Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manage your bitcoins  (Read 662 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:10:15 PM

There is no universal receipe for managing bitcoin, everyone has its own preferences. But I would say that the best way it's to split the coins for different purposes, like investing/trading, saving and using for the daily purposes. And the main goal is to enlarge your portfolio at the end.
that's better knowing how to keep it properly and maximize the benefits, if you know how to do your research there's some particular way to keep it
and manage it properly everything is here just need to read some thread and carefully understand and you will find the best way.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:11:15 PM

bitcoin is as same as money so why can't you manage your money. if you think you keep wasting all your earning again and again then it is a common problem. you have to just make a schedule or fixed plan and follow your own rules that way you can save some coins for a good time. always invest in something which will give you profit grater than your previous investment or whatever rate you are getting previously. save and invest t be rich.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

bitcoin is as same as money so why can't you manage your money. if you think you keep wasting all your earning again and again then it is a common problem. you have to just make a schedule or fixed plan and follow your own rules that way you can save some coins for a good time. always invest in something which will give you profit grater than your previous investment or whatever rate you are getting previously. save and invest t be rich.

Bitcoin management is very important if we know the meaning of investment in advance, beginners usually gain experience from the success of a failure of the investment program or trading experience. All the experience gained automatically will give the right decision to more seriously manage bitcoin. I'm not saying that beginners should have failed early, but that's better than just reading the theories and suggestions from others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

How to manage your bitcoins properly ?
What do you mean by managing your bitcoins,most of the time they will be sleeping in my wallet and whenever i see a good investment opportunity i usually invest in those,other than that how do you manage bitcoin,spending my coins wisely is the only thing i can do and if the price rises and if i could get out at the right time,will be more than happy.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:29:18 PM

Elaborate your question what you are trying to ask this doesn't make sense. What do you mean by "Manage"?
If you are trying to ask what to do with your bitcoins in terms of investment or saving then i advice you to invest your bitcoins in trading if you are aware of the trading other wise hold them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: