Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC is the only coin to survive  (Read 2737 times)
redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

etc? so you want to support the daohacker who has stolen multimillions due that hack. Dream on, etc will remain as shitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brushgee (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

etc? so you want to support the daohacker who has stolen multimillions due that hack. Dream on, etc will remain as shitcoin.
I am not sure about it's future but currently it's in top 5
le_frenchy

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

IIRC, ETC = ETH 1.0

Current ETH did a roll back due to the DAO hack

Although ETH has a very bright future, remember that ETC is a fork of its chain, and if ETH could go over 3 digit, ETC can too.

If ETH is facing issue, traffic congestion, network delay
ETC would be a good choice to switch over

Euhm... etc is the original chain. Eth is the fork coin.
Mormyr

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

It seems it was just a matter of time, because it plundged today of about 18%. Anyway, I am feeling like this is just some big panic that made all the altcoins fall.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:18:38 PM

It seems it was just a matter of time, because it plundged today of about 18%. Anyway, I am feeling like this is just some big panic that made all the altcoins fall.
Maybe, or it's just somebody manipulating the market, or it could be both, well the fact is that I do not believe what subject says i.e I do not think ETC can be the only one to survive.
singularityisnear

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:23:58 PM

Although the decisions are made more decentralized in ETC, both have the same technology, which means that when projects start to be developed on top of it, ETC may have the same problems that Ethereum is having right now.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:41:34 PM

It'a time to buy ETC

sure i think it's time to buy ETC and make a lot of profit.. Grin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:45:58 PM

this speculation would be hard to believe even most of the coins right now are falling there's still a big question why only etc will survive its not because the value right now is not moving or falling as well but how the traders finds project which can be profitable and useful in the long run and i don't see etc is the only one for that scene.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:22:36 AM

This is nonsense talk..ETC is original ETH is one who gone off-road.
If something doesn't go down then it is preparing to go up, it the way how thing works here.
Maybe, or it's just somebody manipulating the market, or it could be both, well the fact is that I do not believe what subject says i.e I do not think ETC can be the only one to survive.
Market is always manipulated and this is not new but in this case ETH is one who should be scared..ETC now only can go up.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

I dont think ETC will manage to surpass ETH, though Chinese investors are now interested with ETC. But I think it will be used only for pump and dump coins. Just my opinion.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

Market is always manipulated and this is not new but in this case ETH is one who should be scared..ETC now only can go up.
Im not so sure about it going up. I think it can retest $10 during next 1-2 months
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

Im not so sure about it going up. I think it can retest $10 during next 1-2 months

But who knows how his faith goes since etc is quitely a good coin for staking and maybe by 1 or next 2 months the price of it will go bubble for more just like other top coins in market cap. So for now lets just follow its movement since many people is doing good for now and yet earning good for little staking.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

Most of the top coins are crashing, only ETC stays at stable price. Why? And will it pump when the market recover or just stay at this price level?

I really don't understand why are you saying this. Maybe it was staying at the yesterday's price in time you were posting but right now it's down -11.30% in USD and even down -6.74% in BTC which as we all know has dropped itself.
yes, at this this time it's crashing too. If you looked at the charts yesterday you would understand me

Yeah, I know, I believe you were right when making that post. Everything changes very quickly. Almost all the cryptos are falling like a waterfall these days. ETC has lost additional -17.28% in the last 24h. % Change (24h) on the coinmarketcap is all red.
le_frenchy

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:22:44 PM

Most of the top coins are crashing, only ETC stays at stable price. Why? And will it pump when the market recover or just stay at this price level?

I really don't understand why are you saying this. Maybe it was staying at the yesterday's price in time you were posting but right now it's down -11.30% in USD and even down -6.74% in BTC which as we all know has dropped itself.
yes, at this this time it's crashing too. If you looked at the charts yesterday you would understand me

Yeah, I know, I believe you were right when making that post. Everything changes very quickly. Almost all the cryptos are falling like a waterfall these days. ETC has lost additional -17.28% in the last 24h. % Change (24h) on the coinmarketcap is all red.

At the same time eth lost almost 40% ..
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:05:33 AM

Whales except panic and BTCs also love to see and extraordinary stories which can be used as fuel for the pump. In this case ETC only need more attention so everybody should know real truth about ETH.. I believe this will end up with Replaced roles for ETH and ETC.
It is not important how much time is needed if we can go 15x up..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:05:01 AM

You have to either support the hacker or a centralized application platform in ETH,hope you have seen what happened with ETH when a large amount of coins were dumped as the price crashed.Either way investing in both these coins has its risk and hence i am not a fan of both. Tongue
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

At the same time eth lost almost 40% ..

That was right yesterday, but right now the situation is much better. ETC is up +10.68% in USD.

Btw I hope you are not mixing up ETH with ETC, because they are different coins. Overall the situation has changed for better for every known crypto. We can see the eye appealing green color in the "% Change (24h)" on the coinmarketcap.  Smiley
CoinJob

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

I think everyone needs to relax a little bit on day-to-day price movements. These things swing wildly. If you can't deal with that, you shouldn't own any coin. Cool
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

IIRC, ETC = ETH 1.0

Current ETH did a roll back due to the DAO hack

Although ETH has a very bright future, remember that ETC is a fork of its chain, and if ETH could go over 3 digit, ETC can too.

If ETH is facing issue, traffic congestion, network delay
ETC would be a good choice to switch over

I don't see any logic in your claims. If ETH can't scale, then ETC can't scale if it's the same, and it is. The reason ETC is not facing issue, traffic congestion, network delay etc... it's because no one uses it. If it got the same usage as ETH, it would be the same.

ETH/ETC and the rest are just not attractive long term.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

Although the decisions are made more decentralized in ETC, both have the same technology, which means that when projects start to be developed on top of it, ETC may have the same problems that Ethereum is having right now.

Yes, you are right Crypto are completely build with coding so sometimes there may be delays but I think ETC will also become one of the most reputable coins in the market. Already many people are supporting ETC.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: