Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ████【AllSafe2】█████【 Livecoin.net 】██【Full PoS】██  (Read 37022 times)
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1621

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

I sold all my coins. I thought it was strange to move to Allsafe2. I could not participate in the swap because I had no way to send the coin to Livecoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

Hello all,
HardFork  happened , And all who sold their altcoines To obtain Bitcoin Cash , will again buy Altcoins,
The next 2 weeks people will actively buy altcoin.We are all here in the same boat, And invested here to make a profit,
It's time to take off the cream , So has come the time of Aggressive Marketing, We must aggressively move the coin forward.
I got the idea, to offer people to buy each person 100 ASAFE2 coins (This is because any investor can afford to buy 100 coins and more).

(As an Offer, Buy and Try)

1. BUY 100 ASAFE2
2. Download Wallet & Stake your coins .

Everyone will buy, and whoever wants more coins will buy from the stock exchange and progress will go.
We need an invitation to make a beautiful, Let them buy 100 coins from will hold for a long time.
For example, if there are holders of 1-10 people, and each will have 1 million, it will not be good,
but if there are 100,000 people and each has 100 coins, this will already be valuable.

And I will answer in advance the questions that will be asked ....

1.How will we offer a coin if the developer has left ,
Answer ` He may return ,But  How to move a Bitcoin forward When Satoshi Nakomato has left ?
2.And if I invite new investors, And then there will be a scam and they will lose investments?
Answer `Firstly, we propose to buy an amount 100 ASAFE2 And this is according to today's rate of 2-3 $ (And 2-3 $ is not a loss, we spend for example on seeds)
And secondly ASAFE 2 Coin  Circulation Only 8 million , And a day is added only 3000 Coins .

We created groups in SLACk & Telegram You can invite here.

If you are interested in moving coins forward and raising prices then connect in Offer Buy and Try 100 ASAFE2  ,

hi,  maybe you and some other guys can take over this coin and develop it further.  is it possible? you have my vote
Artinvest

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

Hello all,
HardFork  happened , And all who sold their altcoines To obtain Bitcoin Cash , will again buy Altcoins,
The next 2 weeks people will actively buy altcoin.We are all here in the same boat, And invested here to make a profit,
It's time to take off the cream , So has come the time of Aggressive Marketing, We must aggressively move the coin forward.
I got the idea, to offer people to buy each person 100 ASAFE2 coins (This is because any investor can afford to buy 100 coins and more).

1. BUY 100 ASAFE2

Everyone will buy, and whoever wants more coins will buy from the stock exchange and progress will go.
We need an invitation to make a beautiful, Let them buy 100 coins from will hold for a long time.
For example, if there are holders of 1-10 people, and each will have 1 million, it will not be good,
but if there are 100,000 people and each has 100 coins, this will already be valuable.

Answer ` He may return ,But  How to move a Bitcoin forward When Satoshi Nakomato has left ?
2.And if I invite new investors, And then there will be a scam and they will lose investments?
Answer `Firstly, we propose to buy an amount 100 ASAFE2 And this is according to today's rate of 2-3 $ (And 2-3 $ is not a loss, we spend for example on seeds)
And secondly ASAFE 2 Coin  Circulation Only 8 million , And a day is added only 3000 Coins .

If you are interested in moving coins forward and raising prices then connect in Offer Buy and Try 100 ASAFE2  ,

hi,  maybe you and some other guys can take over this coin and develop it further.  is it possible? you have my vote

Hello Everyone, Hi Tambam.
Thanks for the suggestion, Earlier I wanted to do something to come up with different marketing moves offered many times. But there was a feeling that I was talking to myself and no one was responding.
Today I see that you are interested, But we need more people who want to raise a coin. For example, to create a team of 10 people, one of them must be
1. programmer (To create a node, node so that everyone was confident that in the event of something unpredictable the new node supported the chain of blocks) if there are more advanced ones that understand the matter. let them comment if in 2 exchanges support the coin. and have a lot of wallets we are already safe that the coin will live? Or we need to make several working nodes to be sure.
2.We need investors to buy a coin and hold a coin.
3.We have powerful people separately with whom I communicated. We are missing one (unite)

Let's make it unite. Really those who are interested in raising coins. Not for those who want to sell and leave.
We'll create a separate group (For a team of managers) and if the developer does not return, we take control in our own hands. I'm sure there are a lot of investors here including myself and we have invested a lot of money here and a lot of time. And they do not want to leave it empty.

Conclusion - If there are people who think that you can raise a coin and they are ready to participate in it, let them write here, and if you are ready to join the team write to me in a personal (with your proposal than you can participate in management, for example, the investor you have XXX coins, or ready to buy XXX Coins and hold, or developer, or marketer, or designer)
I will say that I am an investor and I have invested money and time here. And I also have skills in team management, marketing research and trading.
We will discuss and publish the development of the new team who want to revive the coin and raise the coin.

P.S And if there are clairvoyants and see that it is not possible to raise a coin and develop when the developer has left. Let us talk about this and open our eyes if we do not see this and do not understand (we do not understand programming or nodes ... and so on). Any feedback is welcome and negative and positive.
This time, the text is a bit long.
Thank you for attention
tambam

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

Hello all,

1. BUY 100 ASAFE2

Hello Everyone, Hi Tambam.
Thanks for the suggestion, Earlier I wanted to do something to come up with different marketing moves offered many times. But there was a feeling that I was talking to myself and no one was responding.
Today I see that you are interested, But we need more people who want to raise a coin. For example, to create a team of 10 people, one of them must be
1. programmer (To create a node, node so that everyone was confident that in the event of something unpredictable the new node supported the chain of blocks) if there are more advanced ones that understand the matter. let them comment if in 2 exchanges support the coin. and have a lot of wallets we are already safe that the coin will live? Or we need to make several working nodes to be sure.
2.We need investors to buy a coin and hold a coin.
3.We have powerful people separately with whom I communicated. We are missing one (unite)

Let's make it unite. Really those who are interested in raising coins. Not for those who want to sell and leave.
We'll create a separate group (For a team of managers) and if the developer does not return, we take control in our own hands. I'm sure there are a lot of investors here including myself and we have invested a lot of money here and a lot of time. And they do not want to leave it empty.

Conclusion - If there are people who think that you can raise a coin and they are ready to participate in it, let them write here, and if you are ready to join the team write to me in a personal (with your proposal than you can participate in management, for example, the investor you have XXX coins, or ready to buy XXX Coins and hold, or developer, or marketer, or designer)
I will say that I am an investor and I have invested money and time here. And I also have skills in team management, marketing research and trading.
We will discuss and publish the development of the new team who want to revive the coin and raise the coin.

P.S And if there are clairvoyants and see that it is not possible to raise a coin and develop when the developer has left. Let us talk about this and open our eyes if we do not see this and do not understand (we do not understand programming or nodes ... and so on). Any feedback is welcome and negative and positive.
This time, the text is a bit long.
Thank you for attention

last month i have told some of my friends about this coin and they have bought (5 of them) in total more than 100k.  i will try and get some more peoples interested in this coin.
 i am not a programmer but it would be nice to get a programmer.
zoiochenko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:37:38 PM

Hello everyone and everyone in the forum.
In relation to taking "possession" of the coin. It will not be possible.
Because only the developer can send the node to the exchange, regardless if we create a node of ours.
I have a coin project.
I just do not have people to develop.
And to buy the developed currency, it gets more than 6btcs, which I do not have.
In relation to the ASAFE2 price, for the value of the currency to be high, a maximum of 30 people would have to insure a large amount.
Type 30 people holding 500k each. That would give the amount of 15 mi. Total supply that the developer said.
Or at most 10 people with 1.5mi each.
Otherwise, if you have many people in possession of the coin, as soon as the value hits 1000 satoshis, 2000, everyone would spill again, and the price would stay on that. It would take about 20 years for the value to rise.
Few people holding the coin, the value of it will rise. If nobody sells.
Artinvest

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Hello everyone and everyone in the forum.
In relation to taking "possession" of the coin. It will not be possible.
Because only the developer can send the node to the exchange, regardless if we create a node of ours.
I have a coin project.
I just do not have people to develop.
And to buy the developed currency, it gets more than 6btcs, which I do not have.
In relation to the ASAFE2 price, for the value of the currency to be high, a maximum of 30 people would have to insure a large amount.
Type 30 people holding 500k each. That would give the amount of 15 mi. Total supply that the developer said.
Or at most 10 people with 1.5mi each.
Otherwise, if you have many people in possession of the coin, as soon as the value hits 1000 satoshis, 2000, everyone would spill again, and the price would stay on that. It would take about 20 years for the value to rise.
Few people holding the coin, the value of it will rise. If nobody sells.

Hello Zoiochenko
 Circulating Supply ` "moneysupply" : 8242908 ASAFE2 Just looked in  wallet
 And 15 milion  is the Maximum, But this is when no one knows, Stake  very slowly a day about 3000 coin   is added

According to your calculations now when you already knew that in circulation 8242908 ASAFE2 a coin, if 20 people will hold about 400 K coins. There will be 242,908 coins. The price will go up?

Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:26:03 AM

Guys pumping
Mil-LEO-naire

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:26:43 AM

Its time to collect more asafe2 while the price is very cheap
peter054

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:29:49 AM

Hi guys. I like your thoughts and ideas. I'm an investor, I keep about 100 thousand coins. if it is necessary for the team, I can double this amount
zoiochenko

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

"" "" Circulating Supply `` moneysupply '': 8242908 ASAFE2 Just looked in wallet
 And 15 milion is the Maximum, But this is when no one knows, Stake very slowly a day about 3000 coin is added

According to your calculations now when you already knew that in circulation 8242908 ASAFE2 a coin, if 20 people will hold about 400 K coins. There will be 242,908 coins. The price will go up? "" "" "

If people stop ditching, the price will increase.
If the maximum is even 15millions.
If you add 3000 coins per day, in 30 days (month) are 90000k coins.
Almost the maximum total sold in the novaexchange market.
If I could, I would buy many coins and hold them, as I am doing with my few coins.
So there are some btc I'm buying. I believe in this coin, as I believed the first time. If each person insures a 200k 300k of currency, the price will already go up quite a bit.

I created a wallet to get the circulation coins out of the market

Get your currency out, do not dump: Donate AUzdT1t88pjiaZBSzPmuiVzZfgHXzbBb1h
tambam

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

"" "" Circulating Supply `` moneysupply '': 8242908 ASAFE2 Just looked in wallet
 And 15 milion is the Maximum, But this is when no one knows, Stake very slowly a day about 3000 coin is added

According to your calculations now when you already knew that in circulation 8242908 ASAFE2 a coin, if 20 people will hold about 400 K coins. There will be 242,908 coins. The price will go up? "" "" "

If people stop ditching, the price will increase.
If the maximum is even 15millions.
If you add 3000 coins per day, in 30 days (month) are 90000k coins.
Almost the maximum total sold in the novaexchange market.
If I could, I would buy many coins and hold them, as I am doing with my few coins.
So there are some btc I'm buying. I believe in this coin, as I believed the first time. If each person insures a 200k 300k of currency, the price will already go up quite a bit.

just like you, I too believe in this coin. eventually the price wiil go up.
Mil-LEO-naire

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

Yes we can do it. The volume increases guys. Lets collect and collect while the price is low.
Koover

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

Collusion by poor people will never work.  You either need major dollars or a real value proposition for this coin.  The cryptocurrency market is growing so fast there's no reason to get caught up in bad coins.  Best of luck guys I won't say anymore, very little reasonable decision making going on in this group.  Just delusional bag holders.
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Perhaps the current holder suspects the coin and then sells their COINS to purchase orders on the market.The news uopate is very important to make all the stability, if there is no news, it may fall more, as all holders will sell their COINS.
zoiochenko

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:36:58 PM

Artinvest

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

Hi all, Great idea, after purchase download the wallet to the computer and place a stake, how many more coins, as much more will receive a percentage.
And let's not think like (bought 1000 sat and sold 2000 sat and it's good for the main profit). No It's not.
Let's think so this is your company and you have a share in this company.
For example, you have 100,000 coins, and circulation is 8.000.000. i.e  your share in the company is 1.25%, And now we look at coinmarketcap price ASAFE2 & Capitalization
(Market Cap) . When the price is 0.00000250 BTC, and the circulation is 8.000.000 coins, Then the market cap 20 BTC . i.e Your share will be 20 BTC * 1.25% = 0.25 BTC .
And then you do not want to sell anymore if you know when the price rises a little, for example 0.00001 BTC Then the market cap 80BTC  will be 80 BTC * 1.25%= 1 BTC.
Do you see the difference? It is necessary to change thinking to see far away.
And now let's see then after the swap price was up 0.00003 BTC Then the market cap will be 240 BTC . i.e Your share will be 240 BTC * 1.25% = 3 BTC
Then we all could keep the price? If not sold some certainly could.
And now the most important is those who wait for the price 0.001 BTC Then the market cap will be 8000BTC . i.e  Your share will be 8000 BTC * 1.25%=100 BTC.
I think there is something to think about after this. (Market Cap = price*circulation, For  Example 0.00000250BTC*8.000.000 Coin=20 BTC)
After that, you need to think carefully and add and add a share, and thereby raising the price so that they were in good profit.
I wish all of us a good and right decision and continue the growth of the coin. And Huge profits.
Mil-LEO-naire

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

This is good idea. Remember btc has no permanent developer before only the community help the coin to circulate to other investors.
tambam

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

Hi all, Great idea, after purchase download the wallet to the computer and place a stake, how many more coins, as much more will receive a percentage.
And let's not think like (bought 1000 sat and sold 2000 sat and it's good for the main profit). No It's not.
Let's think so this is your company and you have a share in this company.
For example, you have 100,000 coins, and circulation is 8.000.000. i.e  your share in the company is 1.25%, And now we look at coinmarketcap price ASAFE2 & Capitalization
(Market Cap) . When the price is 0.00000250 BTC, and the circulation is 8.000.000 coins, Then the market cap 20 BTC . i.e Your share will be 20 BTC * 1.25% = 0.25 BTC .
And then you do not want to sell anymore if you know when the price rises a little, for example 0.00001 BTC Then the market cap 80BTC  will be 80 BTC * 1.25%= 1 BTC.
Do you see the difference? It is necessary to change thinking to see far away.
And now let's see then after the swap price was up 0.00003 BTC Then the market cap will be 240 BTC . i.e Your share will be 240 BTC * 1.25% = 3 BTC
Then we all could keep the price? If not sold some certainly could.
And now the most important is those who wait for the price 0.001 BTC Then the market cap will be 8000BTC . i.e  Your share will be 8000 BTC * 1.25%=100 BTC.
I think there is something to think about after this. (Market Cap = price*circulation, For  Example 0.00000250BTC*8.000.000 Coin=20 BTC)
After that, you need to think carefully and add and add a share, and thereby raising the price so that they were in good profit.
I wish all of us a good and right decision and continue the growth of the coin. And Huge profits.

I have now 65000 asafe2 , holding and staking Smiley
Mil-LEO-naire

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Wow 60k asafe2. congrats
tambam

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:43:30 AM

Wow 60k asafe2. congrats

i bought 40k asafe2  when it was 2500+ satoshi   and 20k  when it was between 500 -350 satoshi.  so you can see i made a huge loss with that 40k.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: