnt work. Over time the asafe2 coin will surpass the asafe coin. Asafe is a coin that can only be traded on exchanges, with really no other use. We are still in a period with ASAFE2 where holders are selling instead of staking and holding. I am making profit trading ASAFE2 currently, but it will be some time before we can work thru everyone wanting to dump and exit so that we can drive the price up. Be patient, it wont happen overnight.

asafe2 downward .. it is really happening

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

doesnt feel a downward to me.. It have been quite steady. I think dev is on vacation or something, it's summer guys Wink Dev gets some much needed energy to get the coin 100x growth soon Cool Pump while you can.
SmtKing

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

Yobit Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

Yobit Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

....? Yobit...? AllSafe2 is not traded (yet?) on Yobit... Might be nice to have ALLSAFE2 there as well, though...

zoiochenko

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

It's over.
Not added in poloniex. Not added in bitttrex.
Listent disapeared.

This is the finish line.
Wealthway

Activity: 92

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Is this the end of this coin?
What a pity!!!
Well, I hope it's not so

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

then why did you need to swap for beer is not enough))??
Artinvest

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

When you think that this is the end, these thoughts are material and you tend to think that it was really the end.
Why am I doing this? When here all who bought the coin as a free or at a very low price. And they are only interested in selling and blaming someone, the coin will go lower and lower. And what did you do for this coin? Think before you cry.

And when you think that everything is cool, you ask why? Because the coin was on the verge of death almost died, But the developer as promised kept his word and swaped a coin, And then everything is super (moneysupply" : 8129730 In time, it's difficult to mine everything and it's difficult)  .
We need to work a bit on marketing so that new investors come.

P.S What will change if you cry in this thread? Whom do you want to say? If you come in a thread of a coin that you want to buy, and then you see a few who are crying, will you buy? If there is no one then to blame if you do not buy the coin that you are crying, think about it.

Anecdote about the elephant

There are two oligarchs:
- Look, I bought this elephant. Just fucked up.
"An elephant?" What the fuck?
- Yes, you listen. He is mowing grass around my house. Every morning.
Children go to school. Brings back later. Lessons with them do,
Count it?
Well, breakfast, of course, cooks. At night the house is guarded.
- Do not you say.
- I answer. Such an elephant.
"The elephant?"
- The elephant.
pause
- Listen, sell?
- What. Such an elephant?
- Well.
- Nuuuu. Well I do not know. Well 6 lemons.
- You're fucking. 4
- You are fucked, 5.
- Okay, five.
Have agreed.
A week passes.
"Hey, I do not understand the elephant."
"What's wrong with him?"
- Yes, he's strange. He trampled the whole lawn, I screamed at night, the house
For the guests, and today he started a big house.
pause
"You're ... You're kidding the elephant."
- Why?
"You can not sell an elephant like that."

P.P.S. I translated the anecdote, I hope the meaning is clear.
Artinvest

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

As adding my previous post, let's agree so,
1. If someone is tired and does not wait to let him sell his coins, and will not write any more mucks here,
2. Or if there are people who are ready to support the coin let him unite and make a coin high.
3. Or if someone can explain, and prove that the developer cheated and ran away (I want to say let's not throw words to the wind, if not justified.). All together we will leave this and forget it as a terrible dream. As if they lost their investments.

P.S But in life everything happens, can a man (Developer a) Difficulties in personal life or in the truth does not have time.
SmtKing

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

1. If someone is tired and does not wait to let him sell his coins, and will not write any more mucks here,
2. Or if there are people who are ready to support the coin let him unite and make a coin high.
3. Or if someone can explain, and prove that the developer cheated and ran away (I want to say let's not throw words to the wind, if not justified.). All together we will leave this and forget it as a terrible dream. As if they lost their investments.

P.S But in life everything happens, can a man (Developer a) Difficulties in personal life or in the truth does not have time.

I just checked the status of developer and I sure he is still a live
Artinvest

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:58:52 PM

I just checked the status of developer and I sure he is still a live

Thank you SmtKing, you can already see one person who supports the coin, Who is next?
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

I think, I will hodl this coin at least for few weeks. I think that dev is just having little summer vacation like all we have in some period of summer. If he won't give any signal in that time period (which I don't really believe is going to happen) I may then give up with this coin. And yeah everyone (like artinvest said) has own personal life and when it's about coin which has only one dev, then development or communication isn't always the best. I would say that give dev some time.
Artinvest

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:47:38 PM

I think, I will hodl this coin at least for few weeks. I think that dev is just having little summer vacation like all we have in some period of summer. If he won't give any signal in that time period (which I don't really believe is going to happen) I may then give up with this coin. And yeah everyone (like artinvest said) has own personal life and when it's about coin which has only one dev, then development or communication isn't always the best. I would say that give dev some time.

Thank You muhlambo . Now we have 2 + me, in toghether of 3 people who want to raise a coin. who is next
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

Thank You muhlambo . Now we have 2 + me, in toghether of 3 people who want to raise a coin. who is next

Definitely in.... hope dev keeps up the work.

Artinvest

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:12:52 PM

Definitely in.... hope dev keeps up the work.

Thank You Zeehenk , I knew that you were with us, We are already 4 who are next?
bekasto

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:22:08 AM

+++ of course a shame that I came out with the first purse, but I'm in and not going to sell your coins.
Artinvest

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

+++ of course a shame that I came out with the first purse, but I'm in and not going to sell your coins.

Thank you bekasto  for supporting the coin already 5 . who is  Next?
Wealthway

Activity: 92

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:17:37 AM

If I ever have faith in a coin and invested, I don't sell at a loss, either I make profit or I lose everything.
So no one should think I am selling. I am only concerned that Listent is nowhere now.

Truth is: devs should not work alone, I have been saying that all along - if he is busy, sick, etc, the work stalls for a moment, investors become apprehensive, and cryptocurrency thrives on confidence

So, Listent, whenever you come back, GET A TEAM

I will only consider selling part of my coins from $.5 upwards

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
bekasto

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:44:07 AM

I think that someone needs to pay attention to the coin, the number is not too large. damn and we need the Russian to make a thread))
peter054

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:28:51 AM

Hey, guys, I'm on the team! It is very difficult to promote a coin by one person. Maybe the developer needs our help or advice. Can anyone come up with interesting marketing moves? The total number of coins is small and, with the right approach, its value can multiply many times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: