Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC is the only coin to survive  (Read 2737 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

Most of the top coins are crashing, only ETC stays at stable price. Why? And will it pump when the market recover or just stay at this price level?
Update: ETC is now falling too. But if you looked at coinmarketcap on 25th Jun you could understand what I said.

If you compare the rise of Ethereum Classic with Ethereum you will see that the rise of ETC is relatively slow but strong and stable. Which means when the fall start the fall will be relatively low if you compare with ETH. I give you ETH as an example but this is the general situation if you compare ETC with other big altcoins.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

I believe it will be 100 dollars etc.Etc going slowly and firmly
matanco

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

Why would it? it has all the flaws of ETH,
There are better technologies today.
The heir of ETH should be superior to it.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

Why would it? it has all the flaws of ETH,
There are better technologies today.
The heir of ETH should be superior to it.
I belive that lisk is superior to both eth and etc and will surprise everyone in the upcoming years when it's price will also rally like ethereum.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

Not one mention that the Emerald wallet is dropping any day now,, which allows etc based ico's to be sold. This should be a big boost to ETC price.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

emerald wallet is there, but nothing changed ... plus , its in alpha stage, we cant even store etc inside .. How do you want to expect a pump if the dev team is not able to deliver a usable product ? it seem they launhed the alpha too fast,
canvan

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

emerald wallet is there, but nothing changed ... plus , its in alpha stage, we cant even store etc inside .. How do you want to expect a pump if the dev team is not able to deliver a usable product ? it seem they launhed the alpha too fast,

Unfortunately I don't see a big future for ETC, it has limited development and there are better platforms available now than both ETH and ETC for icos.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Unfortunately I don't see a big future for ETC, it has limited development and there are better platforms available now than both ETH and ETC for icos.
It may be true what you say, but nevertheless maybe still has an advantage over ETH, and it's limited supply,
uncertainty will be when ETH switch to POS, it´s not yet known how this will affect the price whether in a positive or negative way.
mercuriusrevolution

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:07:06 PM

Unless an extremely dedicated team picks up the project, I agree.  Why waste manpower on old tech and concepts?  (although I suppose you could apply this logic to bitcoin as well...)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

Why do people say China is in ETC? What do they offer more?
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

I believe it will be 100 dollars etc.Etc going slowly and firmly
If ETC attains that valuation then i am sure ETH will cross $1000 Cheesy Is there any promising new things coming out of ETC ,i have not heard about anything till now and if they are able to make some interesting projects like the ones we see in ETH,then there is a chance,the competition is higher now.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:32:38 AM

i did't see any reference regarding OP statement and i think this is pure of personal opinion and indirectly he also would says in the future there is no rivalry for ETC even maybe he thought bitcoin also will be dead and ETC will taking over and will rule cryptocurrency world but in my view it was non sense and i always believe that there is no other coin could be the replacement of bitcoin and always consider bitcoin as the lead of other coin
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

ETH will be the 1st coin to die...
 Lots of far better techs are behind, and ETH paved a great way for them. Waves for instance.
It's not a death, it's a for of rebirth.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: